Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5978 times)
shalaza

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:00:37 PM

Lol. The banking system is the biggest scam ever when we are talking about finances,i can never trust a bank no matter what. Why would i invest with them when their priority is their own profit? I'll rather stick with bitcoin investments
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:06:07 PM

Traditional banks investments are safer, but this one you are talking looks very strange... You definitely shouldn't accept any of their low/high risk investments' plans. As I know banks offer very low interest investments, which you can make less than 0.8% monthly. But they give you total guarantee your money is safe and the interest is guaranteed as well.

The problem is that the inflation eats all your profit on long term, being worthless to invest this way, the "safety" means nothing on long term... So for real profit you should choose Bitcoin investment, taking the risks, or you should choose another kind of investment, like buying a piece of land, a house, an apartment for an example to make it worth.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
careCentre

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:11:05 PM

Risk involves the chance an investment's actual return will differ from the expected return. Risk includes the possibility of losing some or all of the original investment. There is a risk in anything we find ourselves doing. Bitcoin investment looks a bit risky as compared to the bank investment. I see bitcoin investment as both a short-term and long-term investments .....  but in relation to profit bitcoin investment is more profitable than that of bank investment...

Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:16:03 PM

between Bitcoin and the investment bank most at risk are Bitcoin, but the risk is all covered with great benefits if you can analyze well the state of the Bitcoin market.
Bank investment is a small risk but the profit earned is very small too...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:23:34 PM

Both are risky but bitcoim is more risky because you don't when bitcoin would gone and your investment would not return in bank small profit and sometimes many people use your account without permission and you will see that you have a debt even if you didn't use it and all your savings would be gone better to save on your own.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:24:31 PM

Certainly, at this stage of bitcoin development and adoption, we can reasonably say it is still riskier compared to other traditional investments most especially due to the absence of regulation or a regulatory mechanism around it.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:28:08 PM

I think the most risky are bitcoin investment than bank investment as you can see bitcoin have no stable price and the price of bitcoin are getting down and up so you need to be patience want bitcoin price goes down.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:28:38 PM

We should knows bitcoin investment are very risky because of high volatile fluctuations but investing in bitcoin are have huge profits they can earn if knows the importance of new digital currency, bank investment is secured in terms of security because is the ifat money are stable in the market exchange control by the governmnet the disadvantage of bank can't wait arn huge profits for the long time hold so choose bitcoin as my investment because i earn huge profits in the future.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:35:45 PM

We should knows bitcoin investment are very risky because of high volatile fluctuations but investing in bitcoin are have huge profits they can earn if knows the importance of new digital currency, bank investment is secured in terms of security because is the ifat money are stable in the market exchange control by the governmnet the disadvantage of bank can't wait arn huge profits for the long time hold so choose bitcoin as my investment because i earn huge profits in the future.
Bank investments are not totally safe because just like what happened in our country a certain bank is under investigation right now because people have found out already that their savings in the bank is now gone already or some have reduced their amount.I think it's more of an inside job as many people have thought too.So even if bitcoin is a risky investment,i still chose to have it and have a chance to be one of the millionaires someday.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:37:44 PM

I think the most risky are bitcoins because bitcoin prices can be collapsed at any time and not worth anymore but from the high risk that there is a bitcoin can have a very high demand. from very high risk also you can get a lot of profit.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:41:21 AM

This is the first time I heard a bank investment that is so risky, and I am not sure its a legit investment, fiat investment usually got more secure, because its centralised and got controlled by the bank or the government, for me the more risky investment is the crypto investment, decentralised investment usually is way more risky than centralised investment
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:52:29 AM

It is generally accepted that invesment involves high risk and high profit. Saving money at bank is of course safer than investing in bitcoin but your investment return at bank is much lower, let us say in my county; saving money at bank in form of time deposit, we can get interest rate about 6 % per annum before tax. So it very low but not risky. In bitcoin investment you can get high profit but also with high risk and you must be carefully. That is why I suggest you to invest in bitcoin using not all your money, some of them you still save at your bank account as standby fund that can used anytime when needed.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:56:21 AM

All ventures must have a dangerous opportunity. Both in banks and in bitcoins. On bitcoin, we can control loaded with our bitcoin. The hazard, there is no protection against bitcoin and there is no official focal establishment that manages the course of bitcoin. In the event that putting resources into a bank at that point there is a national bank that administers our cash so we don't have the opportunity to control our cash.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:14:36 AM

The risk of investing their money as deposits in a state bank is not very risky. We can simply lose part of our profits due to inflation in the country. Also, the state can impose any additional taxes on keeping funds in the bank or reduce the deposit rate. Commercial banks can go bankrupt. I do not see any other risks.
Investing in bitcoin is a lot more risky. There are many more reasons to lose our investments. However, investing in bitcoin brings much more profit than any bank in the world provides. That's why people invest more in bitcoin than in banks.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:19:25 AM

Bitcoin is more risky because bank investment is safe for me because bank is for longtime. There's only few bank who are close.

But if we talking about the that possible you get bitcoin is much better because you will gain more profif but in bank get only a little profit even you investment millions dollars you will not double it even it's 10 years.
Maninareuyan

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:29:20 AM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

Hi there. I think both Bitcoin and Bank investments are risky. But I preferably invest in Bitcoin cause you have the full control of it rather than the bank. If you are lucky enough, you can definitely gain more than 75% of what you are earning in bitcoin (eventually). But still depends on you though.
lodcoling

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:58:52 AM

I think there is a few country around the world whose bank offer investment opportunity. I think this type o investment opportunity where you have no control is more risky than Bitcoin. If any one invest in bitcoin he will at first study the market and invest in right time. But bank investment like your country do not have this types of opportunity. You do not have any control over your investment. But investment in bitcoin is fully controlled by you.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:01:09 AM

The most risky one is the BTC because if you're btc got hacked you cannot blame some with it, but if in the bank you can trace it and you can blame someone you do not know and you can determine where it is used by the hacker not unlike in btc it is hard to find where it is usebecause the transaction in btc is confindencial and you can use it without givibg out your name not like in the bank before you can totally use it you have to give your basic information.
give

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:09:43 AM

Some countries in African BTC investment is risky cause it is not yet launched while banks are launched and they are well know for investing and saving.While in EUROPE BTC is accepted by the government for trade so making it not risky. 
Ms.sagittarian

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:53:06 AM

Bitcoin investment and bank investment are both risky. When you invest in Bitcoin there is a possibility that it will disappear. If you invest in a bank there is also possibility that it will be bankrupted but in order not to come up with these we need to choose the right investment we need to choose secured currency or bank.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: