Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:02:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Well, what should I better learn next?
Japanese - 42 (31.1%)
Chinese - 83 (61.5%)
Kalashnikov - 10 (7.4%)
Total Voters: 135

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What language should I learn next?  (Read 4228 times)
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:36:28 PM

I think learning Japanese, because economic growth there is large and the technology is also growing rapidly. Your chances will be good if one day you go to Japan.
I agree with you, im also currently learning it.
Their technology is growing very fast and also japan yuan (JPY) has the 2nd biggest share of bitcoin volume, even it was the 1st before.
By learning japanese language , your opportunity in technology field will be bigger.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:38:00 PM

Well, English would be my first choice. It's an international language which everyone knows and learn ever since we were kids. Second language is Mandarin. Learning Mandarin would be good for bussiness, since China almost conquered all the trading world. Third language would be Japanese.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

I think we should learn both Japanese and Chinese because both are useful to investors like us. China is a large and developed country with the world's most diverse. The village is a country with large economies and the future technology of the world. So I like to learn them.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

It seems to me that in the first place a person should learn English, since it is universal on the planet and is necessary for working in the crypto currency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
v_Harley

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:52:47 PM

I think we should learn Chinese. In fact, there are a lot of people who invest in encryption in China, and they invest a lot of money.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:17:21 PM

It is believed that every next foreign language is easier to learn than the previous one.
The more you learn, the less you will have a language barrier!
DarkTaiga

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:53:57 PM

Well, I think Japanese is the best choice. I have been learning Japanese for 2 years and have reached N3 level. And I feel it is wonderful. Moreover, Japan is a developed country , so your chances will be even higher. Also, if you are fluent in Japanese, you can easily learn Chinese. We all know Japan has a positive attitude with crypto, it's the paradise of crypto investors.
Dimon888

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:22:05 PM

In addition to the native language, you need to know the international language (English), and also it will be very useful to know Spanish because it is very common and Chinese.
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:11:14 AM

I think learning Japanese, because economic growth there is large and the technology is also growing rapidly. Your chances will be good if one day you go to Japan.
Before learning any of the language, you have to keep this thing in your mind that which are all the places which you can visit in the future and then the languages which are being spoken at those places. You then need to put them in order and then go for learning of that language which you need the most and which can help you in communicating to more number of people.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:23:31 AM

Chinese I think we also have to learn, because we have to admit the country china is indeed a small country but has a very strong influence in the trades and technology this world so we should learn their language so we can easily Learn about the technology that they apply
SaraPowell1212

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

I think, after English you should learn more Japanese or German. Because in those countries, cryptocurrency is very strong. Projects in those countries have very rapid recovery rates.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:51:57 PM

There is no end to learn in any field. l think which language used all of the world that is  English. it's not bad if we have ability to learn we can do it. It will be very helpful to us to increase the knowledge.
RippleSpaset

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:58:28 PM

Even know.It all depends on what country you live in and plan to move to Kai.In any case you can learn English if you don't know it.The same way Chinese or French.In General, in the 21st century need to know at least one language of programirovaniya
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:37:17 AM

Well, English would be my first choice. It's an international language which everyone knows and learn ever since we were kids. Second language is Mandarin. Learning Mandarin would be good for bussiness, since China almost conquered all the trading world. Third language would be Japanese.

I agree. If you do not know English yet, you should definitely learn it first. It is used in so many countries and if you know English, you can read more books and get more knowledge from English websites. Mandarin is a good choice as well, as China is becoming stronger and stronger, it definitely helps to know some Mandarin.
joshuarose

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:50:16 AM

I personally also like Japanese, but for economic problems you may have to learn both, if you have time to learn both
112tigra112

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

I will say the Chinese or Spanish is the most usable languages in the world but if you are fluent in English it would be sufficient for you to speak with most of the people in the world on understandable level.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:31:15 PM

These are really strong countries in the market. It directly affects all activities in the market. These countries are powerful and boom countries. All language learning is good and useful. English is the first language required most people know a bit. Then the Chinese language is very large and the economy is high. Finally, the Japanese language is very important, it has the same characteristics as the Chinese language.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:52:50 PM

I know some of you would wonder what this topic is doing here, in the Economics section, but since it is in fact an economic question with purely utilitarian goals in mind, I think it is where it should be. This is a serious question and I'm not kidding. I'm not very interested in European languages like German or French, or whatever, as I think languages like Chinese and Japanese are more promising and rewarding in terms of both usage and money in the nearest future. Personally, I'm more inclined toward Japanese (that's why I'm not decided yet), though I understand that Chinese may be a better choice for the time being and years to come

So what is your opinion on this matter from an economic point of view, with crypto in mind?
Yes I'm also wondering to see this topic here.By the way,I know English and Bangla language.Being fluent in English is a privilege for anyone for communicate with others.It is widely accepted and everyone need to acquire this very well.After then,I want to know Hindi language as my neighboring country.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:40:18 PM

Most important to learn english language, there are will be more chance to take job on cryptocurency if we have and can learn about english active. We can speak or writing in english laguage we will have more chance to be a transalator member on ico job, many ico looking for new translator and will be our chance if we are can use english laguage well. Reward from translator more highest that the other chance.
I agree in your opinion it's better to learn to speak English cause it is our international language, if one person know how to speak and understand this language it is big opportunity to him to chance to get better job and bring them success.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:51:38 AM

what about china?
I think it's good for you, and it will also be very useful, you can socialize with people there and trade transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: