Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:49:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price effect on Altcoin  (Read 3163 times)
petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:42:26 PM

I think the effect of Bitcoin on Altcoins is almost 95%. The Altcoins become paralyzed and fall apart when Bitcoin encounters unfavorable conditions. Perhaps this is the negative side of the crypto market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:14:03 PM

I think the effect of Bitcoin on Altcoins is almost 95%. The Altcoins become paralyzed and fall apart when Bitcoin encounters unfavorable conditions. Perhaps this is the negative side of the crypto market.
It seems to me that today the influence of the bitcoin price on the entire cryptocurrency market shows only a negative trend. We need to somehow change the current situation.
zeze2100

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:26:31 PM

Since the events that have been made since the beginning of the year and the developments in the middle, it is obvious that all relations are interconnected.

[  ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
https://www.atronocom.io/
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:58:01 PM

Bitcoin has always influenced and will affect the price of altcoins, do not forget that this is the first and main cryptocurrency on the market.
kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:09:29 PM

I think that affects the entire coinmarketcap system that the Altcoins can not bump up. It's terrible when i glance through the coimarketcap all of the Altcoins that are dominated by Bitcoin and ETH are also among the other losers. The dazzling days and youth of the Altcoins are waiting for Bitcoin to wake up.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?

for now,, most of crypto price in USD terms is depends on the value of BTC in Usd terms my friend
because Bitcoin is the main pairs in most of exchange in this crypto industries

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:12:08 PM

I think BTC does affect the whole market most of the time though it might not be that much am sure most of the time when BTC loss or gain it goes on to show on the chart with either greens or reds Check coinmarketcap if you want to confirm

namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:53:18 PM

Most Altcoins price is dependent on Bitcoin price because Bitcoin is a leading market capitalization. Bitcoin is the focus in the crypto economy and has an influence on all Altcoins.
natumanya

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:04:13 PM

It is always do this because all coins use to follow nitcoin from the start. Bitcoin will be always a leader.
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:17:33 AM

Undoubtedly there is strong correlation between Bitcoin's value and alternative cryptocurrencies. For instance, when bitcoin declines, all alternative coins will also lose value, and vice versa. Assuming that a given alt will decouple from BTC is hard to imagine.
Litefoxx1698

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:45:04 PM

It is normal that all altcoins floow bitcoin because this is a marker of this market and investors watching for it's price everyday

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
rizkyx56

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

it affects so much, bitcoin is a king. when bitcoin is down, altcoins are down too
even on bad market like now, many altcoins have no value

Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:59:09 PM

it affects so much, bitcoin is a king. when bitcoin is down, altcoins are down too
even on bad market like now, many altcoins have no value
I think that is fair, because the decline that happened is a kind of decline from the global crypto market. the impact is not just on bitcoin and only a few altcoins. you yourself can see, all of my assets have decreased.
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 09:16:23 AM

Yes, the impact of Bitcoin on the entire cryptocurrency is unprecedented. The price of Bitcoin is greater than the entire cryptocurrency. It is the leader of cryptocurrency. You only need to look at the price of Bitcoin for the whole cryptocurrency market.

AwoCorporation

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

Yes, the impact of Bitcoin on the entire cryptocurrency is unprecedented. The price of Bitcoin is greater than the entire cryptocurrency. It is the leader of cryptocurrency. You only need to look at the price of Bitcoin for the whole cryptocurrency market.
bitcoin on the whole price impact cryptocurrency certainly very big. We can see from the price movement of bitcoin and some altcoin in the market. where the movement of the bitcoin will influence market movements with indirectly. We've seen this several times from the movement of the market last year until now.

planfox

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:23:44 PM

Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?
Altcoins are associated with bitcoin so much that it is constantly reflected in their price. I think this connection is inextricable. As long as bitcoin is alive, altcoins will always be associated with it. If bitcoin dies, it is likely that altcoins will also die.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

I think bitcoin to date is still in the highest coin crypto currency and of course changes and developments in bitcoin will affect the development of other coins
Mary89

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:43:00 PM

Hey everyone,
This connection, which is so strong that it can grow into an indissoluble one. Only the blind can't see her. So it is obvious to everyone. Altcoins under the full influence of bitcoin. And it will continue.
yountt2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:52:41 PM

As much as people will like to dismiss the relevance and important of bitcoin in Cryptocurrency,  the bitcoin price still have a huge impact on altcoin prices.  Some would argue that bitcoin is energy consuming and doubt it's prospect,  but I still believe bitcoin will be leading Cryptocurrency into it's future!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:35:31 PM

I think this bitcoin price can provide price movements to the altcoin and maybe the current bitcoin price is falling also has an influence on the altcoin price and causes the fall in altcoin prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: