Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunting - work or a hobby?  (Read 1747 times)
akbarals9425

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:15:43 PM

I really like the topic that you lift here I am also a bounty hanter and I see this as a promising spelling ,, where people want to pay us cuman share and like and also bounty hanter can do his part time not in the tuntung should be on under pressure ..

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phelan Hernandez

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

I think we can rely on bounty for make a living, the earning is really enough and maybe more and it makes a good side income because you can take a lot of job at once, you can even take different project job. However, it still needs time to make profit as time of salary. Thus, in my opinion, bounty is one of my job.
iellai

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:22:18 PM

Its my afternoon/night job. Before I waste most of the time fiddling and searching Facebook posts and games. Now, I spend my time doing bounty and reporting on my free time. And its all worth it. I'm learning new things, broaden my knowledge and know projects and there potential in the market, and applying it in the real world. Its fun to see from a potential project it will grow and finally be out there where the community can benefit into it.
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:25:52 PM

I do not think that now you can see the bounty as a job, since my opinion is the golden time of the cryptocurrency at the moment has passed, but as a part-time job it is a good option to earn extra $200-300.

nuruljadidku

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

I do and finish the tasks given by bounty rules as a hobby and work. It is become my hobby because I love this forum such as bounty or signature very much and from my hobby, I can earn and make a life. Therefore, I use my hobby as a way to earn money. So, I really enjoy everything here.
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:32:19 PM

For me it is rather a hobby, but I try to treat bounty companies responsibly. The most difficult thing in this, is to choose worthy projects, as there are many ICO, but among them there are very few good projects.
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:51:15 PM

I suppose there would be the main work because bounty is not stable and multi-risk.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:51:38 PM

Anyways I somehow see it as work/job though it is not officially described as a legit work to be taxed. I do see it as work because it demands the sane thing that a legit work will do (time, energy, effort and many others)
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:02:46 PM

It is a hobby that you are taking part in a bounty giving some time & promoting your project, after the success of project will earn some money, rarely remain unpaid.

But in other hand if we see it is a job some time part time, sometime full time & you can get your reward as per your time paid for that project.
So we can say bounties are hobbies with a part time job with tax less earning.
kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:09:50 PM

Bounty hunting is a kind of work, because we do our best to work for the gifts we have chosen to participate. We get rewarded from bounty campaign, that's why I conclude that doing bounty is work. Bounty hunters will get a big wage, according to what they do. Compare the bounty rewards with monthly wages out there. Which ones will you prioritize?
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:11:09 PM

When I was an ordinary web bounty designer for me it was like just a hobby. But very quickly I realized that in the bounty I can earn much more money than in web design. And I completely switched to bounty and dropped the web design. Bounty for me is full time job. And now I do not regret my decision. I consider this one of the best decisions in my life.
waitinglist

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:11:57 PM

I make the bounty as a hobby and at the same time become a job, by joining bounty and taking a moment then I will get income from bounty itself  I think then bounty as a job.

Cryptoboss255

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:19:10 PM

To me is a work, at least it puts food on my body

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Miztasnow5

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:23:57 PM

Doing bounty campaigns is not an hobby .its really a work. A very good work because if you are just doing it like you don't care you will end up with zero rewards but if you work hard. The rewards is going to be great.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:26:16 PM

I love bounties but it cant be a job for me. Who knows the faith of cryptos. It can die at any time or it can also survive for a longer time. So for me I do it as a hobby

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
shtodelat

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:40:37 PM

For me it's a hobby because I'm interested and plus I get extra income.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

I just posted a reply in another thread where the OP stated they considered bounty hunting was work with money paid to you for your time and resources, with it likened to running a small business. I felt rather that you’d ‘paid’ for the bounty tokens in your wallet with the time you’d used doing bounty tasks and reporting etc rather than with your own cryptocurrency or fiat, and that you needed to factor in as well the time wasted on other bounty campaigns where you didn’t get any reward/payment for your bounty work because the ICO didn’t make softcap or was unethical or a cashgrab or scam! In terms of whether bounty hunting should be seen as a part or full time job/small business or rather as a hobby where you may pick up a few dollars using your phone and computer and internet and time, I felt it would depend on each bounty hunter’s individual circumstances and prevailing tax and other laws in their country. I imagined that most bounty hunters here would treat it as a ‘hobby’ that may bring some reward of tokens that may or may not be worth anything, rather than as job giving predictable taxable income - but I’ve seen little discussion or information published about this however.

I’m interested in how bounty hunters here view their receiving of bounty tokens and the value from holding or selling them - as a hobby or as a job with taxable income? And also are bounty hunters aware of any tax or other ‘rules’ known to apply to tokens received or sold in the various countries we live in?

You know what if you enjoy your work in campaign you will consider it as your hobby.... And if have fun in working here then you can call it as your hobby... Being a bounty hunter is really funny and exciting....  Especially if after all of your little sacrifice you will receive your token as a payment for you efforts and time....  It is just like you are working and as well having fun....  It is really great....  As a bounty hunter also after I recieved my tokens I preper holding it....  But if I learn a lots about trading and other I will try it as well....  Surely it is good and great as well just like when you are participating in bounty campaign.....
I actually prefer bitcoin as my asset since i was a student it is a good opportunity to know bitcoin not bitcoin itself but th crypto world. That i can earn here without depositong any amount of money and i will only do posting in order to gain stakes and that stakes has equivalent value depends on the token raised of that ICO.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:47:46 PM

I just posted a reply in another thread where the OP stated they considered bounty hunting was work with money paid to you for your time and resources, with it likened to running a small business. I felt rather that you’d ‘paid’ for the bounty tokens in your wallet with the time you’d used doing bounty tasks and reporting etc rather than with your own cryptocurrency or fiat, and that you needed to factor in as well the time wasted on other bounty campaigns where you didn’t get any reward/payment for your bounty work because the ICO didn’t make softcap or was unethical or a cashgrab or scam! In terms of whether bounty hunting should be seen as a part or full time job/small business or rather as a hobby where you may pick up a few dollars using your phone and computer and internet and time, I felt it would depend on each bounty hunter’s individual circumstances and prevailing tax and other laws in their country. I imagined that most bounty hunters here would treat it as a ‘hobby’ that may bring some reward of tokens that may or may not be worth anything, rather than as job giving predictable taxable income - but I’ve seen little discussion or information published about this however.

I’m interested in how bounty hunters here view their receiving of bounty tokens and the value from holding or selling them - as a hobby or as a job with taxable income? And also are bounty hunters aware of any tax or other ‘rules’ known to apply to tokens received or sold in the various countries we live in?

You won't get a consensus reply here. So my answer is 50/50. Some of us have a stable job, regular 9-5 shift, and just look at bounty campaigns as just a hobby and sort of like a sideline job. However, as you can see in this forum, a lot of people have multiple accounts and just look in the Meta section someone found a person who has 1000 accounts and taking advantage of bounties and raking tons of money. So for sure, its his/her job.

I'm not paying taxes for my bounty but I'm sure that our government is already eyeing it as crypto is really taking a leap although the market is really struggling to keep up because of lot of negative news and regulations around.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:53:17 PM

bounty is my job, because by joining bounty I will get additional income from bonty.maka bounty I make my job and become my hobby.

mir4a

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:55:01 PM

Bounty is not a passive income. This is a job that takes a lot of time if it is engaged in it qualitatively.
If it refers to this as entertainment or a game, you can get a small income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: