Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:35:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price manipulation  (Read 2156 times)
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:00:58 PM

I read that they are investigating criminal price manipulations over Bitcoin. Manipulation of prices is really possible ? This happened before ?

I just heard that this can be possible because of those big whales that we don't even know.maybe a big company or a person. However, Im not afraid for I have also control with my investments.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

I read that they are investigating criminal price manipulations over Bitcoin. Manipulation of prices is really possible ? This happened before ?

I just heard that this can be possible because of those big whales that we don't even know.maybe a big company or a person. However, Im not afraid for I have also control with my investments.
therefore we must learn to read movement of whales, it is hard to know, because we do not know them. but we can predict from big news in circulation, so we can guess where they are going

anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:31:48 AM

The cryptocurrency is different from the stock market. The major shareholders need additional supervision and review, and the cryptocurrency cannot be supervised by the government because of its occultity and decentralization!
A small number of people holding a lot of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are easy to make a lot of buying and selling in the market, causing price fluctuations, manipulating the market of cryptocurrencies!
Our main focus in on the market demand which is the root of price to go high or to go down so we have loaded our weapons in low market and now want to see the up going price in the upcoming days and this manipulation is very important. Manipulation is only possible if big investments take place which will increase the demand rate and will activate the price of Bitcoin.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:48:55 AM

Because of the unregulated nature of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies, price manipulation is very likely. This is why stock markets have brokers. If there is price manipulations then the brokers get the blame. On the other hand, Bitcoin doesn't so the people themselves buy and sell whenever they want.

Andrew S

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:43:02 AM

Well, the more people invest in bitcoin, the more expensive it becomes, if they start selling then it falls.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:00:06 AM

price manipulation seems to be the case, usually whales with a lot of trading capital and money will make the price of bitcoin and cryptocurrency move.
Kris34

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:19:36 AM

Any money is manipulated for any profit.  Everyone knows this.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:37:46 PM

Do you really think that there is no manipulation happening in the cryptocurrency market? At the beginning, the manipulation is happening. The whales have the power to influence the value of a cryptocurrency. The pumps and dumps are the effect of manipulation in the cryptocurrency market.
Harry1v

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

If criminals' BTC is sold in large quantities, it will definitely affect the price of BTC in the market, because criminals must have a large number of BTC, which will bring adverse factors to the market.

Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:33:32 PM

Yes i believe that the rise and fall of the market  are the result of manipulations, whales are the reason behind it, they are very powerful investors that we dont even know, manipulation of the prise is really possible.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:51:41 PM

In my own opinion, the will not find anything about price manipulations because bitcoins value is based on supply and demand so the price will always increase if people will keep on investing.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:59:52 AM

In my own opinion, the will not find anything about price manipulations because bitcoins value is based on supply and demand so the price will always increase if people will keep on investing.

Wow really? You don't see any signs of manipulation here? If it were just a simple case of demand and supply then we probably wouldn't be in this bear market for more than half of 2018 since people would buy in bulks. Someone who carries enough coin can and probably will take advantage of it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
forbesmining

Activity: 297

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:31:34 AM

Recent bitcoin manipulation as well as crypto coins has always been the topic of many people's comments. If the national currency has a form of money laundering, bitcoins and crypto are widely seen as manipulating prices in non- France is taking advantage of bitcoin

Manipulation are very bad in all. But it is reality, that some people want to make lower the price on the market to buy coins.

robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:51:14 AM

I don’t know about the criminals, but for sure, the whales are manipulating this market hardly. The concept of cryptocurrencies prices is positive to being manipulated, so they are doing that.
Market of the Bitcoin suffered with downfalls and stability somewhere but for a very little time and then becomes unstable. The market can shape perfectly with big investments only if people having more knowledge about the market get success here to lead big investments till the end of the market then the market will gain strong support and will manipulate with this act.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:26:05 AM

We cannot say that there is a price manipulation. We know how the volatile the bitcoin value. We cannot assure or if there are way to manipulate the the price or the value of bitcoin. We must have a proof whether they are manipulating or not. Lets not be to dependent on news or even on social media.
Yeah I also admit that price manipulation is possible and the controllers should think about it seriously because it is the question of bitcoins future. If the manipulation doesn’t stop small investors will never invest in bitcoin because of the huge dips in the price. Nobody wants to lose his money so easily. Price stability will improve the investors trust.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:07:26 AM

We cannot say that there is a price manipulation. We know how the volatile the bitcoin value. We cannot assure or if there are way to manipulate the the price or the value of bitcoin. We must have a proof whether they are manipulating or not. Lets not be to dependent on news or even on social media.
Yeah I also admit that price manipulation is possible and the controllers should think about it seriously because it is the question of bitcoins future. If the manipulation doesn’t stop small investors will never invest in bitcoin because of the huge dips in the price. Nobody wants to lose his money so easily. Price stability will improve the investors trust.

This issue was already been tackled many times and still there is no enough evidence to show. All are still in speculations and I think we crypto users are the ones who contributed about the effect of its price.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:58:39 AM

This entire space is manipulated by our large whale investor friends, it is something that will not change until we have regulation within the space, untill then its the wild west and allows us to make great returns

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

Bitcoin market cap more than 100billions dollar and its need a large capital to manipulate the price. I dont know is there any manipulation but i think cryptocurrency market is fair market
How about those whales are they not capable to manipulate the price? Yeah maybe some whales has the right amount of bitcoin that can change the price down and to add some bad news about crypto, the quick hands will follow to make a panic selling.
You know you are right with your concept. But here on this platform, there comes so many people who never know what they are talking about. They assume they have got enough information to share here and when newbies see that info, they often get confused and they should be. Because different opinions regarding one thing are here so how they don’t get confuse.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:21:03 AM

funds carefully enter the cryptocurrency market, in order not to shake the glass of prices. but we will learn about this later, when there will be growth. and you will see clearly that it was everywhere and happens here
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:17:35 AM

This entire space is manipulated by our large whale investor friends, it is something that will not change until we have regulation within the space, untill then its the wild west and allows us to make great returns

Entire? no i dont think so.  Whales can only manipulate a certain percent but they cannot totally control the whole market of cryptos because the overall total value of cryptos is verry huge and whales cannot possibly buy or sell all the coins at once .

Though i agree that regulation can somehow help the value to go stabilize but i dont think that manipulation will be stopped already .

Manipulation in my opinion isnt also bad but rather it is beneficial to us because with manipulation , we can possibly buy and sell cryptos at our own desired price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: