Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:47:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦  (Read 920062 times)
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:20:23 PM

This is obviously near-abandoned, flying on autopilot and with no ideas whatsoever at the helm. Hence the lack of interest and dismal, amazingly so, price behavior.

So much potential. So pathetically lacking execution...

I wouldn't be so worried about the pricing for POT at the moment. The drop is likely thanks to people closing out their cryptsy accounts and selling off what coins they have, POT being one of them. The orderbook for POT on cryptsy has thinned out tremendously over the past few days, it now sits at 5btc total for sales, that is a fraction of what it was just a couple of weeks ago. I would also suggest that anyone interested look at the book totals for Bittrex and Poloniex and compare them to Cryptsy, its clear that people are either pulling POT off the market or selling off to cashout btc.

If anyone is wondering why people are cashing out of cryptsy, read this.
http://coinfire.io/2015/10/04/federal-investigations-of-cryptsy-underway/
ThePeddler

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:21:04 AM

I would also suggest that anyone interested look at the book totals for Bittrex and Poloniex and compare them to Cryptsy, its clear that people are either pulling POT off the market or selling off to cashout btc.

That was me the past 2 weeks cashing out on Crypsty and Poloniex.
Went from 3.6 million POT to zero........

POT was a good idea at the time, but the lack of development will likely continue it's slow death so I got out while there's still some value.
I could be proven wrong with time and if so, those I sold into you are welcome Cheesy
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:18:43 AM

I would also suggest that anyone interested look at the book totals for Bittrex and Poloniex and compare them to Cryptsy, its clear that people are either pulling POT off the market or selling off to cashout btc.

That was me the past 2 weeks cashing out on Crypsty and Poloniex.
Went from 3.6 million POT to zero........

POT was a good idea at the time, but the lack of development will likely continue it's slow death so I got out while there's still some value.
I could be proven wrong with time and if so, those I sold into you are welcome Cheesy

You most definitely did NOT drop the POT in the cryptsy order book down to 5-6btc, if you think you did your a bigger egomaniac than I am.
Look at the books on ALL exchanges for POT, cryptsy is the only one that has dwindled, its likely that people selling down cryptsys book is what dropped the price everywhere. I don't think it can fall much further and if it does, I will pick up more as it falls.

As for "pot being a good idea at the time" whatever the hell that means. We aren't even at the sunrise for the day of the crypto revolution. I would put us at about 3am.
Those of us with 60+ years left on this planet should be focused on acquisition of any and all coins we think have even a 1% chance of success. When the rising tide of fresh money starts flowing into BTC and crypto in general, some of it will bleed into POS coins and even those coins with a shitty backing will get a boost, not unlike when the stock market is in a bull run, even the crappiest companies can see some serious gains in their stock price.
spectrem1

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:21:30 PM

This is obviously near-abandoned, flying on autopilot and with no ideas whatsoever at the helm. Hence the lack of interest and dismal, amazingly so, price behavior.

I wouldn't be so worried about the pricing for POT at the moment. The drop is likely thanks to people closing out their cryptsy accounts and selling off what coins they have, POT being one of them. The orderbook for POT on cryptsy has thinned out tremendously over the past few days, it now sits at 5btc total for sales, that is a fraction of what it was just a couple of weeks ago. I would also suggest that anyone interested look at the book totals for Bittrex and Poloniex and compare them to Cryptsy, its clear that people are either pulling POT off the market or selling off to cashout btc.

The other side from Cryptsy -M
http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/130547612142/re-coinfire

Chance favors the prepared mind -Louis Pasteur
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:30:55 PM

The other side from Cryptsy -M
http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/130547612142/re-coinfire

We have seen this before. Please don't think that cryptsy or its people are innocent just because they fired back at coinfire. Remember when coinfire went after gaw?
As I have posted elsewhere on this, this incident will be very interesting to see play out. The CFTC has confirmed that they oversee crypto. Because of this, IMO, the exchanges are not MSBs but instead are commodity brokers. I doubt that cryptsy will be shutdown because of this, but its clear that they have been lying about being registered as MSBs in all required states, simply adding your name to the MSB list on FINCENs website doesn't absolve you of the MSB regs for the states that have it, despite crypto not having a solid definition and regulatory framework to guide it.
PanneKopp

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

aka ...

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:16:57 PM

... statistics do not proof you are right.

Grin

everytime I try´d 2 hold the 1300´800´600´500´400´300 - someone pissed me off !

... please make an educated guess !
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:57:23 PM

... statistics do not proof you are right.

Grin

everytime I try´d 2 hold the 1300´800´600´500´400´300 - someone pissed me off !

What? Huh? WTF?

If you think its going to fall and never have long term growth, then sell off and take your haircut. If you think its a worthy investment over the long haul, keep buying as it drops, use dollar cost averaging to your advantage. You can also take advantage of the transition to POSv and let your coins stake and grow on their own, rather than buying more.

Maybe you aren't aware that a drop at 1 exchange will bring down the price at others, its called the law of one price.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_one_price
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:27:02 AM

As usual, besides being a FACT, the price is ALSO a SYMPTOM. It is by now very CLEAR that the ILLNESS is the clear lack of EXECUTION. Not to mention DIRECTION. In other words: POT is going nowhere... but down.

Remember the ROADMAP? OK, check it again here: http://www.potcoinjoint.com/forum/potcoin/press-news/3307-potcoin-development-roadmap

We have morons among us. A clusterfuck of them at that.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 05:58:12 AM

troll, fud ... see above ... great nom de plum btw

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:14:56 AM

troll, fud ... see above ... great nom de plum btw

A hero member is expected to bring up something of substance when he posts. Sadly, you are an exception. Just a running mouth machine of nonsense...
Chronikka

Activity: 658
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 11:40:49 AM

As usual, besides being a FACT, the price is ALSO a SYMPTOM. It is by now very CLEAR that the ILLNESS is the clear lack of EXECUTION. Not to mention DIRECTION. In other words: POT is going nowhere... but down.

Remember the ROADMAP? OK, check it again here: http://www.potcoinjoint.com/forum/potcoin/press-news/3307-potcoin-development-roadmap

I'm sure nothing is being worked on. Awhile ago we started talking about point of sale for the coin and all I heard was crickets from anybody in the development team.

I've seen nothing of note for awhile other than the algorithm switch. The drop in price was from 2 large selloffs on Cryptsy about a day apart. Probably some people who logged on to sell off coins and withdraw after reading the recent stuff about Cryptsy.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 05:42:52 PM

I'm sure nothing is being worked on. Awhile ago we started talking about point of sale for the coin and all I heard was crickets from anybody in the development team.

I've seen nothing of note for awhile other than the algorithm switch. The drop in price was from 2 large selloffs on Cryptsy about a day apart. Probably some people who logged on to sell off coins and withdraw after reading the recent stuff about Cryptsy.

Exactly this....
If anyone needs proof of this, look at the orderbook for POT on cryptsy and compare it to the other exchanges. I haven't checked other coins in depth, but I bet its the same for any of the coins that are on 2 or all 3 of the exchanges.

The devs need to and should be more vocal, but its not just up to them. The community needs to shit or get off the pot. If your holding POT in the hopes that someone else will make you rich, good luck with that. We have plenty of talented people in this and other forums in all fields, programming, design, advertising/promo, etc. If you want the coin to succeed you need to do something to help it do so, if not, please sell your coins and move on or at the least, shut the hell up.

The other issue I see that is pervasive in the crypto community is the need for things to happen NOW. "We" gauge profitability for POW in terms of weeks or months versus years for other investments, this same mindset expects things to happen over night and for xyzcoin to go "to the moon" with no help from the community.
While I personally dislike the lack of proper grammar and full thoughts/sentences that is prevalent in the DOGE community, they are something to look to for what is needed for a coin to survive and potentially succeed. With the # of coins that DOGE has in circulation it should be priced at less than 1 satoshi by now, but the community is rabid and somehow keeps the price way above what I or an analyst would say its worth.

If anyone here is interested, I am working out the logistics of a "supernet" for weed coins. Its currently on the drawing board, meaning I am still on the design stage, any help or suggestions would be welcome. My thinking is that if instead of being passive and bitchy about any one coin or screaming that POT rules while DOPE drools, etc, if we come together we can do more to promote adoption of crypto in general and the weed coins by the weed shops in particular.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:03:33 AM

Exactly this....
If anyone needs proof of this, look at the orderbook for POT on cryptsy and compare it to the other exchanges. I haven't checked other coins in depth, but I bet its the same for any of the coins that are on 2 or all 3 of the exchanges.

The devs need to and should be more vocal, but its not just up to them. The community needs to shit or get off the pot. If your holding POT in the hopes that someone else will make you rich, good luck with that. We have plenty of talented people in this and other forums in all fields, programming, design, advertising/promo, etc. If you want the coin to succeed you need to do something to help it do so, if not, please sell your coins and move on or at the least, shut the hell up.

The other issue I see that is pervasive in the crypto community is the need for things to happen NOW. "We" gauge profitability for POW in terms of weeks or months versus years for other investments, this same mindset expects things to happen over night and for xyzcoin to go "to the moon" with no help from the community.
While I personally dislike the lack of proper grammar and full thoughts/sentences that is prevalent in the DOGE community, they are something to look to for what is needed for a coin to survive and potentially succeed. With the # of coins that DOGE has in circulation it should be priced at less than 1 satoshi by now, but the community is rabid and somehow keeps the price way above what I or an analyst would say its worth.

If anyone here is interested, I am working out the logistics of a "supernet" for weed coins. Its currently on the drawing board, meaning I am still on the design stage, any help or suggestions would be welcome. My thinking is that if instead of being passive and bitchy about any one coin or screaming that POT rules while DOPE drools, etc, if we come together we can do more to promote adoption of crypto in general and the weed coins by the weed shops in particular.

And this is, again, although perhaps well-intentioned, simply demagogic, absurdly complacent and full of mendacity. The Cryptsy issue may have have an influence in the price drop of late.... but POT's price has been dropping for months now from the 700s to the 200s now so the Cryptsy excuse is, again, absurd and disingenuous. At best.

As for the "culture of the NOW". this is crypto and people is patient only up to the point in which they see that the team in charge is openly straddling from the path they themselves  designed and advertised (as in the OP). There's no card, there's no massive promotion -there's none-, there's nothing of what they themselves designed and said it would be in full enforcement right now. And none of it iruth is that they have also run out of resources to implement their own ideas, even the freaking cards tech or code. So what's the supporter, the "community" to do? related, so there's no communication because they have run out of excuses long ago. So what's the supporter, the "community" to do? Contrary to your opinion and wishful thinking, nothing. ZERO. Because if the community were to do anything meaningful do you know who would be the MAIN beneficiary? That's right, POTLABS. The one that deserves less any support, much less success.

And no, people should be quite critical of this lack of follow thru in their or his own timeline. There's no excuse for that. And he/they need to be exposed and, if possible, substituted. This is a GREAT IDEA. And should be a great investment directed by the proper people and with a modicum of resources to made it at least somewhat known what the project offers. Current leadership has proven to have a remarkable ignorance and lack of resources to implement their own plan. No if, no buts, no more demagogy, no more wishful thinking and no more lies, ok?

It is also total crap the "explanations" you have provided regarding the mining. Truth is that it is giving the equivalent of roughly 3% instead of the 5-6% promised. And that has nothing whatsoever ts a mistake in the code. One more. And it has nothing to do with the network weight or age... These rank amateurs are the gang that couldn't shoot straight. On anything.

As for your idea, call it what it is, not a "supernet" equivalent. The other cannabis coins are more or less exactly similar to POT. None brings anything distinctive to the table, therefore it would be a "grouping" or "consolidation" of several similar coins, not a "supernet". The Supernet is a group of coin projects each of which bring different and very distinct features to the supernet table ... again, nothing whatsoever to do with what you propose, which may or may not be positive or even viable, but it is definitely not anything that, on aggregate, bring any m ore customers, awareness or anything really, to the current scene.
00, that is.
Your defense of this project, as an investment, at this point s quite ridiculous. As ridiculous as the pretense that people who is losing considerable amount of money in this disaster will either get out -at a considerable loss- or "at least shut the fuck up". Ain't gonna happen... unless you are willing to buy my stash at 700, that is.

Oh, and just for you to know, your absurd defense and pseudo positiveness? It is a NEGATIVE altogether at this stage of the game. Because, in spite of your aforementioned "good intentions", after a couple of posts you just sound like a second hand car salesman.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:20:00 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2015, 05:56:07 PM by rdyoung

Exactly this....

And this is, again, although perhaps well-intentioned, simply demagogic, absurdly complacent and full of mendacity. The Cryptsy issue may have have an influence in the price drop of late.... but POT's price has been dropping for months now from the 700s to the 200s now so the Cryptsy excuse is, again, absurd and disingenuous. At best.

As for the "culture of the NOW". this is crypto and people is patient only up to the point in which they see that the team in charge is openly straddling from the path they themselves  designed and advertised (as in the OP). There's no card, there's no massive promotion -there's none-, there's nothing of what they themselves designed and said it would be in full enforcement right now. And none of it iruth is that they have also run out of resources to implement their own ideas, even the freaking cards tech or code. So what's the supporter, the "community" to do? related, so there's no communication because they have run out of excuses long ago. So what's the supporter, the "community" to do? Contrary to your opinion and wishful thinking, nothing. ZERO. Because if the community were to do anything meaningful do you know who would be the MAIN beneficiary? That's right, POTLABS. The one that deserves less any support, much less success.

And no, people should be quite critical of this lack of follow thru in their or his own timeline. There's no excuse for that. And he/they need to be exposed and, if possible, substituted. This is a GREAT IDEA. And should be a great investment directed by the proper people and with a modicum of resources to made it at least somewhat known what the project offers. Current leadership has proven to have a remarkable ignorance and lack of resources to implement their own plan. No if, no buts, no more demagogy, no more wishful thinking and no more lies, ok?

It is also total crap the "explanations" you have provided regarding the mining. Truth is that it is giving the equivalent of roughly 3% instead of the 5-6% promised. And that has nothing whatsoever ts a mistake in the code. One more. And it has nothing to do with the network weight or age... These rank amateurs are the gang that couldn't shoot straight. On anything.

As for your idea, call it what it is, not a "supernet" equivalent. The other cannabis coins are more or less exactly similar to POT. None brings anything distinctive to the table, therefore it would be a "grouping" or "consolidation" of several similar coins, not a "supernet". The Supernet is a group of coin projects each of which bring different and very distinct features to the supernet table ... again, nothing whatsoever to do with what you propose, which may or may not be positive or even viable, but it is definitely not anything that, on aggregate, bring any m ore customers, awareness or anything really, to the current scene.
00, that is.
Your defense of this project, as an investment, at this point s quite ridiculous. As ridiculous as the pretense that people who is losing considerable amount of money in this disaster will either get out -at a considerable loss- or "at least shut the fuck up". Ain't gonna happen... unless you are willing to buy my stash at 700, that is.

Oh, and just for you to know, your absurd defense and pseudo positiveness? It is a NEGATIVE altogether at this stage of the game. Because, in spite of your aforementioned "good intentions", after a couple of posts you just sound like a second hand car salesman.

Yes, the drop in POT has been pending for awhile, any 3year old can look at a chart at see that its now back testing its lows, but if you don't or can't see that people pulling funds out of cryptsys order book and selling off POT and other coins to cash out BTC contributed 90% to the price drop, your not worth conversing with.
As for what I termed "supernet" for lack of better wording. Do you have anything positive to say or contribute? Or are you just here to be an asshole and neg on anything and everything? If you don't think that bringing people together both devs and community will be a positive for adoption of crypto and weed coins in particular, I feel sorry for you and whoever you work with and for, you clearly have nothing worthwhile to bring to a team.

I am not defensive about this or any other project. What I am is optimistic and positive that crypto and niche coins like this one can and will succeed if people try. Think about it, this coin is named POTcoin, there isn't a better named coin among the weedcoins. Its simple and aptly named. The current devs made a smart move IMO to POSv2.0, locking in the inflation rate and giving people a reason and incentive to support the coin. Now we need a small bit of advertising and promo push to remind people the coin exists and that its not POSv. If you live in a state or country that is "weed friendly" do some evangelizing and talk to people about potcoin and crypto in general. Help get a dispensary setup to take crypto from customers, let them know that you have crypto to spend and would gladly do so if they took it. Get them setup with coinpayments to turn that potcoin into USD/EUR/etc if they need to.

The fact that you don't understand my explanation for why the current stake rate is what it is tells me everything. It is the coin age that determines how much is staked as interest in 2.0.
Because of the low difficulty, because of the low # of inputs trying to stake, everyone with a large enough input is staking very soon after the 720block or 8hour maturity window. The coin age accelerates over the first 2 weeks, if you stake soon after the 8hour window those inputs don't have enough time to gain age and with it an increased rate.
Tests by redrhino, myself and others here have proven that fact. It might be a mistake that laudney left out compensation for quick stake times, but that is understandable, he wasn't writing code for others, he was creating the code that he intended to rollout to a POS network that is much larger than POT is now and the stake rate wouldn't have been lower for RDD, it would have been spot on due its current size. Also as I have posted multiple times in multiple forums, laudney created POSv for Reddcoin he also coded it in such a way that it needs to be tailored to the coin its being integrated with, IE you can't simply copy/paste it and have it just work. In other words, while he did release it as open source, he didn't write the code for others, he wrote it specifically for RDD.

As I said in my "used car sales pitch". Its time for the crypto community as a whole to shit or get off the pot. Cryptos success or failure is all up to the community, its not going to magically succeed while everyone sits on their thumbs.

I apologize to myself and everyone for taking you off my ignore list and the waste of time and resources it caused. You are back on that list so don't bother responding unless you wish to waste your time.
jheaton

Activity: 241
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 05:16:02 PM

Can a new batch of Devs just freekin take over, or what? Here are my suggestions (rdYoung, ny2cafuse, CartmanSPC, fonzerrellie, Barabbas)… The love-hate dev team that would kick ass I bet.  Smiley
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:03:39 PM

Can a new batch of Devs just freekin take over, or what? Here are my suggestions (rdYoung, ny2cafuse, CartmanSPC, fonzerrellie, Barabbas)… The love-hate dev team that would kick ass I bet.  Smiley

If a few people got together and soft forked it, then yes. There is no need for a hostile takeover, and no need for many updates to the core code at the moment, aside from getting more people using a lowered threshold. If someone could integrate the set your own threshold code from another coin in place of the fixed one thats in the wallet now, we could all do a push to get people to use the new wallet and get the # of competing inputs to climb and take the difficulty with it.

I will be launching a new staking pool sometime today. I need to make myself write out the copy and the launch info and get the word out. This pool along with letsgetstaking.com will happily host the updated wallets for mac and windows. I am also thinking over what LGS can do to promote certain coins, with pot maybe being the first.
If someone out there has an easy way for me to host a potcoin or other pos coin faucet I will happily do so as well.

This is way out there and way down the road but it has crossed my mind with the "supernet" of sorts that I think would be beneficial. Maybe figure out how a shop could take most if not all weedcoins at the same time. A weedcoin payment processor or something. I am more the idea and some money man, others that are more adept at the programming and implementation can take that lead.
tolikkk

Activity: 952

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 07:49:15 PM

Oregon Hits Historic Record In First Week Legal Marijuana Sales

http://www.thestonerscookbook.com/article/2015/10/10/oregon-hits-historic-record-in-first-week-legal-marijuana-sales/
PanneKopp

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

aka ...

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:27:25 PM

Hi Folks,

this here

has been far the better investment !

Keep on growing.

Cheesy

... please make an educated guess !
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 10:14:44 PM

I'm with rdyoung on this. We all have one goal in mind bringing crypto and cannabis together to help each other out.  We have been looing into 'supernet' of coins also and can help you out rdyoung as I believe we have someone who works inside the team there and have been 'told' by him that whatever feature they drum up there it can be ported into Dope , or some sort of thing like that.  But, yes agree with rdyoung.

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:26:40 PM

I'm with rdyoung on this. We all have one goal in mind bringing crypto and cannabis together to help each other out.  We have been looing into 'supernet' of coins also and can help you out rdyoung as I believe we have someone who works inside the team there and have been 'told' by him that whatever feature they drum up there it can be ported into Dope , or some sort of thing like that.  But, yes agree with rdyoung.

If the responsible parties are all saying "we should be working together", why not consolidate all like-minded coins into one coin/blockchain?  I understand the pride of each coin would be at stake, but if the goal the same across these coins, why operate separately?  Why not form a conglomerate with a single coin for everyone to get behind?

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: