Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunting - work or a hobby?  (Read 1748 times)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:11:37 AM

Only hypocritical members will state that bounty hunting is a hobby,they are just a lier on their own self.

If we are talking about gaining or generating income this cant be called hobby since its a profiteering and this involves money,so either this is business or a work/job.dont fool our selves because bounty hunting is a online job or second job to be exact if we have our real life work
hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:13:01 AM

im just leveling bounty as my hobby.you can learn a lot in bounty but we dont know when will the end of bounty..but if you have work you dont need to worry when there are no bounties existed in the future..atleast you have a work other than relying only for bounties..buts its only depends on you on how you were going to succees in life.there are no boundiries in life.you can choose if doing bounties will be your regular work.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:15:40 AM

Actually for me bounties is another source of income and I really consider it as my work. The whole thing matches with the dam professional thing where you are given the task and you always have the time limits to complete those projects. For example, twitter, Facebook, translation etc always have the time limits for reporting etc. Thus, we do give our time to it and they do have the timelines for that. This works the same way as one would work in the professional premises. However there is no boss here and that is the most important thing.
colkcolk

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:20:14 AM

Perhaps in some countries, earning from crypto can be tracked by tax authorities with the available rule and regulation. But seems there are still lot of countries that do not have specific rule for pursuing the tax from crypto as this phenomenon is still new then not yet rule and regulation created. For that, perhaps bounty is still considered as hobby, not as work or job to be pursued for tax.
Samiliti

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:21:18 AM

I don't think you have to pay taxes for the bounty . It should not be taxed . I live in Russia, we do not have a law on the regulation of crypto
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:21:25 AM

For me it's a hobby and an investment in the future. My plan is to hold the coins or tokens that i receive for a long time, and i hope that one point i will be able to have enough money so that i can retire early .

nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:21:55 AM

Bounty hunting somewhat can be consider as a hobby since instead of posting or reading some non sense  post I am now spending free time doing comment for signature and sharing post on social media to campaign a project. Moreover, I consider it as a way to increase my crypto investment in preparation of future.
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:26:11 AM

For me bounty hunting is not just a hobby,it is a work, online job and a business. Once you work for some project and there is an equivalent payments or salary it is considered as work like you are working daily going to the office or some company working and waiting the time of payments. Maybe there are campaigns that didn't pay the bounty participants but for me it is just normal in online works which rely on internet we can't avoid scammers, because they want to earn just for their own sake.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:27:18 AM

Actually for me bounties is another source of income and I really consider it as my work. The whole thing matches with the dam professional thing where you are given the task and you always have the time limits to complete those projects. For example, twitter, Facebook, translation etc always have the time limits for reporting etc. Thus, we do give our time to it and they do have the timelines for that. This works the same way as one would work in the professional premises. However there is no boss here and that is the most important thing.
That's right we had no boss in cryptocurrency bounty hunting, but time is your superior because if you're on those task given by the bounty you won't even get your rewards. Definitely its a serious job to do and not a hobby or something you love to do.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:32:06 AM

Bounty hunting is just my part time work. I have a regular job from Monday to Friday and I do that the same time, my regular job and posting in signature campaigns and doing some social media campaign. It is best to have some extra you know.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:38:42 AM

can be regarded as a job but not my job doing things like this but if it is said as a hobby is definitely not my hobby because this I do just as an extra course to fill the spare time every day after work by getting paid it is very useful taste.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:39:52 AM

Yes think both hobby and work. Because reading is my hobby to acquire more knowledge in regard to this and so that you can apply you learned in actual while doing bounty is a great opportunity for us to have additional income than my regular job. Bounty campings such as social media campaigns are the easiest way to earn profits. Signature have the largest profits to be earned but it will depend on the rank position of your profile. By just reading and joining bounty it is one way of earning to fulfill our dreams for our self and even for my family.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:47:15 AM

I just posted a reply in another thread where the OP stated they considered bounty hunting was work with money paid to you for your time and resources, with it likened to running a small business. I felt rather that you’d ‘paid’ for the bounty tokens in your wallet with the time you’d used doing bounty tasks and reporting etc rather than with your own cryptocurrency or fiat, and that you needed to factor in as well the time wasted on other bounty campaigns where you didn’t get any reward/payment for your bounty work because the ICO didn’t make softcap or was unethical or a cashgrab or scam! In terms of whether bounty hunting should be seen as a part or full time job/small business or rather as a hobby where you may pick up a few dollars using your phone and computer and internet and time, I felt it would depend on each bounty hunter’s individual circumstances and prevailing tax and other laws in their country. I imagined that most bounty hunters here would treat it as a ‘hobby’ that may bring some reward of tokens that may or may not be worth anything, rather than as job giving predictable taxable income - but I’ve seen little discussion or information published about this however.

I’m interested in how bounty hunters here view their receiving of bounty tokens and the value from holding or selling them - as a hobby or as a job with taxable income? And also are bounty hunters aware of any tax or other ‘rules’ known to apply to tokens received or sold in the various countries we live in?

I know people that makes a living doing bounty. Despite the fact that we all know that bounty managers are the one who really take it to the next level in terms of earning. This is the future. I am viewing myself as a self employed for doing bounties.

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:53:55 AM

I've always wanted to find a job that I want to go to with pleasure.And here I found her)) For me the bounty is a fascinating occupation.Yeah, I can tell bounty is more of a hobby than a job to me.Then I found a circle of friends.With the advent of the world of cryptocurrency, I began to develop myself.Before that, there were no incentives.Plenty of them now.Generally hanging out in the bounty and the forum is very fun

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:56:59 AM

For me its a work because this bounty hunting i treated as my part time job, after my work every day i do this signature campaign or my bounty project. Because of this it provides my personal needs.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:00:16 AM

i do it as a serious job. some times you get frustrated here. i do allocate a time to work in bounty. there are many people here that takes bounty as a serious job because currently that is their way of earning to support their daily needs.
Blekok001

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:03:34 AM

Hobby will be more useful if done can get results, such as money.

I include people who use my free time to do my hobby to earn some money, in the world of crypto I hunt rewards on existing campaigns like existing ones like Bounty campaigns and signature campaigns.

Doing a hobby that can generate some money will be fun, usually I call my activity a side job.
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:08:38 AM

For myself, I made the bounty hunting the main job, while it turns out badly. The coins that I earned are not traded anywhere. Therefore, I have nothing to live on.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:10:41 AM

Only hypocritical members will state that bounty hunting is a hobby,they are just a lier on their own self.

If we are talking about gaining or generating income this cant be called hobby since its a profiteering and this involves money,so either this is business or a work/job.dont fool our selves because bounty hunting is a online job or second job to be exact if we have our real life work
Are you serious? Why can't work be considered a hobby? Hobbies cannot involve money? You clearly have got it all wrong. There are so many different types of jobs that people consider as their hobbies and have fun doing them while earning money. Bounty hunting itself is also a hobby of many people including me who likes to enjoy completing bounties and earning money at the same time.

kalintura

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:10:51 AM

I consider bounty hunting as hobby which I can earn extra token for investment. A rare opportunity that while reading posting and sharing I will get a reward.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: