Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:40:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 [912] 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2003814 times)
zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:00:43 PM

If the total amount of ETH is topped, the reform is more difficult, because the distribution of the benefits will become constant, and those who have acquired the benefits are not willing to let others move their own cakes.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
litecoinextreme

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:08:43 PM

Welcome to Litecoin Extreme [LCE]. Join US,
Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTuaeUvUakQ&list=PLZKIyzYAUnKIPRC4ZdcYpcP_i9h7CI79N
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:12:31 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 04:28:29 PM by thevictimofuktyranny

Those news about big traditional markets investors coming into cryptomarkets tells that we are at bottom and from here reversal is imminent. These big players are very clever they press markets at some certain level from where it can be arisen up with minimal efforts. This involvement will make the whole market very interesting as Ethereum will be among big gainers being backbone of whole token economy.

This year ETH 5000USD, Mark my words
this year (2k18) Huh ethereum will be at $5k ??

Easily
when ethereum will hit $5k then.. will be ethereum stable at $5k ? or just touch $5k for a while and go back to old position like bitcoin ??
You have written your answer dude, Crypto is really volatile and it may go back again but expected never try to touch the ground again. It will not stable because the market is running anytime and the calculation based on the various exchange sites with different volume trade everyday. If you are asking when and none can answer your question.  
thanks dude for instant reply. i got answer that ethereum will never stable at $5k but i will be touch $5k surely.
you are right nobody know when it will pump or dump but i am waiitng for that time when ethereum will be at $5k. goood luck!  Wink

Crypto-economics ASICs - the investor market can cut the price of main currency on an algorithm type by 30%-50% when the market (made up of investors) has become aware that miners of that coin will be inclined by necessity to sell.

"According to Digitimes, TSMC has received an urgent order from Bitmain for 100k 12nm HPC (high performance computing) chips at the beginning of 2018. 10k chips will be delivered every month in Q1 2018 and more in Q2."

The current Bitmain Antminer S9 is using 16nm ASIC chips.

Therefore, the market of investors, already knows miners that miners have to sell there Bitcoins to buy the Antminer S10 (currently an exclusive to a minority of customers) - so, the market can slash the price on Bitcoin by 30%-50% and buy up those coins from desperate miners who want to keep their businesses going with the fastest ASICs chips.

Why would the introduction of ASICs make the Ethereum Network more stable than Bitcoins?

The investors market price for Bitcoins and Ethereums is following the curve of miners necessity to sell and it all makes sense when you follow the impending hardware releases of ASICs.

New ASICs for Sha algorithm - a big drop in Bitcoin.
New ASICs on Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm - a big drop in Ethereum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
New GPUs on Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm - small or no change on Ethereum - miners can dispose of older GPUs to other users and current GPUs to other users, which equals little change on the necessity to sell Ethereum.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:14:55 PM

This extended bearish trend was so strong that nothing stayed in front of it to face it. We should expect good times ahead but for the moment Ethereum is sitting on more stable floor and this is important. We shouldn't expect anything better until market shows good uptrend for few days continuously. Ethereum is holding almost bottom and this is enough to be happy now.

We are in waiting mode now I think because of those scaling solutions. If they work out and improve ETH by a great deal that could also help to turn things around.

quazi747

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:17:44 PM

Hope ETH will be the best crypto coin in the world...............
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:18:54 PM

sleeping giant will wake up soon ( Viacoin )
there is alot of ERC20 tokens are sleeping giants for example look at ontology token its price is up to 4 dollers
20 days ago ontology price was less then 2 $. so be calm eth coin is also in sleeping giants
we have to wait and hodl our coins and tokens
in the end of 2018 we can get much more profit then we thought in only eth coin
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:36:58 PM

Hope ETH will be the best crypto coin in the world...............

Potentially it has chance to keep maintain of that position thought the whole year and we have to wait patiently than it make comeback. New investors has good opportunity to buy at current price and will get chance to make huge profit when it will get succeed to catch its momentum again.
Myth888

Activity: 343
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:56:58 PM

Vitalik ltimately is pushing for casper because he does not want to help other etash based crypto which was forked from ethereum code anyway. But if the community really pushes for a change in algo they will be inclined to do so. Somebody should start a poll. Its true that forks will probably copy what ethereum does but it helps the entire community. Not everybody will be buying asics. If everything becomes asics those who just want to use their spare computing power will no longer be able to join. So this would ust be another of those projects controlled by big corporations. Just the thing that most of us in crypto are against. centralization. If thats the case XRP now makes sense.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:37:37 PM

Even it looking really hard could it gain to achieve this milestone of $5k due to bear market. When FOMO will start and bull situation will come than it will easily move to above $2k if Bitcoin would get recover to $20k

There were some news now from Barclays and they said they believe that the last peak of Bitcoin was the final peak we will ever see. Let's prove them wrong!

thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:58:31 PM

Even it looking really hard could it gain to achieve this milestone of $5k due to bear market. When FOMO will start and bull situation will come than it will easily move to above $2k if Bitcoin would get recover to $20k

There were some news now from Barclays and they said they believe that the last peak of Bitcoin was the final peak we will ever see. Let's prove them wrong!

Barclays, famously, were unable to forecast the "Credit Crunch"!

Somehow, I think, the crypto-currency has better strength in the advanced economic theorists' department.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:12:13 PM

Somehow, I think, the crypto-currency has better strength in the advanced economic theorists' department.

yes the crypto-currency has better strength in the advanced economic theorists' department
by crypto currency banks are afraid
by my point of view nobody can stop crypto currency and current position of crypto is temporary
soon all the crypto with good project will rise. and more people will get in with a lot of investments
eth is dumped very hard but now time to rise again.
https://www.coindesk.com/below-400-death-cross-hits-ether-but-damage-may-be-done/
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:39:03 PM

Now, many information resources create panic. Some do it on purpose, so that weak investors sell their tokens very cheaply. I think that it is necessary to understand technology, and how a certain project can change life in the future. Then it will be easier to wait for the market to recover.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
YoungBoss18

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:48:41 PM

I am confident that there will still be at least one strong growth of the Cryptocurrency. How soon this will come, no one knows, but we will believe in growth in 2018.
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:52:42 PM

yes the crypto-currency has better strength in the advanced economic theorists' department
by crypto currency banks are afraid
by my point of view nobody can stop crypto currency and current position of crypto is temporary
soon all the crypto with good project will rise. and more people will get in with a lot of investments
eth is dumped very hard but now time to rise again.
https://www.coindesk.com/below-400-death-cross-hits-ether-but-damage-may-be-done/

The banks aren't afraid of anything - this FUD from people working in banks.

They have as much money as they need from the National Governments - why would they be afraid of anything?

But, people like doing FUD - so, why would people working in banking sector be any different and not spam FUD to crypto-currencies investors.

While they scoff down $300 bottles of whisky and joke about their FUD to their mates in the banking sector.
hodap

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:41:20 PM

Those news about big traditional markets investors coming into cryptomarkets tells that we are at bottom and from here reversal is imminent. These big players are very clever they press markets at some certain level from where it can be arisen up with minimal efforts. This involvement will make the whole market very interesting as Ethereum will be among big gainers being backbone of whole token economy.

This year ETH 5000USD, Mark my words
this year (2k18) Huh ethereum will be at $5k ?? 

Easily
when ethereum will hit $5k then.. will be ethereum stable at $5k ? or just touch $5k for a while and go back to old position like bitcoin ??
You have written your answer dude, Crypto is really volatile and it may go back again but expected never try to touch the ground again. It will not stable because the market is running anytime and the calculation based on the various exchange sites with different volume trade everyday. If you are asking when and none can answer your question. 

Why are you even talking about Ethereum hitting $5k and then asking whether it might be stable at that price? We are not even at $2k, so why discuss about stability at a specific price point?
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:44:09 PM

While they scoff down $300 bottles of whisky and joke about their FUD to their mates in the banking sector.

Nothing wrong with sipping on $200 a bottle Johnnie Walker Blue Label.

Go Big or Go Home.
IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:07:01 AM

Being a long term hodler of ETH, i think the recent asic debate should be ignored.
We always knew from day one, that ETH was going to pos.
My first posts here over 2year ago, was because i wanted into the ETH pos system.
Hopefully sometime this year the transition may start.
There is no point writing new code and HF to prevent new asics that wont last more than 12months.

If for any reason, pos/hybrid pos is a long way off and asics do become an issue, then the new code could be put into the next planned update on the roadmap.
Not a HF specifically for removing asics today.

Also check out whats happening to xmr now...
On April 6 the privacy-centric cryptocurrency monero (XMR) forked the protocol in order to make the digital asset’s mining ecosystem egalitarian. However, the hard fork has led to the birth of four monero-based blockchain branches all claiming to be the “original monero.”
https://news.bitcoin.com/privacy-coin-xmr-splits-into-four-different-monero-protocols/

After reading this and observing from the sidelines,
 i feel there should should be no fork for asics.

Keep up the excellent work team ETH  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Well said. I agree, the whole issue is really blown out of proportion. There's very little need to do anything regarding the PoW algo since we're already planning to change the consensus model in the first place! Literally since day 1 like you said!

Let the devs work on the important stuff like scalability. The network will be no worse off for a year or so with Asics than it already is with the massive (centralized) gpu farms that actually make up a huge chunk of the hashpower today.

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:43:25 AM

Being a long term hodler of ETH, i think the recent asic debate should be ignored.
We always knew from day one, that ETH was going to pos.
My first posts here over 2year ago, was because i wanted into the ETH pos system.
Hopefully sometime this year the transition may start.
There is no point writing new code and HF to prevent new asics that wont last more than 12months.

If for any reason, pos/hybrid pos is a long way off and asics do become an issue, then the new code could be put into the next planned update on the roadmap.
Not a HF specifically for removing asics today.

Also check out whats happening to xmr now...
On April 6 the privacy-centric cryptocurrency monero (XMR) forked the protocol in order to make the digital asset’s mining ecosystem egalitarian. However, the hard fork has led to the birth of four monero-based blockchain branches all claiming to be the “original monero.”
https://news.bitcoin.com/privacy-coin-xmr-splits-into-four-different-monero-protocols/

After reading this and observing from the sidelines,
 i feel there should should be no fork for asics.

Keep up the excellent work team ETH  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Well said. I agree, the whole issue is really blown out of proportion. There's very little need to do anything regarding the PoW algo since we're already planning to change the consensus model in the first place! Literally since day 1 like you said!

Let the devs work on the important stuff like scalability. The network will be no worse off for a year or so with Asics than it already is with the massive (centralized) gpu farms that actually make up a huge chunk of the hashpower today.

Ethereum became famous for dealing with minor stuff in forks rapidly, whilst its core developers still did work on major improvements -  impressive work ethic!

You guys appear to be advocating a departure from a successful strategy.

Never a good idea, to act less impressively in the crypto-currency marketplace.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:53:57 AM

We always hear from the Banks, the Tycoon that Bitcoin is bubble, cryptocurrencies are scam. But for me if bitcoin or blockchain become the future, It will have a tremendous impact on them.
I think this market will recovery soon.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
wangmidi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:21:25 AM

If eth is the apple of such large enterprises, can be changed, but also changes more and more difficult. If we do it again, it's "fork". This kind of bifurcation needs community consensus, otherwise it is waste paper.
Pages: « 1 ... 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 [912] 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: