Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 [1197] 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2004003 times)
U

Activity: 503
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 06:04:06 AM

ETH will be the only one reliable and decentralized global computer eventually.

some stages for whole industry IMO.

first stage:
bitcoin born, and the participants mainly are tech guys and individuals.

stage two:
many fork coins,everyone(still mainly individual) forked bitcoin to earn money,but now,almost all guys realized only bitcoin have real value and network effect.
So is the market,big money and institutional investor almost rushed into bitcoin.

stage three:
Ethereum born with fully new technical extension of bitcoin.

stage four:
as you seen,many forked platforms emerged with so called smartcontract to replace or surpass ETH.
But now,not individual,rather than many famous VC have created forks of ETH smartcontract,they are just scammers.

stage five:
You have guessed,all these forks will disappear gradually or become scam projects.
Ethereum is becoming the only one reliable decentralized global computer and smartcontract platform.

stage 6:
Assumption that new project born with fully new technical extension of Ethereum...

Bitcoin Ethereum TERA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pressing207

Activity: 537
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 07:39:26 AM

first stage:

stage two:
many fork coins,everyone(still mainly individual) forked bitcoin to earn money,but now,almost all guys realized only bitcoin have real value and network effect.
So is the market,big money and institutional investor almost rushed into bitcoin.

stage three:

stage four:
as you seen,many forked platforms emerged with so called smartcontract to replace or surpass ETH.
But now,not individual,rather than many famous VC have created forks of ETH smartcontract,they are just scammers.

stage five:
You have guessed,all these forks will disappear gradually or become scam projects.
Ethereum is becoming the only one reliable decentralized global computer and smartcontract platform.

stage 6:
Assumption that new project born with fully new technical extension of Ethereum...

You 're right in many ways. But, you 're wrong that ETH will remain one so good and reliable. That 's not true..
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 01:56:36 PM

first stage:

stage two:

stage three:

stage four:

stage five:

stage 6:

You 're right in many ways. But, you 're wrong that ETH will remain one so good and reliable. That 's not true..
Yeah like ethereum working on network speed, they will have to improve ethereum in future because latest tech will compete with ethereum.
Agree with you ethereum can't remain reliable but can win the competition and try to remain reliable & good.  Wink
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 10:58:58 PM

first stage:

stage two:

stage three:

stage four:

stage five:

stage 6:

stage 7:
Rebuilt Ethereum ecosystem because the current one is unable to scale:

rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 04:33:04 AM

We have waited so long for a more scalable network from ETH. I just hope they will finally launch the phase 0 of the network and won't delay it any longer than January.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 02:38:42 PM

real application so far we have only three coins: ETH for usdt, DASH for Venezuela, DOGE for transfer between exchanges

It is obviously true, Tether is better over at the Ethereum network for faster transfer times. While Dash, many Venezuelan businesses have been accepting Dash for the last 2 years but according to some, buyers would rather use bolivares or US dollars.

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 08:46:12 AM

real application so far we have only three coins: ETH for usdt, DASH for Venezuela, DOGE for transfer between exchanges

It is obviously true, Tether is better over at the Ethereum network for faster transfer times. While Dash, many Venezuelan businesses have been accepting Dash for the last 2 years but according to some, buyers would rather use bolivares or US dollars.
doge coin charge very less fee for transaction between exchanges that why they use doge coin for moving funds and tether is faster then eth but eth is more comfertable then tether for me also it is very cheap right now that's why i prefer eth holding in my wallet. dash is also good but eth is is at number one in my favorites.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:44:23 PM

doge coin charge very less fee for transaction between exchanges that why they use doge coin for moving funds and tether is faster then eth but eth is more comfertable then tether for me also it is very cheap right now that's why i prefer eth holding in my wallet. dash is also good but eth is is at number one in my favorites.
There are many fastest crypto's but ethereum still the best as you say above that's why ethereum still standing as world 2nd best cryptocurrency/real money! Ethereum going down because 1 step back 2 steps forward and we will see big rise very soon, Vitalik cooking something behind the scene! 
U

Activity: 503
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:06:30 AM

first stage:

stage two:

stage three:

stage four:

stage five:

stage 6:

stage 7:
Rebuilt Ethereum ecosystem because the current one is unable to scale:

let's wait and see eht2.0

anyway,ethereum is still scalable than all others.

Bitcoin Ethereum TERA
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:17:54 AM

It big anticipation about ETH2.0 let's see what solution the team will bring everyone is looking excited and have big   expectation it will resolve the scalability problem from this network suffering at the moment no doubt Vatlik is genius person surely he have interesting plan about that.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
pressing207

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:36:14 PM

I am proud that Vitalik Buterin is Russian. He lives in Canada. But he speaks Russian very cleanly. Let 's appreciate his brains. His parents are from the USSR
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 02:28:10 PM

Vitalik believes that Ethereum developers will succeed in introducing the "Ethereum 2.0 by early 2020". TBH, this looks quite big, as it has been in under development for years:

Vitalik Buterin: “Very confident” about phase zero of Ethereum 2.0

https://decrypt.co/7885/vitalik-buterin-bitcoin-cash-ethereum-scalability

I must admit that as a big holder of ADA, I'm kind of hating this news. Tongue In the past, Vitalik has failed many times in the past in respecting the deadlines (provided by him), will it happen again?

OTOH, another big news for Ethereum:

Cryptocurrency Payments Processor BitPay Adds Support for Ether

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-payments-processor-bitpay-adds-support-for-ether

this ethereum-scalability is way overdue and the hype is already done, the smart contracts hype is done, the ico hype is done.
the next phase of crypto now is dapps. as we can see eos dapps now way more advanced than ethereum dapps and network.
https://dappradar.com/rankings/protocol/eos/
the scammers are creating more legit dapp now, instead of creating endless scam ico, people are now creating working dapp which is legit and the income keep flowing in.
more and more blockchains now are focus on dapp platform.

oh, the chinese already way ahead in dapps.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 02:57:34 PM

Vitalik believes that Ethereum developers will succeed in introducing the "Ethereum 2.0 by early 2020". TBH, this looks quite big, as it has been in under development for years:

I must admit that as a big holder of ADA, I'm kind of hating this news. Tongue In the past, Vitalik has failed many times in the past in respecting the deadlines (provided by him), will it happen again?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-payments-processor-bitpay-adds-support-for-ether

this ethereum-scalability is way overdue and the hype is already done, the smart contracts hype is done, the ico hype is done.
the next phase of crypto now is dapps. as we can see eos dapps now way more advanced than ethereum dapps and network.
the scammers are creating more legit dapp now, instead of creating endless scam ico, people are now creating working dapp which is legit and the income keep flowing in.

dApps cannot prosper while TX price is high. Before masternodes it will be pretty expensive.

benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 06:35:47 PM

dApps cannot prosper while TX price is high. Before masternodes it will be pretty expensive.

what tx price or masternodes are you talking about? i'm talking about dapps in general.
eos and the like ark blockchain the tx price or fees is very low. in ark ecosystem the dynamic fees is almost to nothing, and it building a much better dapps system.

bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:39:29 PM

Betamax was a much better technology than VHS. Better technology for Dapps isn't the focus, the one killer Dapp should be, and odds are it'll be on the Ethereum network just from the numbers.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 06:42:35 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2019, 07:31:54 PM by benthach

Betamax was a much better technology than VHS. Better technology for Dapps isn't the focus, the one killer Dapp should be, and odds are it'll be on the Ethereum network just from the numbers.

never heard of it and don't know what you're talking about.

you can comparing the dapps here,
eos dapps; https://dappradar.com/rankings/protocol/eos/ vs. eth dapps; https://dappradar.com/rankings/protocol/ethereum

i see eos dapps are much better than eth. eos dapps also have much more users.

my vision, i strongly see blockchain will soon evolving into OS(operation system). it will taking away shares from the like microsoft windows, android apps and apple apps ect..

bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:35:47 PM

you can compare the dapps here,
eos dapps; https://dappradar.com/rankings/protocol/eos/ vs eth dapps; https://dappradar.com/rankings/protocol/ethereum

my vision, i strongly see blockchain will soon evolving into OS(operation system). it will taking away shares from the like microsoft windows, android apps and apple apps ect..

Look it up. It's a cautionary tale of what happens when you assume the better technology always beats the lesser.

Also, here's some numbers for you from a different source...
# of Dapps on Ethereum: 2608
# of Dapps on Eos: 297
https://www.stateofthedapps.com/stats

benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 07:44:25 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2019, 07:57:47 PM by benthach

you can compare the dapps here,
eos dapps; https://dappradar.com/rankings/protocol/eos/ vs eth dapps; https://dappradar.com/rankings/protocol/ethereum

Look it up. It's a cautionary tale of what happens when you assume the better technology always beats the lesser.

Also, here's some numbers for you from a different source...
# of Dapps on Ethereum: 2608
# of Dapps on Eos: 297
https://www.stateofthedapps.com/stats

it counts all the ico's and transactions since the beginning as dapps, it's not accurate to the current blockchain state.
just check, eos daily active users = 0
the stats is from planet mar.

RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 11:11:52 PM

15% down in a few minutes!!! Cheesy
Man... this BAKKT thing must be amazing!

This is not an organic market action!
pressing207

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:39:21 AM

15% down in a few minutes!!! Cheesy
Man... this BAKKT thing must be amazing!

This is not an organic market action!
It is necessary to be able...
Pages: « 1 ... 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 [1197] 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: