Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5980 times)
wiro 212

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

Investing in crypto is far more risky than investing in a bank, but investing in crypto can also provide a much better profit than investing in a bank. It is an option, so choose the best one.
samiul12

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

It is not a difficult question to answer that bank investment is a lot more safer than bitcoin. But as we all know that bank is investment is not as profitable as bitcoin. And it is a slow process indeed to invest in banking policies. So now people are investing on bitcoin more than bank.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:17:54 PM

Investment (fiat money) in bank accounts are more risky than bitcoin because you can keep secret your identity if you want and also bitcoin is decentralized and even though its price can crash, you can't lose any bitcoin.

Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

I agree, In my opinion, they are both risky, they are both tend by scammers. The only difference was that, you can manage and control your own Bitcoin investment  with your  own wallet and no other third party involved. You should only have to monitor your wallet against  any  scammers
Just like the bank , if you do not reach the bank minimum deposit, they Will deduct  it from your money the deposit fees until your money Will disappear Totally.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:24:26 PM

Of course, bitcoin is riskier. The price is very volatile. But if you dare to take risks, understand market movements and have a good analysis, surely can take advantage of such rapid price changes to gain profit.

12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

the investment portfolio of an investment is the real factors that actually determine how an investment is risky or not. However, currency for currency, bitcoin is riskier than fiat because of the volatility of the bitcoin or cryptocurrency prices.

SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:29:49 PM

crypro and investment banks are equally at risk. just crypto is more risky if we do not understand in the world of crypto (newbie). Before investing we should first learn the advantages and disadvantages of both. so we do not regret in the future.
andi_wahid

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:30:21 PM

If asked about the risks I believe bitcoin is more risky because there is no legal entity and we can not claim our assets if we lose. But in the bank also not necessarily not at risk because now many are also fraud. But if asked would choose which one for investment then I will answer bitcoin is the right choice, but be aware in of keeping our assets in bitcoin.
Trainer75

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:32:30 PM

Bitcoin investment is dangerous but its future is very profitable. I think in the future bitcoin can replace gold Grin Grin Grin Grin
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

Bank investment for me is more risky because there are people who control and manipulate it, so theres a big chance that they will get your money or they will scam people. I would choose bitcoin even if its volatile its safe and yes we can control it, and it gives us higher profit than bank investments.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

bitcoin of course, bitcoin is risky than bank investment because we know the volatility of bitcoin any seconds can dump and pump the price of bitcoin, but this volatility of bitcoin can earn you profit.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:40:55 PM

What do you guys think?
Banks and governments are the top manipulators when it comes to money matters. You can really never win against these entities. The banking system may be considered as the smartest business ever created coz it uses other people's money. Imagine them earning a fortune with your money! Genius don't you think?! Which is riskier? I'd say Bitcoin investment is by far riskier compared to bank investment. Coz we can lose our money with Bitcoin while our money is safer in banks. But, we can earn a lot more with Bitcoin where as earnings from banks are too small.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

What do you guys think?
Theres no more riskier than cryptocurrency this is the most of them all,but this is also the highest provider of income too,not like in banks they will only give smaller profit annually,but im not sure about that 100%_50% risk in banking offers,and if i get it right seems like its more scamming than ico in this community lol
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

What do you guys think?
It depends on the investors but personally, i think bitcoin investment are more risky than bank investment because bitcoin is volatile unlike bank. You cannot determined when or how the btc falls it value. But, bitcoin is better than bank, both btc and bank investment can generates interest or income but btc gains more than bank.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
jpnl0003

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

It is well known that the decentralized system is profitable to whoever finds it fit for a business to adventure into ithowever such persons should be kept abreast with the risk involved and that it is more healthy to have your mondy in your bNk and not riak loosing it and making more profit in the blockchain technology with high risk
reronggo

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:10:09 PM

I think invest in bitcoin is more risky than bank investment because in bank, we're invest real money and the worth of profit have been decided by the bank. While bitcoin investment, the price can't be predicted and it is digital asset that can't be seen (unreal money). when the price goes down, your money will fall down too, but when the price raise, your money will be double in short time.
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:12:37 PM

What do you guys think?
No doubt, bitcoin is more risky than bank investment. But the return from bitcoin is also greater than the return from bank investment.  If you are ready to take risk, you can make huge income through bitcoin. Where risk is greater, there profit is higher.
FeatherFan

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:22:22 PM

What do you guys think?
each investment certainly has its own risk depending on the type of investment. if I think the risk of investing bitcoin, the price is more volatile, but the potential of the bitcoin is much larger and can get a big advantage, of course bitcoin remain safe.
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:25:29 PM

In fact, we all know that investing in a bitcoin is more risky than depositing money into a bank. Many people choose to safely deposit money into a bank for interest instead of leaving it at the chance of bitcoin. But investing in bitcoin will bring you very high profits in just a short time.
But bitcoin does not carry many hidden risks. You can lose your entire bitcoin if you reveal the information related to your wallet. Hackers will steal your money. I think both are not safe
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

What do you guys think?

For me which is more risky ? i think bitcoin is risky than bank investment but we all know when you invest in bitcoin it's worth it than bank investment. Bank investments are secured and low gain as there is no risks involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: