Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:36:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't hold Bitcoin for long time.  (Read 10692 times)
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:38:04 PM

Yes, you are right! But how you think when the Bitcoin price drop, all the market drops, when Bitcoin price rise up, the altcoin still decline? Altcoins price may be zero in someday, but I don't think Bitcoin price will zero.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:45:32 PM

Long-term holding of Bitcoins is not very good, especially in the current market, long-term holding tokens is not the best choice, because the market has no signs of bull market, long-term holding tokens may face large declines !

MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:49:51 PM

Yes you are right, it is better to use capital for trading or to follow the legit ICO.

It's look like highly risk now to invest on ICO.  I just want to explain, once market down you can get a chance. Buy alt coin and hold it up to reach on your target. Good coin never give you loss. Just need pateince.
I think it's pretty good for us to hold Bitcoin in the long run. because with the potential development of Bitcoin is able to bring Bitcoin as a coin that produces far greater profits in the future. so it is great to have Bitcoin as a coin that is very reliable for the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:51:23 PM

When the cryptocurrency market dips only bitcoin and other cryptocurrency that has a strong community and support can survive from a crash so why should I not hold bitcoin if this is the most trusted cryptocurrency as of this days? bitcoin will always be the king of cryptocurrency and this is the good for long term hold.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:53:45 PM

I think if the bitcoin is going down just buy and hold and sell if the bitcoin is pump. Dont fully invest bitcoin because bitcoin is longterm coin like ethereum . If you hold a coin give a patience and wait until pump.
fortune92

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:58:43 PM

Hold is Bitcoin for long time, there is no much profit. You know why ?

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

After some day if Bitcoin grow up, At the same time BCH also will grow up.
If bch rate grow 1.5 btc then you will have 1.5 BTC.

But before buy alt coin please select best coin to avoid dump.

So what you think. Hold alt coin or Bitcoin ?

I agree with this strategy holding bitcoin is good if you just want a passive growth but if you buy good alt coins it can make you earn and then buy more bitcoin with it , it’s simple and very effective  but don’t gold altcoin a too long or you might end up loosing also it a timing game

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:04:20 PM

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

It is a good example but it dont happen always, it is still safe to hold bitcoin than any other altcoin out there. if bitcoin is only $7500 then it raise to $10000 then it is easy $2500 worth of profit. Bitcoin will still be the safest bet for cryptocurrency for long term because sooner or later bitcoin can broke through $20k again.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:07:03 PM

Yes you are right, it is better to use capital for trading or to follow the legit ICO.

It's look like highly risk now to invest on ICO.  I just want to explain, once market down you can get a chance. Buy alt coin and hold it up to reach on your target. Good coin never give you loss. Just need pateince.
holding to hold in the long run is quite large against the risks received. but I see for the current coin development is quite good and continue to increases. so it has the potential to generate far greater profits in the future. so I suggest to try investing now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

altcoin for sure have more potential to grow and give you more btc but at the same time more potential to fall and higher risk with higher price falls than btc. the best thing (of course if you can) to sell at high and buy again at low.
Zvezdochot

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:14:22 PM

You can just as easily lose your bitcoin when you buy another coin for it. Some of the money should still be kept in bitcoin, whatever the promising transaction
dvmd lionel

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:20:50 PM

If you are an investor with high capital why not to make long-term investments? however, I personally prefer to make short-term investments because I do not have much capital to invest so I'm afraid of losing my money.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

I do not agree with your point of view. I think Bitcoin is a coin that must be held for a long time. Do not forget how much has increased during the three years from 2014 to 2017. So I think if Bitcoin can't hold it for a long time, your profit may be very low.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:35:53 PM

in my opinion bitcoin is the most secure coin to hold for long term purppose rather than other coins because possibility to survive in the future looks pretty good for me and i think it does not matter if people still have 1 bitcoin in the future but if the price increase then automatically 1 bitcoin value will increase too or their investment asset will worth as they expected
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

Long-term holding of Bitcoins is not very good, especially in the current market,
There is no one can pump bitcoin price, I'm sure with that. You can see bitcoin users, they will have the same target and destination. Many experts say bitcoin prices will have high prices, and this will be used by some users to hold bitcoin in the long term.
long-term holding tokens is not the best choice, because the market has no signs of bull market, long-term holding tokens may face large declines !
Are you sure the future token project that you hold will have a good effect on the cryptocurrency world?
I suggest to you, the new token is very vulnerable PUMP and DUMP trap.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:52:30 PM

Dude, you talk b******t. It is not important how many Bitcoin do you have but it’s important how many dollars because we have not yet started to pay for goods by cryptocurrencies.
overseer470

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:01:24 PM

Bitcoin or Altcoin is the same because they are both unpredictable, short term or long term always have a risk though you could also gain more profit. just be careful on choosing the best coin and hold then I'm sure you will make a profit from it.
ngotruong2003

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:04:14 PM

I think it's better to hold bitcoin for a long time than to put it on a coin that has not had a clear development yet. Because bitcoin already has a strong potential that can clearly develop its value. With me holding it for a long time, I will also get a decent result.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

why do you forbid to hold bitcoin for long periods of time? if you know the future development of bitcoin then you will definitely decide to hold your bitcoin for as long as possible

Yeah it is better to hold bitcoin rather than sell all of it, bitcoin is the coin that is worth to wait I dont know why people encourage other to sell it maybe people who encourage to sell it is the one who has a huge holdings.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:40:40 PM

But we don't know which coin will bump and dump so it is better to hold the bitcoin than risking our capital.If we can hold the notion for longer sure it is worth to hold for example the current price of but coin is around $6700 so you are buying now and holding until it reaches $20k then you will get high returns.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:42:23 PM

But BCH may not grow so much in the price) and the fact that bitcoin will grow in the price of chances much more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: