Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:28:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Well, what should I better learn next?
Japanese - 42 (31.1%)
Chinese - 83 (61.5%)
Kalashnikov - 10 (7.4%)
Total Voters: 135

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What language should I learn next?  (Read 4231 times)
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:35:54 AM

maybe you can learn for a better economy maybe you can learn Japanese and Chinese because the economy in that country has very good financial and economic conditions and maybe it can be useful for your work.
japanes and chinese language could be main international in future.japan and china is giant on their economy.and even usa defeated by them.so it good decision if we learn their language.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
horaceN

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:46:58 AM

In anticipation that China will master the world economy by 2020, learning Chinese will help you make a lot of money in the future.
peterstark

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:16:30 AM

Spanish would be easier, and would probably be more useful because it's spoken all over the world, but Russian it's an awesome and beautiful language (though a very difficult one to learn).
Sarahunter

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:22:49 AM

I think to learn Japanese because economic growth there is large and the technology is also growing rapidly. Your chances will be good if one day you go to Japan.
marccolette

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:39:24 AM

In addition to English as the most popular language today, I think people should start learning Japanese because Japan is a developed country that needs a lot of workforce.
tonyparker

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:50:58 AM

Japan is one of the largest and most innovative economies in the world. So there are many opportunities to earn money while learning Japanese.
henlity87

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:02:36 PM

I am not so good in english but want to be a fluent in english. English is an international language it have this kind of power that no other language have.Because if you khow english then any situation can be control and you can express you in where expertly.
How many languages can you speak and why you want to lean another language? Your topic is not concerned with cryptocurrency. English is enough for this forum. You can negotiate with people around the world with only English. There is no need to learn any other language especially for this forum. People are not interested in any other language.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:55:20 PM

I know some of you would wonder what this topic is doing here, in the Economics section, but since it is in fact an economic question with purely utilitarian goals in mind, I think it is where it should be. This is a serious question and I'm not kidding. I'm not very interested in European languages like German or French, or whatever, as I think languages like Chinese and Japanese are more promising and rewarding in terms of both usage and money in the nearest future. Personally, I'm more inclined toward Japanese (that's why I'm not decided yet), though I understand that Chinese may be a better choice for the time being and years to come

So what is your opinion on this matter from an economic point of view, with crypto in mind?
I don’t think you should be asking us that question. That’s a question that you should answer by yourself. You know your life and how you live it and you also know places you go to and the kind of jobs you do.

If it’s a job that has to do with translation or some sort of thing, then I will suggest that you go for the language that is always being demanded for or so. Just go for that one that seems important to you, that’s why I said it is not a question for us to answer.
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:06:47 PM

Perhaps your question is about bitcoin, it is your idea to buy coins from China or Japan

In my opinion, coin from China is developing better than Japanese, so please choose Chinese as the next language.
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:17:41 PM

English is our international language and everyone should know how to speak english. Aside from that you can learn also the language that you want to learn like if you join translation campaign make sure you know how to translate in other languages except your native and national language.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:30:03 PM

maybe you can learn for a better economy maybe you can learn Japanese and Chinese because the economy in that country has very good financial and economic conditions and maybe it can be useful for your work.
japanes and chinese language could be main international in future.japan and china is giant on their economy.and even usa defeated by them.so it good decision if we learn their language.
plus some languages that the translator does not yet have in bitcointalk or still rarely to find the translator, like Paraguay, French, Albania, etc. Maybe there will be lots of profits to be gained, because there will be many projects that you can translate into that language.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:53:29 AM

Mandarin Chinese for sure! It's the language of the Future!

My choice is also Chinese. Many cryptocurrencies professionals come from this country and speak this ancient language. However, after that, you can study Japanese as well.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:19:33 AM

English is an international language at this time and it is the most important communication that we must understand to be able to do business on an international scale and in my opinion if you want to learn a foreign language again then China might be the best choice because in economic business, China has a good role
arganrmartin9909

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:57:02 AM

To be honest, i will tell you that i am learning both Japanese and Chinese. For my experience, Chinese is easier than Japanese but i still like Japanese a little more. But that is what you have to ask yourself, which one is your favorite because if you don’t really like it, i can not go long with it. I learn Japanese because I like their culture and people here. I choose Chinese as the second choice because I want top learn more about bitcoin mining in China. My choice has it own reason, that is the reason why I still can follow it until now.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:23:39 AM

RIght now, china is biggest economy country in the world and they have biggest export value. I think we learning chinese language, we will take benefits from their economic growth. I am believe china will take america place as biggest economy in the world

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:35:10 AM

In my opinion in the future you may well find languages ​​such as Chinese and English!
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:52:13 AM

it all depends on the choice, but I suggest the main thing to learn is English, because after all English is an international language that is recognized by almost all countries in the world, even this forum uses English as its standard, but it doesn't hurt if Japanese is your choice even though I am more inclined to Chinese, because now China has become a strong rival of America which is a very influential economic controlling country, even now where many countries are experiencing economic crisis, it is due to the trade war between China and America which is accused of being one of the causes, but all of those choices do not hurt learning any language that will add to our insight and we will not be afraid of getting lost to any country we go
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:51:51 PM

I think english is enough. Because almost all in here in crypto is made of english. But if you are a bounty hunter and aiming to translation campaign. I suggest go to your own language. Because if you choice other language that not queitly known you. You may get wrong on it. Team ico will be check on it so if they found that its wrong or you cheat they might you banned in a campaign or banned in this forum
deisik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 05:02:27 PM

I am not so good in english but want to be a fluent in english. English is an international language it have this kind of power that no other language have.Because if you khow english then any situation can be control and you can express you in where expertly.
How many languages can you speak and why you want to lean another language? Your topic is not concerned with cryptocurrency. English is enough for this forum. You can negotiate with people around the world with only English. There is no need to learn any other language especially for this forum. People are not interested in any other language.

You make rather bold statements

As you might know, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I for one don't see the reasoning following which you came to the conclusion that this topic has nothing to do with cryptocurrencies. In case you failed to notice, there are local boards here and quite a lot of them at that, so it is definitely not an English-only forum, by any means. Dare tell theymos to remove them all? Besides, if you peeked into the Services board right now (unlikely but still), you would see that someone is desperately looking for a Chinese translator and, surprisingly, it has everything to do with cryptocurrencies and indirectly with my topic as well. You can go there and check for yourself if that is your point. Though I seriously doubt that as you seem to be looking more for a fight than a discussion. But we are in different weight classes, and you are not in a position to challenge me, sorry

Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:03:55 AM

In my opinion in the future you may well find languages ​​such as Chinese and English!
Learning bitcoin in the language that is most easily understood is your own language, because foreign languages have different meanings even though the words are the same. But in general, the most popular language is English because it can be used in all countries. But keep in mind, bitcoin is a digital currency that applies globally on the internet, so language factors are not as important as knowledge of trade or investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: