May 13, 2024, 07:07:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: no poll currently
yes - 41 (69.5%)
no - 18 (30.5%)
Total Voters: 59

Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched  (Read 352573 times)
kmargar

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:48:29 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 09:34:43 AM by kmargar

Hi guys,

I am very happy to announce to you all, that I have developed a multicurrency more-than-Ponzi website. Of course, as I really love LEAF, this was the first coin I have added to the system.

This is not a simple Ponzi because it automatically creates a guarantee fund with each deposit or donations (which are most welcomed Smiley ). This guarantee fund can get as high as three times the maximum deposit amount, making sure that the system is 100% stable once it gets there. From that moment there are virtually no risks or whatsoever.

Also, I tried to offer a very transparent system, with great stats. I think you will really like it. I am of course open to suggestions, as this is the first such thing I have ever made. You can make any number of consecutive deposits, between 200.000 and 2.000.000 LEAF. Amount outside of this range will be considered donations... But hey, you'll find all this on the website Smiley

Enjoy.

P.s: I have tested the system with small amounts, but from respect for you I don't want to make the first 10 deposits... just wouldn't be fair.

ouch, I sent 1M from my cryptsy address and then read the note on the site, I hope I'm not donating 1.1M leaf back to cryptsy Smiley

listed as "Invalid Sender address, considered as donation". Uhm, could you please fix that, I don't mind making a donation, but not 1M, sorry Smiley
I also sent right after another 1M from my own wallet this time, and this one also lists your address as sender address, this is definitely a bug as I used my wallet and not cryptsy this time.
Could you please look into this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aaron_m

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:17:24 AM

Hi guys,

I am very happy to announce to you all, that I have developed a multicurrency more-than-Ponzi website. Of course, as I really love LEAF, this was the first coin I have added to the system.

This is not a simple Ponzi because it automatically creates a guarantee fund with each deposit or donations (which are most welcomed Smiley ). This guarantee fund can get as high as three times the maximum deposit amount, making sure that the system is 100% stable once it gets there. From that moment there are virtually no risks or whatsoever.

Also, I tried to offer a very transparent system, with great stats. I think you will really like it. I am of course open to suggestions, as this is the first such thing I have ever made. You can make any number of consecutive deposits, between 200.000 and 2.000.000 LEAF. Amount outside of this range will be considered donations... But hey, you'll find all this on the website Smiley

Enjoy.

P.s: I have tested the system with small amounts, but from respect for you I don't want to make the first 10 deposits... just wouldn't be fair.

ouch, I sent 1M from my cryptsy address and then read the note on the site, I hope I'm not donating 1.1M leaf back to cryptsy Smiley

listed as "Invalid Sender address, considered as donation". Uhm, could you please fix that, I don't mind making a donation, but not 1M, sorry Smiley
I also sent right after another 1M from my own wallet this time, and this one also lists your address as sender address, this is definitely a bug as I used my wallet and not cryptsy this time.

I sent 200k and got 220k back Smiley
kmargar

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:18:59 AM

Hi guys,

Enjoy.

Yeah I don't understand why that happened the 2nd time, I used the leafcoin client to send the coins, nothing fancy.

UPDATE: it's definitely a bug, I now see multiple deposits with sender the same address we're supposed to deposit!!
aaron_m

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:26:44 AM

Hi guys,

Enjoy.

Yeah I don't understand why that happened the 2nd time, I used the leafcoin client to send the coins, nothing fancy.

I see what you did, you can't send from cryptsy as it cannot detect a return address.

He does say this on the rules on the front page: http://cryptoprofit.org
kmargar

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:28:33 AM

Hi guys,

Enjoy.

I see what you did, you can't send from cryptsy as it cannot detect a return address.

Yes, that's what I said, this was the first time, and that was my mistake, but I sent another 1M from my personal wallet this time. This should appear and processed as normal. But it still shows the wrong sender address (which is the deposit address of the site!)
aaron_m

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:36:40 AM

Hi guys,

Enjoy.

Yes, that's what I said, this was the first time, and that was my mistake, but I sent another 1M from my personal wallet this time. This should appear and processed as normal. But it still shows the wrong sender address (which is the deposit address of the site!)

Odd not sure in that case, mine worked straight away.  Maybe message the owner.
CoinThinker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:37:22 AM

Yeah guys, I am working on it... the problem is that that 1.000.000 sent from an undetectable wallet address messed up the system a bit. Will take some time to correct it, because it's kinda woodoo.

After that transaction some transactions give an error when I try to do getrawtransaction -> decoderawtransaction. I took down the deposit address, so no harm will be done by the time I figure this out.

aaron_m

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:38:20 AM

Yeah guys, I am working on it... the problem is that that 1.000.000 sent from an undetectable wallet address messed up the system a bit. Will take some time to correct it, because it's kinda woodoo.

After that transaction some transactions give an error when I try to do getrawtransaction -> decoderawtransaction. I took down the deposit address, so no harm will be done by the time I figure this out.

Let us know when its safe to send again, I'm the 220k one this time Smiley
kmargar

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:40:54 AM

Uhm, sorry about that, that must have been me Smiley
But hey, that's QA Testing in practice. I promise to do a donation of 200K once this is sorted out. Smiley
multioptions

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:30:51 AM

Please fix it,
i sent 3 times 2000'000
one time i get paid
second one i can see my payment (Collecting payout)
the third one is still not visible
aaron_m

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:49:47 AM

Please fix it,
i sent 3 times 2000'000
one time i get paid
second one i can see my payment (Collecting payout)
the third one is still not visible

I can confirm he's working on the system now, i think hes taken the payment address off the site while he fixes it too.
kmargar

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:49:58 AM

Actually this thing alone might be enough to get the price of the coin up, once it's fixed, I'd keep it leafcoin-only for a while to see what effect it would have on the coin price, my guess is it would climb up, maybe not much, but I think i think it would raise maybe up to 10-15
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:51:01 AM

Hi guys,

Enjoy.

What is this fecking Ponzi scam doing on Leaf main thread? This can only hurt the coin.

Can someone please remove the scammer off the thread.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

kmargar

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:54:11 AM

What is this fecking Ponzi scam doing on Leaf main thread? This can only hurt the coin.

(removed the size tags as it's irritating)
What exactly is the problem and why will it "only hurt the coin"? Not trying to play smart here, but I fail to see exactly what's wrong with his site.
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:05:03 PM

Wasn`t coin2x based on the same rool?? Btw. They are not anymore accesibile...

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:18:21 PM

(removed the size tags as it's irritating)
What exactly is the problem and why will it "only hurt the coin"? Not trying to play smart here, but I fail to see exactly what's wrong with his site.

Jesus wept.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

CoinThinker

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:30:42 PM

The One, I don't think anyone could call me scammer around here... Smiley SO please meassure your words.

The system I am struggling with can actually help a lot LEAF, in fact it might even contribute to raise the price of it. It is no scam, and I am working to enhance the LEAF experience. Right now I am trying to enhance the API of LEAF... so again, please pay some respect.

multioptions

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:35:23 PM

The One, I don't think anyone could call me scammer around here... Smiley SO please meassure your words.

The system I am struggling with can actually help a lot LEAF, in fact it might even contribute to raise the price of it. It is no scam, and I am working to enhance the LEAF experience. Right now I am trying to enhance the API of LEAF... so again, please pay some respect.

you are right, thank you
maybe this stupid (The One) must think more before he tell
please try to fix, i just got 2 payment instead of three, but your website show 3 paid
CoinThinker

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:05:57 PM

you are right, thank you
maybe this stupid (The One) must think more before he tell
please try to fix, i just got 2 payment instead of three, but your website show 3 paid

In a few minutes you should have all three transactions...

CoinThinker

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:06:48 PM

why do you allow to advertise a system which looks like a scam in this thread ?

Well, right now the balance plus the guarantee fund is a lot more than the payouts needs to be done... so why would you say that it is a scam?

Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: