Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
  Print  
Author Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin  (Read 4196 times)
borjois56 (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

the official Chainx referral exchange event with a prize of 200 usd.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:41:03 PM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

It is better to have bitcoin, but a lot of people speculate with altcoins, mainly to get more bitcoin. Be careful with them because they tend to get volatile  so if you are up lock the profits.
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:48:49 PM

It is impossible to say which is better - in the future.
What is your time to hodl? 1 week, month, year or longer?
I would suggest the % of BTC is more lower if you longer hodl the coins.
But i'm not sure if it's the right way.
I have only altcoins, because it's my strategy.
profit-shooter

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:51:50 PM

I would prefer holding 30% of my investment funds in Bitcoin. Other 70% can be used for trading altcoins and accumulate the gained profit in bitcoin. Always maintain the ratio 30 by 70 and you will be on the safe side. Bitcoin is considered to be more stable crypto and less volatile that is why it is preferred to keep your funds in BTC for long-term.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:55:33 PM

Bitcoin is the king of all the cryptocurrencies so its always good to invest in btc, while if you want to diversify by investing in altcoins then you should look for high volume alts like eth and ada to diversify.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Merdeop

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:56:24 PM

I am sure that it is better to invest in bitcoin and altcoins. In my portfolio there are about 40% in bitcoin and 60% in altcoins. However, I think to buy more altcoins, because you can make a good profit by investing in altcoins.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

If you have not had the experience of trading, then I recommend buying bitcoin and long-term hold. Once you reach the profit target, sell if you want.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:03:55 PM

If you have few money to invest then you should pick some good altcoins to invest in, there are some altcoin that can give you also even x10 or even x100 from your investment. But if you have bigger amount of money to invest, you must invest in bitcoin because it is more profitable than altcoins if it comes to long term investment. However it is better to split some money to bitcoin and altcoins this is the most wise strategy to do for now especially the bull market is coming.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:05:24 PM

Altcoins are no doubt more profitable than bitcoin in general but if you choose a bad altcoin, you can lose lots of money, but if you bought one bitcoin at $18.000 you would only lose $12.000 but some alts made huge loss.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:07:28 PM

If you have to ask stick to btc

Most alts are diluting to zero over time

there are a handful of good projects most here have no clue which project to go for long term

Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:08:20 PM

It is better to have bitcoin, but a lot of people speculate with altcoins, mainly to get more bitcoin. Be careful with them because they tend to get volatile  so if you are up lock the profits.
the better I think is the coin that gives me more than enough profit. such as Altcoin which gives me enough profit for the short term and Bitcoin for the long term. so both are the best coins to help me achieve even bigger profits. so I can not choose one of them for me in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
boss82_big

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:08:45 PM

For a long time, I think it's better to buy BTC, and other coins are those that can be traded every day and which will bring you a little profit, so think that is better for you
mega sylviku

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:09:50 PM

You should believe your self while you are making a decision whether buy bitcoin or altcoin. I suggest you to have both btc and altcoin. You can buy bitcoin as long term trading or as investment and you may have altcoin as daily trading means short term trading because both btc and altcoin are profitable. IT should be match with your capacity or budget to buy both. 
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:11:30 PM

I think that now it is worthwhile to buy bitcoin and just wait because altcoins is now very very unstable

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:19:39 PM

Search(feature) the forums about this topic, you'll see bunch of threads that has same topics created.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
gela888gela

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:50:29 PM

Investing in bitcoin and altcoin each has its advantages and risks. If you have a lot of capital, you better invest for both. You can divide your capital to invest 50% in bitcoin, and the rest buy altcoins that can provide benefits, such as ethereum and NEO.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:08:40 PM

I think some Altcoins will growth in short term. For example, LaLa Token increased more then to 300% this month. Bitcoin has not got good perspectives in this three months.
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:12:44 PM

Bitcoin and altcoins  are both good to invest with. I treat bitcoin as it is best in long term investment because it is more profitable if we hodl it longer. There are many reliable altcoins like ethereum, litecoin, neo and dash also their are many alts that are cheaper price but once it will booms at the market it will gives a huge profit. But i suggest that better to choose those coins that has a higher percentage to rise high in the future.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:21:31 PM

for myself, Altcoin is much better than Bitcoin because Altcoin has varied advantages. although the price is not as high as Bitcoin, I'm sure for Altcoin can afford a much bigger advantage for the future. besides the current development of Altcoin is the very strong increase, so it will be very profitable.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:28:04 PM

I think you should consider bitcoin as safe house as it can save you from all the losses all the time. So see the Bitcoin always gains more weightage when it comes to buying which coins? The bitcoin shovel be invested more than 30% of your total investment into the crypto currency. I usually only buy Bitcoin but if there are any projects which are new and taking heads up then its always great to get them on board. For example, REMME coin is their, IOST, SCL, JNT etc.

These are some of the newly formed coins which I am currently holding. You may wanna refer them from the CMC for more info.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
  Print  

Jump to: