Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:05:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price effect on Altcoin  (Read 3173 times)
dommerty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:02:46 AM

I think for short periods of time, young  cryptocurrency have high connection with bitcoin. As the popularity of altcoin increases, communication weakens. Altcoins have the same behavior with respect to bitcoin only in moments of significant news. This is only my subjective opinion
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:24:50 AM

Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?
Till now bitcoin price effect to all coins. Yeah all coins depends all btc price. BTC price is connected to outside issue. When there are FUDs from countries, influencers , BTC price will respons negative or positive quickly. Even ethereum will get effect from BTC price. Till now no coins that can stand alone to face BTC.
of course, I agree with you. that the rise in altoin prices in the market can be influenced by bitcoin. arena no coins that can stand alone to face bitcoin. bitcoin is the king of all altcoin and served as a role model to develop, even compete with other altcoins. so the value of altcoin is strongly associated with bitcoin prices.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:47:13 AM

As I know, the price of Bitcoin influence the price of all altcoins. So far, the transaction to buy or sell the altcoins in the market mostly still use the BTC or ETH. However, the influence of BTC is still high because it is the trusted enough, the most trusted and used by the community.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Boris_sahnevich

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:14:52 AM

As far as I know bitcoin has a very strong effect on the crypto-currency market and on the prices of altcoyins. In most cases, because of the increase in the price of bitcoin, altcoins are growing.
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:04:06 AM

It would be so much better for us if we could break this depending between alternative cryptocurrencies and bitcoin itself because everytime 1 bitcoin is going down it feels like every alternative goes along with him.
Akano

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:03:34 PM

BITCOIN is the most widely utilized coin in the world.... It is not far fetched that bitcoin price determines the price of other coins in the market...... It still boils down to the value of bitcoin... Dats the truth
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:42:29 PM

I think the price of altcoins is completely dependent on the price of bitcoin. The more expensive the main coin the more expensive and altcoins. If the price of bitcoin falls then the price of all cryptocurrencies falls too. I think that it is possible to navigate using a pair of bitcoin dollar.

I guess you're a beginner despite your high-rank cause if you've studied the market for more than a year, you'll know that there is no direct link. Half of the last year the price of BTC was going up but the prices of altcoins were going down! graphics are not always synchronous!
carlzhao

Activity: 120

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

BTC's price and alts' prices are connected so close because these elements have become a such symbiosis that encourages a constant development of crypto.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:04:41 AM

It can be really observed that some altcoins' market value are dependent or proportional with the market price of Bitcoin. Therefore, whenever the market value of Bitcoin is increasing, same thing happens with the value of other alts and likewise when it is falling. Maybe, that is becaude of the exchangers whereas ethereum and Bitcoin are used as a basis on the price of a crypto.

sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:25:44 PM

Altcoin so far still follow the development of Bitcoin price if the bitcoin price is low then it will affect on Altcoin because the cripto leader is still Bitcoin.
bizzargin

Activity: 424

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:20:41 AM

think this analysis is appropriate only in case of growth of more than 10%. Ethereum is becoming more independent every day, I think
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:22:10 AM

Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?
Of course, 99% of Bitcoin prices affect the overall price of altcoin.
but we can not predict altcoin prices based on Bitcoin prices.
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:24:15 AM

Hey everyone,
There is no exact data, but there is definitely a dependence. When BTC grows,Altcoin's grow together. But it happens that people go to BTC from Altcoin's during its growth.
effect bitcoin price on bitcoin I think is common because I know now Bitcoin has not yet returned to a stable price so Altcoin now follow the movement of bitcoin, let alone the market is also not stable and already many people are waiting for prices Altcoin and the market yet stable

konohlo

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:39:18 AM

bitcoin prices are still the reference of the price of all coins, because bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency. so do not be surprised if bitcoin prices rise will be followed by rising altcoin prices.
Kapee

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:43:07 AM

For some time now, i have taken a critical look at the coins and their relation with bitcoin. I have realized that the moment bitcoin shoots, the other alts also rise in price. This tells that most of the altcoins are really dependent on the price of bitcoin.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:27:25 AM

I think the price of altcoins is completely dependent on the price of bitcoin. The more expensive the main coin the more expensive and altcoins. If the price of bitcoin falls then the price of all cryptocurrencies falls too. I think that it is possible to navigate using a pair of bitcoin dollar.
I don’t think so that the market value of altcoin is completely dependant on bitcoin. However, there is some influence of the market value of bitcoin over altcoin just like the way it has influence over rest of the crypto currencies as bitcoin is the top leading currency and that the market changes because of the change in the market value of bitcoin. Rest all is the demand and the reputation of altcoin itself which decides the market value of altcoin.
terkapar

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:23:17 PM

Hey everyone,

I think yes, not only have an effect on altcoins but everything in crypto. bitcoin becomes the price guide for all coins and tokens in the crypto.
blockchainwriters

Merit: 15

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:28:33 PM

right from the invention of altcoin bitcoin and altcoins both the prices are inversely proportional when bitcoin price increases alt prices decrease
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:37:21 PM

Hey everyone,

Bitcoin is like the base and foundation of all altcoins, I'm saying this because almost all alts if not all are correlated to the price and movement of bitcoin. Every move of bitcoin, alts suffer. Bitcoin goes up, alts bleed, bitcoin goes down, alts bleed, bitcoin goes sideways, alts can breathe and move up.

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:26:23 AM

Hey everyone,
In actual we can't correlate anything in actual with such fact , I mean that was old time when the price of the bitcoin was increasing than that time whole altcoins market get dumped and vice versa , and also there was some cases where if any coin get more pumped then at that condition there was big chance that the price of the bitcoin get down by 2-3% easily .
But in the present time it is not condition is totally changed , everything is totally reversed and also same , it means it is not easy for us to didn't out accurately that whether the market will go up or down in accordance with the price of the bitcoin with altcoins and also with fiat .
So here in present time we need to remain updated with the present time news regarding cryptourrency and making sure whether we are in negative news or positive news condition that helps us to make better speculation .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: