Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:27:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Well, what should I better learn next?
Japanese - 42 (31.1%)
Chinese - 83 (61.5%)
Kalashnikov - 10 (7.4%)
Total Voters: 135

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What language should I learn next?  (Read 4238 times)
gosha18

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:17:31 AM

With the latest news we all learn Chinese together.
pickledmuffin

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

I know some of you would wonder what this topic is doing here, in the Economics section, but since it is in fact an economic question with purely utilitarian goals in mind, I think it is where it should be. This is a serious question and I'm not kidding. I'm not very interested in European languages like German or French, or whatever, as I think languages like Chinese and Japanese are more promising and rewarding in terms of both usage and money in the nearest future. Personally, I'm more inclined toward Japanese (that's why I'm not decided yet), though I understand that Chinese may be a better choice for the time being and years to come

So what is your opinion on this matter from an economic point of view, with crypto in mind?

I would definately learn Chinese. I know they are teaching it at a lot of schools these days, and it would be a very good launguage to have just basic understanding of, could help you in many areas of life.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:49:34 PM

I know some of you would wonder what this topic is doing here, in the Economics section, but since it is in fact an economic question with purely utilitarian goals in mind, I think it is where it should be. This is a serious question and I'm not kidding. I'm not very interested in European languages like German or French, or whatever, as I think languages like Chinese and Japanese are more promising and rewarding in terms of both usage and money in the nearest future. Personally, I'm more inclined toward Japanese (that's why I'm not decided yet), though I understand that Chinese may be a better choice for the time being and years to come

So what is your opinion on this matter from an economic point of view, with crypto in mind?
if your point of view is the economy, i suggest you to learn chinese language, because china economy is booming right now, china is a rising global superpower. Over the last 35 years, China has transformed itself from an impoverished third world country to become what is arguably the largest global economy.

During this same period, China has opened itself up to the world, encouraging foreign investment and economic cooperation. Of course, to be this sort of bridge, there is one skill you must have: fluent Mandarin Chinese. Due to the lack of people in the Western business world who can speak both Chinese and English, there’s a huge demand for these skills, and this can of course mean very lucrative wages.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:54:55 PM

I think japanese is good but for writing very difficult letters, i believe if learning would be possible but i prefer with the letters of the alphabet because it is more easily understood
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:43:25 PM

English proficiency should learn next after country language cause this is the basis of the universal language for everyday conversation, and this key can open lot of exchanging words even they are in Europe, or in any part, maybe its true that Japan and China have a huge capabilities of currency but it doesn't mean that you will obligated to follow them, try to figure out that if China's currency only prefer for people who eligible for there dialect, then how the currencies demand grow immediately.

heroson

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:53:37 AM

I would go for chinese. As we all know China has wide range of marketing in the world and in future its going to be even more. So if you think it economically, its obviously chinese without hesitation.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:03:23 AM

Personally, I have 5 languages to learn:
English
Japanese
Chinese
Korean language
Latin
I think chinese is the most useful, correct me if im wrong. the asian market had been developing quickly and it would be a great benefit to you.
The other langues you mentioned are just as important and interesting. just in my opinion chinese is the way to go
112tigra112

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:04:15 PM

In developing world of economy I can say that three major languages would be English Spanish and Chinese, those are really worth it to know and study. Also you can apply to translation company as well.
icoresearch

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:42:22 PM

Japanese people would understand English while the Chinese not. This fact together with the Chinese economic growth rates makes it a more utilitarian choice

I'd like to recommend you Spanish as well, in fact, it is almost as popular as English if we refer to Native speakers (not to those who learned it)
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:24:18 PM

English is always been taught and always used everywhere. However, we also need to consider learning another language, and for me, that will the Chinese language. we can't deny the fact that there's Chinese in every Country. and some of them are running small and big Companies. It will be an advantage for a person if they will learn the Chinese language.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:44:59 PM

I believe you should the mandarin or Chinese Language. For it will give you talking to Chinese people all over the World. We can't deny the fact that the Chinese are everywhere and knowing their language will be easy for us to deal with them.

rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:59:21 PM

If i were you i would choose Chinese language of the three. But as for me it is very important to learn English very well, because i can't speak with a native-speaker without any problems.
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:14:36 AM

I must prefer to learn  a fluent english and next to it is japanese.  Today  english is the most in demand language  all over the world. Different country learn how to speak english specially for those who are in the field of business. Actually i consider myself that im not fluent in english thats why i must learn more. Its an advantage if you know different languages.
Before learning any kind of language, the first thing which you need to look for is that what are the places which you have too visit in future. Based on the countries which you are going to visit, you can then plan to learn those languages. However, if you go for learning of English, French, Chinese, you will then be able to get maximum advantage as you will be able to interact with majority of the people.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

I think you dont need many language in crypto currency. As long as your good english you can do crypto and because all in crypto is made in english
g-uid

Activity: 259
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:12:55 PM

Learn this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_Computer_Programming
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:52:16 PM

I would prefer chinese language.  I have a friend who encourages me to learn chinese mandarin due to a lot of countries using it. It might be the best opportunity for you to communicate to many and gain a lot of friends plus the chance of sharing cryptocurrency to them.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
icreative998

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

I think if you are good on english then next should be japanese. Because Japan will help you in the long run, the Japanese are very good at economics and technology (the top two in the world today). For China, their government will be a big obstacle so I still think Japan is better
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:39:21 PM

how about japanese?
is not japan a country that received bitcoin well? even today bitcoin has become the second currency there. I think it will be very useful for you. good luck with crypto.
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:08:22 PM

I think that the English, Russian, Chinese and Japanese languages will be of great importance for the cryptocurrency in the near future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:01:43 PM

In my honest opinion, Chinese should be next. We know how rich their economy is in terms of money. And most investor nowadays would want a Korean, Japanese and mostly Chinese investors because if you convinced those people, you will see the good boost in the coin's potential plus the ability of the project to keep the investor's trust in the project. Most likely these investors are what keeps the economy of the world going now that the richest country in the world is China, in terms of economy, 2nd is the United States.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: