Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Well, what should I better learn next?
Japanese - 42 (31.1%)
Chinese - 83 (61.5%)
Kalashnikov - 10 (7.4%)
Total Voters: 135

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What language should I learn next?  (Read 4239 times)
Inikoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:58:59 PM

Would choos chinese. Or South Korean would also be an interesting choice in the crypto world.

MisterStylish

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:19:27 PM

They are equally fascinating. Japanese people are not fake, they just express their opinions in ways that are different than the you or I may, and may be challenging to the untrained to interpret. Just go with the one you are most curious about, and remind yourself that if you are committed, it will be a lifelong endeavor.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:20:11 PM

I think Chinese is better.. I'd love to learn it myself.. Giving the current world position.. I think Chinese would be more lucrative and better..

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
roflmao129

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:39:40 PM

I do not like China, however, I have to admit China is one of the best country right now. It contains 2 billions people which equals to 1/4 world population. Well, Chinese is the best option here. Hollywood film contains a lot of actress which annoying me a lot haha

Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:56:06 PM

Myself, I think the Chinese language has more potential, than the Japanese language, since you Russian native speaker. And most Russian companies work with Chinna, be able to speak Russian and Chinese in the same time - will make you needed for tons Russian companies and Chinese factories.
Svetlazara

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:02:33 PM

I do not think that the situation in the world will change so much in the next 20-30 years, that English will cease to be an international language for communication. Therefore, I would study Chinese, Japanese only if I work directly in these countries and campaigns. But do I have to start learning these languages? I do not know. Probably, it's time to study Chinese. The huge population of China will increase, the economy grows.
Mapalast

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:11:26 PM

I know some of you would wonder what this topic is doing here, in the Economics section, but since it is in fact an economic question with purely utilitarian goals in mind, I think it is where it should be. This is a serious question and I'm not kidding. I'm not very interested in European languages like German or French, or whatever, as I think languages like Chinese and Japanese are more promising and rewarding in terms of both usage and money in the nearest future. Personally, I'm more inclined toward Japanese (that's why I'm not decided yet), though I understand that Chinese may be a better choice for the time being and years to come

So what is your opinion on this matter from an economic point of view, with crypto in mind?

Since English language is our international language then why don't we expand our knowledge with this language. English language would be the way to interact with other people around the world and I think Japan and china is in the process of learning English language so we need to wait that people around can speak English so that we can trade around the world without any language barrier.

Hopefully that expectation could be happened. But a country like Japan are highly proud of their culture, including their language. Since they has a good economic progress and has impact to the world, I think they are confident enough that they could influence any other country to learn their language
deejayce48

Activity: 185

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:03:22 PM

I prefer you to study the Chinese language. Because I believe China will be the next big thing aside from US. Chinese community is huge and Chinese people have a great influence especially in crypto market, if you can talk their mother language, then that is an advantage for you.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:17:22 PM

For the future you better learn 3 languages from China, Japan and Korea. Because I think the three countries will dominate in the world soon I'm sure of that.
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:30:56 PM

Based on what country you want to visit in the near future after earning something from Bitcoin or what place are you planning to work, so your effort will be maximize.
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:43:16 PM

Japanese. Since we all are a crypto lover, and Japan has full support in cryptocurrency world, then it's better to know about their language so that when you visit Japan, you can communicate to the people out there effectively.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:51:54 AM

I want to learn more about being a fluent in english , i dont think iam good enough in speaking or talking in english . Then i want to learn japanese language , because i want to live their . Haha . And also japan has a full support in bitcoin . So when you know how to speak in japanese , it is easy to you to talk others in japan .
FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:14:01 AM

I want to learn Japanese, aside from their wealthy economy, The culture and ethics are very interesting to know since they been part of the fastest developed country, Based on history going back to world war 2, Japan was totally collapsed when Hiroshima and Nagasaki are hit with atomic bomb,
After decades Japan recovers and become the fastest growing economy now a days.
bitsticker

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:39:36 AM

I truely dont see the reason in TS for learning asian language. asians grow fast, so ? does that apply to your business, plans at least. if yes, thats a good choise to know the language of your partner. otherwise, i learn chinese couse they grow and it may become handy??
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:10:21 PM

I think that chinese could be used in the future, because of the economical dominating of china in this era. Maybe after that chinese language, you could consider the 2 others language in this thread list of vote. Japanese will be good if you want to go to japan, because average people in japan kinda not understand english, so you could communicate with them.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:19:18 PM

I know some of you would wonder what this topic is doing here, in the Economics section, but since it is in fact an economic question with purely utilitarian goals in mind, I think it is where it should be. This is a serious question and I'm not kidding. I'm not very interested in European languages like German or French, or whatever, as I think languages like Chinese and Japanese are more promising and rewarding in terms of both usage and money in the nearest future. Personally, I'm more inclined toward Japanese (that's why I'm not decided yet), though I understand that Chinese may be a better choice for the time being and years to come

So what is your opinion on this matter from an economic point of view, with crypto in mind?

Since English language is our international language then why don't we expand our knowledge with this language. English language would be the way to interact with other people around the world and I think Japan and china is in the process of learning English language so we need to wait that people around can speak English so that we can trade around the world without any language barrier.

Hopefully that expectation could be happened. But a country like Japan are highly proud of their culture, including their language. Since they has a good economic progress and has impact to the world, I think they are confident enough that they could influence any other country to learn their language
Japan is the most develop country which is number one when comes with the use of crypto. I like to learn their language next to international language which is English that can easily learn. Language is useful to understand the culture of one country and to communicate with them because even there is international language some in the country do not know how to speak. As a person who is the one who seek opportunity in other country, you have to adapt on them.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
bongnor531

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

Given the rapidly growing nature of modern technology, I think the importance of language knowledge might fall a bit.

There are instant translation algorthms out there, however the ability to talk to someone in person in his own language could always be a plus.

I would say learn some kind of programming language, nowadays it can be more sufficient.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:08:38 PM

English before anything else,english can used in any country.you will not go astray when you are wise to read and speak english secondly is japanese because japanese laguage is one of the many people who want to learn,rich in japan can greatly help crypto
cofinder

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:09:37 PM

I think that it’s wiser to choose Japanese, coz this country supports new technologies, including cryptocurrency, way stronger than China. But since I don’t know your purpose to learn new language, my advice may be wrong for you.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:56:15 AM

Japanese. Since we all are a crypto lover, and Japan has full support in cryptocurrency world, then it's better to know about their language so that when you visit Japan, you can communicate to the people out there effectively.
I will go with Chinese language because China has attained an economical stability far beyond imagination. One can think of finding a future in these industrialized countries and the medium of instruction has been their native languages and no other. Also Japan and Chinese government have started awarding scholarships in different fields to international students and those knowing these languages are selected in the top ones which lead them to economics stability as well. So go for both.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: