Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:27:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Well, what should I better learn next?
Japanese - 42 (31.1%)
Chinese - 83 (61.5%)
Kalashnikov - 10 (7.4%)
Total Voters: 135

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What language should I learn next?  (Read 4223 times)
aaeeggoo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:58:12 AM

Actually no one language is that difficult to learn. If kids can learn and know it, adults too can. Except where the adult is a dull or empty brain. Don't be lazy. Get up and be on the go. What about those who learn Bahasa Indonesia. Do you think it is simple? The answer is no.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:58:13 AM

I know some of you would wonder what this topic is doing here, in the Economics section, but since it is in fact an economic question with purely utilitarian goals in mind, I think it is where it should be. This is a serious question and I'm not kidding. I'm not very interested in European languages like German or French, or whatever, as I think languages like Chinese and Japanese are more promising and rewarding in terms of both usage and money in the nearest future. Personally, I'm more inclined toward Japanese (that's why I'm not decided yet), though I understand that Chinese may be a better choice for the time being and years to come

So what is your opinion on this matter from an economic point of view, with crypto in mind?

Chinese are business-minded people so if you are going to apply the language for economic purposes then you should definitely learn theirs which is either Mandarin or Cantonese. Japanese are much more into technology so I suggest that you pass on that one.
Turst1974

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:58:55 AM

Well, English would be my first choice. It's an international language which everyone knows and learn ever since we were kids. Second language is Mandarin. Learning Mandarin would be good for bussiness, since China almost conquered all the trading world. Third language would be Japanese.
These are really strong countries in the market. It directly affects all activities in the market. These countries are powerful and boom countries. All language learning is good and useful. English is the first language required most people know a bit. Then the Chinese language is very large and the economy is high. Finally, the Japanese language is very important, it has the same characteristics as the Chinese language.
Yes that is right that these two are really the good languages to be learn in future. In fact chinies is the biggest language in the world and china is also emerging a new good economic country therefore it is good if we will learn Chinese language.
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:16:05 PM

In my opinion the best option for a you would be to learn the next relevant in the world language, so if you are already knowing English and Spanish for example III used in the world would be Chinese or something like that.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:23:43 PM

In my opinion the best option for a you would be to learn the next relevant in the world language, so if you are already knowing English and Spanish for example III used in the world would be Chinese or something like that.

yes right, indeed we must have a main goal to learn a language. because a language that we learn is sufficiently needed by us in the future. so other languages ​​are also quite important for the future.
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:46:32 PM

From the economic point of view, I'll admonish you to choose Chinese. The reason is that, the Chinese market is unarguably the biggest in the cryptospace and whenever the ban on Crypto is lifted should witness influx of Chinese Crypto projects. Regardless of your choice though, I can assure you that you'll still enjoy it. Japanese is promising too
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:05:49 AM

we all know that China's economic growth is very fast. but I prefer Japan, because there is a center for the development of sophisticated technology.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:13:46 AM

I suggest and learn Chinese because the economy in China is very good and the country is very developed and China has very sophisticated technology so it is suitable to be part of the economy there.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:35:15 AM

I prefer Chinese language than Japanese. Why? because when it comes to this field or I could say in "Investing" Chinese is one of the big player. As my perspective base on the demand of it. There are many people here want to learn this language because majority of our successful establishment owned by Chinese. By the way my country is Philippines.

henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:20:42 AM

I prefer Chinese language than Japanese. Why? because when it comes to this field or I could say in "Investing" Chinese is one of the big player. As my perspective base on the demand of it. There are many people here want to learn this language because majority of our successful establishment owned by Chinese. By the way my country is Philippines.

It is important to first realize the countries that are in power and developed. Like you have said, learning Chinese can be very helpful. All those countries which are far ahead in technology and economy should be the target as these can brighten one’s future. I would suggest Japanese because Kanji script is part of Chinese too and a person can learn two languages at a time.
fetucini

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:42:59 AM

I think maybe you better learn Chinese language, because there you have a greater chance than due to China including its economic growth in a country that is fast. You will get a lot of response from the topics you have created.
Lizzyflower

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:15:44 AM

My next language to learn will be French follow closely with Germany. I heard learning Chinese requires special concentration. I read somewhere that English speakers easily learn Germany.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:04:40 PM

Without missing words i shall go for Chinese language because of the huge economic prospect and the potentials it has for crypto investment
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

English is always considered as the language of global and global use of English to transact for countries as you should learn English after your national language.
crypto success

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:45:32 PM

Chinese is my language of choice because of the promising business potentials however those who learn french will not be wasting their time
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:56:03 PM

Since English language is our international language then why don't we expand our knowledge with this language. English language would be the way to interact with other people around the world and I think Japan and china is in the process of learning English language . If you are able to learn Chinese and Japanese at the same time, you'll have a great asset not only on where you are but also when you go there.
lsafronova095

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:01:04 PM

I know some of you would wonder what this topic is doing here, in the Economics section, but since it is in fact an economic question with purely utilitarian goals in mind, I think it is where it should be. This is a serious question and I'm not kidding. I'm not very interested in European languages like German or French, or whatever, as I think languages like Chinese and Japanese are more promising and rewarding in terms of both usage and money in the nearest future. Personally, I'm more inclined toward Japanese (that's why I'm not decided yet), though I understand that Chinese may be a better choice for the time being and years to come

So what is your opinion on this matter from an economic point of view, with crypto in mind?
You think very correctly, Japanese and Chinese need to know on a par with English. Perhaps the Russian language is also worth knowing. I think from the economic point of view, it is important to own at least one of them, which I mentioned.
Gibsonlda

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

English remains a global reference for active communication, we can also start learning Japanese because they are very friendly with crypto currencies through various media and even active businesses with crypto currency conversion. China is still complicated in enforcing rules and can still freeze their markets at any time, I am still skeptical about that.
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:55:20 PM

English the international language. english the wrold to speak at the applicable for. so, why do we english with our knowledge explaint will. and we china and japani language can learn.
romantic007

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:29:36 PM

I think Chinese would be great. Japanese too, but the perspectives may be uncertain. And Chinese is very promising, many employers truly search for people who speaks Chinese.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: