Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:32:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't hold Bitcoin for long time.  (Read 10692 times)
zamani12

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:43:28 PM

you can actually hold your bitcoin for long, but arriving at that decision should depend on the market analysis and projections that must have been done before you can take such decisions. when this is done you will now decide whether or not to hold for long or not.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

Hold is Bitcoin for long time, there is no much profit. You know why ?

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

After some day if Bitcoin grow up, At the same time BCH also will grow up.
If bch rate grow 1.5 btc then you will have 1.5 BTC.

But before buy alt coin please select best coin to avoid dump.

So what you think. Hold alt coin or Bitcoin ?
we know that hold is gold.But sometime crypto market gone down and down  than all altcoin must be down no doubt. But I think real project never dump always like as waves,eth,aion etc but everything depends on  btc price.So when bitcoin dump this time only buy and than sell its high

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
yanlei2002

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

I think you're wrong. Bitcoin has been growing for several years and I see absolutely no reason for it to ever end , I mean growth

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:28:13 PM

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

This doesn't make sense.  While BCH distribution was initially tied to BTC (10:1), they are no longer tethered.  So you really just have to invest in the coin that you believe has most long-term potential (assuming you plan to hold).

In my opinion, there is a place for Bitcoin in every portfolio, because the market still very much goes as Bitcoin goes.  The current altcoin bear market can be directly attributable to the drop in Bitcoin's value.  Similarly, the bull market at the end of last year was directly attributable to the spike of Bitcoin to $20k. 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
hameshsmith

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

Each form of money should work every day, even every minute. If you just hold money without investing, you will have lost the potential amount of them. So don’t hold money for a long time, including BTC, to earn much more.
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:39:50 PM

If you can't trade or invest then holding a coin, especially bitcoin, you can make a good profit when the coin goes up.
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

everyone chooses how to trade himself. for example, I'd better buy the old 1 bitcoin and wait for its growth. for me it is a more reliable option. and it is easier to trade every day than to wait for months of small profit
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:47:45 PM

i think i get your point here,and upon calculating seems like youre right because if i had bought other coins those lower prices i guess my folio is gaining now.i have believed in holding for long but now had some more good idea than that.

I remember theres almost same topic i have read in past but i didnt buy hes idea and now this is the second time i may take this to apply in my strategy
kaylinmaxx

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:16:55 AM

I think, maybe you are right, it is better to use the capital to trade or follow the legitimate ICO. once the market goes down you can get a chance.
Buy alt and hold coins to reach your target. Good coins never give you a loss. So do some research first before investing.

wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:28:50 AM

If you have times and skill and how to trade crypto, for the better use that BTC for trading, price of Bitcoin and all altcoin is high volatility so we can make much profit from it if we hace good trading strategy and better risk management.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

No matter how low it has reached. From my understanding bitcoin has reached such a level with the trust people has developed over bitcoin. People who have known the true fact about the cryptocurrency market will not tend to sell it out. Holding is the best practice one can do to overcome the loss.
keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

You better get a profit by buying a coin every day that is better in my opinion because it is very dangerous to invest long-term in crypto because everything will happen for the price of coins. You will lose if you are not good at looking at opportunities let alone for the long term.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:40:49 AM

Right now I'm more interested in Altcoin.
I think Altcoin is better than Bitcoin.
Now Bitcoin is often priced down and this is very worrying.
I think if you choose Altcoin with good specs and choose altcoin correctly then you will avoid dump and you will get a lot of profit.
Many are experiencing disappointment in Bitcoin and subsequently many are exchanging to altcoins that have good potential.
Urbanbypas

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

Bitcoin is now falling and it is necessary to sell it to minimize its losses. Yesterday bitcoin updated the minimum price in 2018 and I am sure that the cost will continue to decline.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:44:31 AM

Hold BTC or altcoins depends on the market. The market now all red. when you convert from BTC to BCH will be the same value. You will make profit if you hold USD. All coins red and buy one at the lowest price. Wait and the coins will grow, it is also the same as you buy BTC. Now USD is stronger than BTC.
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:51:11 AM

The maximum number of released Bitcoins will not exceed 21 million (the last coin will be released in the distant 2139). This gives grounds to state that the crypto currency will not be exposed to inflation due to the release of more and more new coins. Limited issuance Bitcoin gives hope for its potential resistance to inflation. Real money is printed daily and so inflation occurs, so every year, all goods are gradually becoming more expensive.
Considered

Activity: 504