Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:48:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Well, what should I better learn next?
Japanese - 42 (31.1%)
Chinese - 83 (61.5%)
Kalashnikov - 10 (7.4%)
Total Voters: 135

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What language should I learn next?  (Read 4236 times)
Lagrood

Activity: 728
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:53:14 PM

I do not think that Japanese language is a good choice. Between Japanese and Chinese language I would choose Chinese language because there are a lot of reasons for that.
I wonder why did you choose Japanese and Chinese language? What about German, French, Italian?
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:00:17 PM

if I think it is better to learn japanese, because we know together that in this japanese state crypto is created, and in this country all access about cryptocurrency is supported and facilitation, we know together that china country, specifically for crypto forbid even close access , how can you have any idea about crypto if the government has banned it?
this is why the japanese language I chose to be more learned than china
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:02:06 PM

I know some of you would wonder what this topic is doing here, in the Economics section, but since it is in fact an economic question with purely utilitarian goals in mind, I think it is where it should be. This is a serious question and I'm not kidding. I'm not very interested in European languages like German or French, or whatever, as I think languages like Chinese and Japanese are more promising and rewarding in terms of both usage and money in the nearest future. Personally, I'm more inclined toward Japanese (that's why I'm not decided yet), though I understand that Chinese may be a better choice for the time being and years to come

So what is your opinion on this matter from an economic point of view, with crypto in mind?

Since English language is our international language then why don't we expand our knowledge with this language. English language would be the way to interact with other people around the world and I think Japan and china is in the process of learning English language so we need to wait that people around can speak English so that we can trade around the world without any language barrier.
The OP seems to be already very fluent on the English language, if I was the one in the shoes of the OP I will choose to learn German it is a very useful language and it has a lot of similar words to the English language so learning it should be easier, however since he's undecided between learning Chinese or Japanese from an utilitarian point of view Chinese should be the best choice, but if I was the one choosing between those two languages I will choose Japanese because I will like to visit that country someday.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:21:33 PM

Maybe Japan And China. I want to learn the languages ​​of the two countries, I have an aspiration to visit the country, if I can speak Japanese and Chinese, it will facilitate me in communication later there.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:35:17 AM

Since English is well known language in the world it is better to be fluent with this because wherever you go thid is the language most people use in addition with this maybe its nice if you become linguistic to be able to communicate wherever you go.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:30:31 AM

I know some of you would wonder what this topic is doing here, in the Economics section, but since it is in fact an economic question with purely utilitarian goals in mind, I think it is where it should be. This is a serious question and I'm not kidding. I'm not very interested in European languages like German or French, or whatever, as I think languages like Chinese and Japanese are more promising and rewarding in terms of both usage and money in the nearest future. Personally, I'm more inclined toward Japanese (that's why I'm not decided yet), though I understand that Chinese may be a better choice for the time being and years to come

So what is your opinion on this matter from an economic point of view, with crypto in mind?
If you compare the two languages between Japanese and Chinese, I think you should learn Chinese because the Chinese have the largest population in the world and their economy is very strong. In the future, many people believe China can beat USA (it's just a prediction) , but if you can learn both Chinese and Japanese at the same time, it is a great thing.   
VentureHero

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:36:13 AM

The obvious choice would be Mandarin Chinese. But I have to warn you if you are not going to live in China, I doubt you can master mandarin.

In case you want to use your new language for business, please keep in mind that doing business with Chinese People is not only a matter of language but requires a deep understanding of the culture.

Best,
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:24:01 AM

Quote from: deisik
For the question, I think you should also learn a bit from Russian section even if you don't have any shits to give about the Europians. With that knowledge you can also help this forum from pointing out those little bastards who keeps on messing this forum all the time and abusing the current system. I find it a difficult task for me as for their language is quite hard to understand unlike the Japanese language which I'm also learning it right now. As far as I know, the Japanese has their own forum, if we we're able to join that I think we can also find an idea about the markets that they do in the current time.
deisik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:26:25 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 07:58:55 PM by deisik

Studying Chinese language will be useless if you are going to use it for crypto currency because china already banned bitcoin or should I say crypto currency. I prefer you to learn some language which crypto currency is not banned but rather they used it mostly. Thats my suggestion and opinion hope it will help you.

If you open up any site which has been translated into a number of foreign languages, you can be certain that Chinese will be one of them. I'm also well aware of the many instances where a Chinese translation was the only translation available. To be honest, it's been a while since I had seen a Japanese translation. Besides, I think people are making a mountain out of a molehill when they say that crypto is banned in China. People were crying wolf when Russian officials started to sell wolf tickets and threaten folks there with severe criminal prosecution and even imprisonment for possessing cryptocurrencies. I said it right away back then that these had been empty threats, and they were as history proved later. Anyway, learning two languages such as Chinese and Japanese at the same time will be a really daunting task. Wtf, learning even one of them will be a daunting task in its own right

But finding a native speaker from China is of course a lot easier these days

In case you want to use your new language for business, please keep in mind that doing business with Chinese People is not only a matter of language but requires a deep understanding of the culture

This seems to be another exaggeration or rather a boogeyman. I was doing business with Chinese in person, and I can't say that they are somehow different from any other people in the world, culturally or otherwise, I mean beyond universally accepted standards of courtesy and respect. These stories about insurmountable culture differences have become kind of urban legend or serve as a specious excuse in certain cases, I suspect

Simply put, when money talks bullshit walks (and no one cares which grammar it uses)

calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:32:34 AM

i am personally prefer to learn chines language.their economic power and industry growth that very amazing make it very dominant in global economy in future.so it maybe very usefull for us latter.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:35:54 AM

If you want to follow crypto market and learn an additional language with this purpose, i can recommend korean language as well. Koreans are also very strong in crypto market and you will have advantages by understanding them more for sure.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:54:39 AM

Personally I always wanted to learn new language, I wanted to have some cultural exchange experience and to learn asian languages like korean and Chinese. Also I am interested in some European languanges because it is my dream to travel around european countries like Norway and London and it would be great if I would be able to communicate with locals. Learning different languages is fun and interesting.
without_my_moufles

Activity: 192
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

Chinese language will be ten times more "useful" in the future than Japanese. But if you mean learning also the writting, well good luck... Thousands of characters to know by heart with the associated tone, it takes a life to learn it if you start from adult age or if you are not a genius.

Learning how to speak Chinese is not too difficult though. Grammar is quite simple.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

If you want to follow crypto market and learn an additional language with this purpose, i can recommend korean language as well. Koreans are also very strong in crypto market and you will have advantages by understanding them more for sure.
Learning a new language is challenging yet fun. The language that must be learned is the one closed to our heart, and that interests us. Learning a foreign language is more than just a boost for travelling, it will make us smarter, decisive, improves memory, and become more perceptive. If I want to learn a new language that would be French, because France has rich history, culture, tradition, and most of all has wonderful people, to get to converse and learn from them. I find French language hard to learn because of its pronunciation and words, and that's what I love more as I want to challenge myself.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:02:50 PM

Yeah english language is the world language right now, but japan will be the next choice because some big companies already make btc as the salary payment for their employments. But that's the later thing to think because they, japanese, choose to learn english.

suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:37:57 PM

The next language I should learn is Chinese because today China is a great power to economic growth as well as the population of the Chinese economy has a great impact on the overall economy. Helped me a lot
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

With regards to crypto I think Japanese will do because we all know that Japan has a wide range of population who engage in cryptos. But personally the next language I wanted to learn is chinese which is I think is very challenging and China has impact with regards to economic growth.
cryptolandlords

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:44:59 PM

I choose china since I observed that China is advancing technologically. In future China will be on top of the list when it come to stable economy. Any businessman or organization that will need good product will have connection with China in order to success.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:45:32 PM

Now it seems that English is your second language, I think that Chinese is the best one because we all know that Chinese is very developed country and they are hard working people. It's difficult to learn but if you want to learn you can do it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:02:17 PM

Well,  we all know that English is one of the common language globally,  but learning other languages would be good but difficult.  Chinese language would be good and Japanese. Since China is getting more powerful, I would study it first before Japanese language.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: