Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:01:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 [1075] 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2003816 times)
bitcoin_diamond

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:36:38 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 08:04:45 AM by bitcoin_diamond

I've been seeing since many years that whenever there is a slight drop lot of wiccans and voodoo witchcraft start their predictions i guess we have more of kids and voodoo people into crypto space  Grin
Cryptos are rising regardless of predictions because you predict stocks you don't predict a currency its only volatile because market for digital assets is small and needs to expand.

I read a few of your comments and if there is anything kid or voodoo its you. It's not hard to find a shill who leaves out the meat and prefers to talk about the gravy.  I do enjoy your view on crypto's design to save the dying economy. That one sure took a lot out of you.. Which is actually not dying but being moved to where it benefits the investors and controllers, china, india, africa..  Pretty much the places where all the ETH shills come from. But I must say I most enjoy your comparison of 2018 to 2013, as if there is any relevance here at all, the shills have hit a new low, now its about finding patterns from 5 years ago so they can its repeating again, now do you see who the voodoo is  ?
Its called Sarcasm for imbeciles
and about the patterns they follow it cuz we have less people using cryptos and its being similar to stocks for now which its not designed to be.. ITS NOT DESIGNED TO BE A STOCK WHAT SO EVER.. if you are thinking about watching graphs yes it can have a corelation between the graphs and the price moment which it has been so far but am a hodler and not a investor for short term so it hardly matters for me what price its right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:25:28 AM

Yes Ethereum fork will be in January 2019, if nothing changes. Scalability will be resolved when there is a new Ethereum update. Every coin has difficulty.

Is there any new update regarding the Ethereum hard fork happening in January? If I heard correctly, there will be less reward for miners, is that correct?

Mining is already not really profitable. That means, that miners will be quitting to mine Ethereum and scalabilty will drop. And we all know that Ethereum is not very good at scalability...
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:34:31 AM

Last know update for ethereum hard fork is that the Constantinople fork is going to come on block 7080000 on the 16th of January 2019.
And expect more dip before the fork, it is giving a good entry for everyone.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:00:52 AM

Last know update for ethereum hard fork is that the Constantinople fork is going to come on block 7080000 on the 16th of January 2019.
I don't think that's gonna happen, the trend is different, it's the opposite that is happening.
ETH needs to be upgraded and together with the upgrade is the price increase, having my own opinion to this, I'd rather be excited that look for negative things. Everyone wants to buy cheap and at this current price, I don't think they will not grab it, we do not need downward movement anymore.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:06:11 AM

Yes Ethereum fork will be in January 2019, if nothing changes. Scalability will be resolved when there is a new Ethereum update. Every coin has difficulty.

Is there any new update regarding the Ethereum hard fork happening in January? If I heard correctly, there will be less reward for miners, is that correct?

Mining is already not really profitable. That means, that miners will be quitting to mine Ethereum and scalabilty will drop. And we all know that Ethereum is not very good at scalability...

But does it make sense? Is it the right time, to reduce the mining rewards and push basically majority out? Mining are an important part of the Ethereum ecosystem and I don't understand the logic behind it - pushing them out. At the moment, they really are not making much profit. If any...

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
bitcoin_diamond

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:08:31 AM

I don't think that's gonna happen, the trend is different, it's the opposite that is happening.
ETH needs to be upgraded and together with the upgrade is the price increase, having my own opinion to this, I'd rather be excited that look for negative things. Everyone wants to buy cheap and at this current price, I don't think they will not grab it, we do not need downward movement anymore.
There is good adoption compared to all these years the bear market was just a money grab the tech is real and it works its not something that they could pump this thing and then dump and we forget.. a company stock which you buy off market has no real use case you solely depend on the company to work for you but its completely different situation here you actually get digital coins in your wallet to use them in real world or exchange.. there are ETH and BTC atms in many parts of the world. In 2019 we might see more adoption and many special things to come we might also see tech upgrade as technology has always been upgrading im really happy to be in ETH space as it has a excellent roadmap a hard fork on 16th january and casper in 2020 the timespan actually gives developers more time to understand the usecase compactibility in near future.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:21:27 PM

That call of CEO of Bitmex is bullish for Ethereum as he sees $200 coming very soon. That means we may see increase but that will not touch his targeted price but a message of buying was given in his specific style. If you look at his previous calls then can understand how they worked and what actually they were meant for markets.
I  feel listening to our own voice is more important at this moment .. the way crypto is designed its made to combat our dying economy .. we may soon expect Bitcoin's lightning network wallets which would help to create channels between the 2 party and make transfer fast and easier We already have raiden for Ethereum and they are having a hardfork on 16th jan and would add casper in 2020 which isnt very far now...so far BTC  lightning network is maintaining its nodes to reach highest levels. btc & eth are designed to be store of value. While Xrp is meant to make larger amount possible for banking industries
i agree with you but implementation of crypto payment system at all need much more time
for using this system people need to educate about this system reliability or need to find some other way where people can use crypto payment much easy or secure way.
i believe that in 2020 crypto will much more popular and their prices are also skyrocket
right now transferring payment from one to another is much easier through crypto blockchain
people will soon realize that who don't except it right now
Right now many people against Crypto because they are still prefer fiat money but who know the value of blockchain, they know how to use, they are prefer blockchain. Crypto getting famous worldwide but i think people using crypto for profit, for make money double. Less people don't care about prices because they are using platform, using crypto as payment.
Crypto adopted by many big companies so crypto will rise but it will take much time. (2020 or 2025).  Smiley 
CrazyDan81

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

I think in January Ethereum will rise up a little bit again and then collapse again. For the market it does not need high, I mean for operations in trade!
CrazyDan81

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

I just feel sorry for the people who sold the apartment to buy Ethereum and then leaked all the money, should have remained to the banks(((
In the ass this Ethereum!!!
Good thing I didn't invest in it.!!!)))
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:39:00 PM

Bitcoin fell last days, forced weak hands out.
After that, BTC suddenly took off mins ago, ETH followed the King to fly.
0.04 BTC for ETH to come soon.

I wish you a happy new year, especially with your investment into ETH.  Grin

ETH is trying to maintain its market cap and it rising more steady than before if we look over the monthly chart than it is pretty easy to discover in which direction it's heading. I think so in next few months it will get more better value.
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:20:02 PM

ETH has gotten big momentum recent weeks.
That is why the coin has to rise unavoidably and almost unstoppable.
ETH is trying to maintain its market cap and it rising more steady than before if we look over the monthly chart than it is pretty easy to discover in which direction it's heading. I think so in next few months it will get more better value.
I guess that there will be a flippening between ETH and XRP in terms of their total market cap and their rank on CMC.
This is not an impulse, at least for now. There are no signs for rapid growth and Ether cannot grow on its own without Bitcoin, like and all altcoins.
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:31:46 PM

am buying some more eth at this price just for the fork which is upcoming this January.
columbocrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:39:36 PM

am buying some more eth at this price just for the fork which is upcoming this January.
Indeed a steal and with upcoming PoS we'll be able to stake too! Smiley
Karlitosss

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:08:17 PM

I hope ETH will skyrocket soon, constantinople is coming and looks like bulls are rallying right now.
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 07:54:25 PM

That call of CEO of Bitmex is bullish for Ethereum as he sees $200 coming very soon. That means we may see increase but that will not touch his targeted price but a message of buying was given in his specific style. If you look at his previous calls then can understand how they worked and what actually they were meant for markets.
I  feel listening to our own voice is more important at this moment .. the way crypto is designed its made to combat our dying economy .. we may soon expect Bitcoin's lightning network wallets which would help to create channels between the 2 party and make transfer fast and easier We already have raiden for Ethereum and they are having a hardfork on 16th jan and would add casper in 2020 which isnt very far now...so far BTC  lightning network is maintaining its nodes to reach highest levels. btc & eth are designed to be store of value. While Xrp is meant to make larger amount possible for banking industries
i agree with you but implementation of crypto payment system at all need much more time
for using this system people need to educate about this system reliability or need to find some other way where people can use crypto payment much easy or secure way.
i believe that in 2020 crypto will much more popular and their prices are also skyrocket
right now transferring payment from one to another is much easier through crypto blockchain
Right now many people against Crypto because they are still prefer fiat money but who know the value of blockchain, they know how to use, they are prefer blockchain. Crypto getting famous worldwide but i think people using crypto for profit, for make money double. Less people don't care about prices because they are using platform, using crypto as payment.
Crypto adopted by many big companies so crypto will rise but it will take much time. (2020 or 2025).  Smiley 

You are mistaking the terms. Crypto and blochain are two different things.
 Companies can easily create their own blockchains and leave all altcoins to die.
The fight right now is which coin will provide the best, easiest to adopt, cheapest to adopt
technologies for a blokchain. All of them hope that some huge company will then buy it for billions.
Simple as that. No cryptocurrency exists for the sole reason of existing (except maybe Yenten and Doge).

Blockchain and crypto can be seen as a huge, crowdsourced startup. And what happens after startups
actually start? Someone buys them or they die. In some rare cases they grow so fast
that they can afford to exist on their own (as Bitcoin did).

bitcoin_diamond

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:44:04 PM

You are mistaking the terms. Crypto and blochain are two different things.
 Companies can easily create their own blockchains and leave all altcoins to die.
The fight right now is which coin will provide the best, easiest to adopt, cheapest to adopt
technologies for a blokchain. All of them hope that some huge company will then buy it for billions.
Simple as that. No cryptocurrency exists for the sole reason of existing (except maybe Yenten and Doge).

Blockchain and crypto can be seen as a huge, crowdsourced startup. And what happens after startups
actually start? Someone buys them or they die. In some rare cases they grow so fast
that they can afford to exist on their own (as Bitcoin did).
if companies create their own blockchain who will create the value ( PEOPLE ) We run the blockchain goverment can create their own blockchain to give their fiat currency some value but in long run blockchain technology will persist and it will help our economy to boost rather then crying over the fiat currency dipping and causing inflation in ones country.
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:12:06 AM

But does it make sense? Is it the right time, to reduce the mining rewards and push basically majority out? Mining are an important part of the Ethereum ecosystem and I don't understand the logic behind it - pushing them out. At the moment, they really are not making much profit. If any...

I know one thing for sure after the hardfork I will stop mining ETH because cost of mining is going through roof where I live.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:16:36 AM

I guess that explains the sudden growth of eth even without btc growth as such, its always good to have some free money after all, i will also pick some few up not to miss out, i expect 2019 to be lots better than 2018 interms of price Grin
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:17:58 AM

Failure ETH from PoW makes unnecessary XRP, XLM, EOS and similar. In the near future, the growth of ETH is likely to increase due to sales of these, and according to technical analysis, they are on the peaks to the ether now asking for a correction. But DASH and BCH will follow for ether in growth because they are oversold, at the bottom to ETH now and are unlikely to go below

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:27:06 AM

I guess that explains the sudden growth of eth even without btc growth as such, its always good to have some free money after all, i will also pick some few up not to miss out, i expect 2019 to be lots better than 2018 interms of price Grin
Yeah that's why Ethereum price going up and i missed the chance to got free BSV, i think i should buy ETH for fork too.
I am agree with you we can expect that 2019 will bring positive news about crypto and market will grow in 2019.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 [1075] 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: