Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:12:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Well, what should I better learn next?
Japanese - 42 (31.1%)
Chinese - 83 (61.5%)
Kalashnikov - 10 (7.4%)
Total Voters: 135

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What language should I learn next?  (Read 4231 times)
miner49er1

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:32:04 PM

I believe you would be best off with an Asian language depending on what your goals are. Japanese and Chinese both open up a lot of opportunities around the world for business, and especially look good on a resume. Overall, I think Chinese is your best bet for return on time invested in learning another language.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bivonisenki

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:33:53 AM

My first choice is japanese because this country have the most advance technology in the world. As we see on that country it has a lot of smart people who invented many things in this world also their language is so unique and cool. Also japanese language ia always my first choice because i know basic word in this langauge.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:51:32 AM

Learning chinese language will be usefull in the future. I am believe China already dominant on world economy and i think learning chinese language will give us advantages when we doing bussieness with biggest economy in the world

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:04:39 AM

Learning chinese language will be usefull in the future. I am believe China already dominant on world economy and i think learning chinese language will give us advantages when we doing bussieness with biggest economy in the world
right, nowadays China seems to be the mecca of the world economy. so that many countries will cooperate with China. therefore learning Chinese language will facilitate business with him

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:22:33 AM

I know some of you would wonder what this topic is doing here, in the Economics section, but since it is in fact an economic question with purely utilitarian goals in mind, I think it is where it should be. This is a serious question and I'm not kidding. I'm not very interested in European languages like German or French, or whatever, as I think languages like Chinese and Japanese are more promising and rewarding in terms of both usage and money in the nearest future. Personally, I'm more inclined toward Japanese (that's why I'm not decided yet), though I understand that Chinese may be a better choice for the time being and years to come

So what is your opinion on this matter from an economic point of view, with crypto in mind?
Well, it is true, but in myself, before learning another language make first sure that you really understand your own language.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:21:54 AM

I know some of you would wonder what this topic is doing here, in the Economics section, but since it is in fact an economic question with purely utilitarian goals in mind, I think it is where it should be. This is a serious question and I'm not kidding. I'm not very interested in European languages like German or French, or whatever, as I think languages like Chinese and Japanese are more promising and rewarding in terms of both usage and money in the nearest future. Personally, I'm more inclined toward Japanese (that's why I'm not decided yet), though I understand that Chinese may be a better choice for the time being and years to come

So what is your opinion on this matter from an economic point of view, with crypto in mind?

Since English language is our international language then why don't we expand our knowledge with this language. English language would be the way to interact with other people around the world and I think Japan and china is in the process of learning English language so we need to wait that people around can speak English so that we can trade around the world without any language barrier.
Now English isn’t a requirement or even a must anymore, therefore English is no longer considered to be as a plus, so to boost our career we must learn another language, a country that has a good future is Japan, China, and Korea, that was why he asked which language is more profitable to learn.
deisik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

Well, it is true, but in myself, before learning another language make first sure that you really understand your own language.

While this note may look as inconsequential or even somewhat derogatory, there is a certain grain of truth in it. Actually, when you start learning another language, you begin to understand that you don't know your own language very well. It becomes glaringly obvious when you see some translations made by the so-called "native speakers", even into their native language. You often see that they don't know very well the language they are assumed to speak fluently, i.e. their native one

But the fact is learning another language helps you become more proficient in both languages

wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:22:33 AM

Im not an English speaker but I prefer English because it is a universal language.People around the globe who arent english speaker like me try to educate myself so that I can communicate to them.Theres nothing wrong if we will try another language like "niponggo"japanese and mandarin "chinese" but its way to hard because even english language is kinda difficult to learn from non english speaker how much more if we used another languages.
Yes I agree of that we need to learn to speak the universal language cause if you go to other country English-language we spoken so that we need to that. Yes it's hard to learn speak. Yes there's nothing wrong to try to learn other languages but for me we need learn first to speak English.
jack wira

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:43:13 AM

We Asians, of course, are important in mastering Japanese and are greatly helped in the matter of working with the times because Japan is a very developed country in Asia
Astra2127

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:49:42 AM

It's very nice to lean many languages, if you have skills in multi-lingual speaking it is better ofcourse in bilingual, but i think bilingual is ok in the sense that you know how to speak your native language and the international language which is english. In my own opinion I will just learn those 2 languages deeper.
krystaltoken

Activity: 555

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:56:38 AM

I think learning the Chinese language first is very important since china is economically pushing the world and has a large community. It will go a long way helping you in the crypto world. Seconded by English language to be universal.
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:20:25 AM

Since English language is our international language then why don't we expand our knowledge with this language. English language would be the way to interact with other people around the world and I think Japan and china is in the process of learning English language so we need to wait that people around can speak English so that we can trade around the world without any language barrier.

I agree on you mate, it really meeds to expand the learnungs that you have got and learned so that you can be able to achieve the ideas that others has. In learning English has its own pattern that we need to follow or kinda rules. Many people would always skip because they think it is not needed.
Aweasadbek

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:48:18 AM

If you learn Chinese you will have more opportunities and can to talk to 20% of the world. This is main fact to choose Chinese.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:15:56 AM

I think learning Chinese is good, if you learning Chinese  you'll have a great asset and you will have great a opportunity to talk of the world.
but I think learning many language is good for us specially English, because English language is international language where we can use in all country.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:39:17 AM

English the international language. english the wrold to speak at the applicable for. so, why do we english with our knowledge explaint will. and we china and japani language can learn.

The number of the people speaking Chinese is great. China is a very progressive country, and they deal with the blockchain technologies and cryptos showing a great success. Do learn this language better.
blacknigga

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

I figure Spanish, Chinese, Russian, would be better to do later in life
arikassuja

Activity: 535

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:11:18 AM

maybe you can learn for a better economy maybe you can learn Japanese and Chinese because the economy in that country has very good financial and economic conditions and maybe it can be useful for your work.
Motokonomo

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:05:24 AM

You will be concentrating. When you learn a language you should first speak english very well first. Over English you should learn arabic and french for africa russian Chinese and so on.
NowLovebed

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:57:34 AM

I am not so good in english but want to be a fluent in english. English is an international language it have this kind of power that no other language have.Because if you khow english then any situation can be control and you can express you in where expertly.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:04:56 AM

if you learn many language much better because you know what they want to share about this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: