Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:53:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5979 times)
budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:20:44 AM

If I think by looking at the facts, bitcoin is more risky than the bank. because if we put money in the bank then our money is guaranteed security, unlike the bitcoin that there is no guarantee of security. investing in the bank is only an option, if we do not want to take the risks, then we do not need to take it, unlike bitcoin because we can not choose if our bitcoin hit by hacker attack then the treasure we have runs out.
lahirusandanuwanggg

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:23:46 AM

When we invest our money in a bank then we will be given very low interest as well as we cannot control them as we need. But it's not risky. But if we deel with bitcoin then we can get higher profit and controlling of them is possible anytime. In my point of view is if you wanna higher profits then you have to get a higher risk.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:33:30 AM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

i do have both, and the bank investment sucks. aside from having a 25,000php capital to invest, that amount in crypto is a decent amount to start with trading. i capitalize 10,000php from last year and it is 120,000 now. my bank investment only grew 18%.
Yudi96

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:37:46 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 06:30:39 AM by Yudi96

all definitely have the risk of bitcoin could be the price to zero and you invest in the bank may be the interest rate of the bank rose, it depends on you each prefer to invest in bitcoin why because bitcoin forward will be accepted as a means of payment around the world.
budismile

Activity: 293

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:38:46 AM

When we invest our money in a bank then we will be given very low interest as well as we cannot control them as we need. But it's not risky. But if we deel with bitcoin then we can get higher profit and controlling of them is possible anytime. In my point of view is if you wanna higher profits then you have to get a higher risk.

It's true that you say, in investing there must be a risk. if we have to choose, then choose bitcoin because bitcoin is easier for us to control.
the profits that we can be greater than we invest in the bank, given there will always be a deduction if we invest in the bank.
ram64GB

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:40:35 AM

Bitcoin users can be hacked. So do banks too. But recovering your lost account(if ever you have been hacked) in Bitcoin is imposible. Unlike in Banks, you can talk to a bank's customer service to solve your problem.
Saveralll

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:01:10 AM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
it is normal that bitcoin is risky because bitcoins can be used by everyone, no one controls and is online / uses the network. actually both also have risks but more risks that exist in bitcoin. every money we save online / use the network there must be people who want to steal / hack our wallet account.
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:11:52 AM

What do you guys think?
it is normal that bitcoin is risky because bitcoins can be used by everyone, no one controls and is online / uses the network. actually both also have risks but more risks that exist in bitcoin. every money we save online / use the network there must be people who want to steal / hack our wallet account.

, i must probably prefer bitcoin less capital greater profit if there is risk a little bit only while bank it doesnt showed the transparency about how your investment run in the market.
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:38:52 AM

For me bitcoin is the more risky than bank investment because bitcoin are digital and it is not impossible that hackers can steal your accounts and there is no impossible when it comes to technkology but bitcoin is more profitable than bank investment you can earn a lot  of profits in a short period of time. While bank investment are safe but it is less profitable.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
komisan

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:40:22 AM

It is true that investing in bitcoin is far risky than that of banks because no one is controlling the activities of bitcoin, it doesn't have legal backing, it is just a bank in the air and so on.
Despite all these, the benefits of investing in bitcoin still outweigh the risks when compare to that of banks.
Bank is too slow way of investment, your money will just be there with some thrash increments unlike bitcoin investment where you can have a substantial gain within a short time.
To me I prefer investing in bitcoin than bank.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:03:49 AM

What do you guys think?
I'm sure everyone will be a little bit objected, for example, our money will be controlled somebody, investing in a Bank or certain people who lure us to benefit from the money we invest, even the benefits promised to us. up to 100% but let's say we do not have full control over our money is certainly very risky, but in bitcoin we have control and power over the money we have invested.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:30:53 AM

What do you guys think?
In any investment there will be a certain risk that we are going to encountered but in what you are telling which is in your country the bank offered encouraging you to do some investment to them which is the decision will be up to you so it is means that no investment will happen if you're not agreed to them, it means the control of it is still in yours because it's not compulsory you have a choice. Well, I can say that anything that happened and can be happen to us in the future is really depends on our action and motions in our presents life so be careful in doing decisions so we won't regret in the end.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:35:25 AM

What do you guys think?
Bank offers a different type of investments depending on what type of risk you are willing to take. You can have both to diversify your investment. You can do crypto investment because of the potential high returns. And in parallel to that, you can also try bank investments. It is safer to mix high risk and low risk investments.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:38:12 AM

Bitcoin and the traditional banking system both carry plenty of risk, given that bitcoin is still relatively new and under development for mass adoption and banks are leveraging their investments to nosebleed levels.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:43:18 AM

Lol. I dont understand why banks are putting up such schemes in your country. Also why you worry about the schemes if you can always choose not to invest into them as it is your money and you get the upper hand to decide whether you want to make the investment or not. Bitcoin is not risky by the way but it is having more chance of survival than a bank where banks can go bank corrupt but BTC will never drain itself after seeing the huge market cap for the single entity. I mean thats my guessing and I dont know what others are thinking here. But you should really check on that bank thing.
PelevaVika

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:45:48 AM

At the moment, bitcoin is more risky than Bank investments, as the cryptocurrency is not regulated. And of course the UPS and downs of the news and the people who own most of the bitcoins interest.
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:47:00 AM

What do you guys think?

All kind of investments are risky. It's up to you who will you trust,but for me the banks are more risky because they can manipulate your money, unlike bitcoin YOU can control your own money and it's very transparent.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Koalamite

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:50:40 AM

when it comes to money or  a large capital for investment bitcoin or bank investment its all risky anything that money involve and also every investment are risky any kind of investment is that.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:51:50 AM

Bitcoin and the traditional banking system both carry plenty of risk, given that bitcoin is still relatively new and under development for mass adoption and banks are leveraging their investments to nosebleed levels.

Agreed. Traditional bank is already stable unlike Bitcoin is still going on more development. In my own opinion Bitcoin investment is a little bit risky specially if you are not knowledgable enough in the world of crypto. But thinking of its existence Bitcoin is the most reliable one.
Jimmymoriarty

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:52:15 AM

Investment in itself means that risk will be associated with it. It is a risk to invest in banks and in Bitcoin. The catch here would be that taking a risk with Bitcoin gives you the possibility to make a fortune. In contrast, you could say that bank investments are not really worth it as they do not help you gain any kind of profits. In conclusion, I think Bitcoin investments are way more risky but it is beneficial.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: