Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:59:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5979 times)
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:56:10 AM

Bitcoin investment and bank investment are both risky. When you invest in Bitcoin there is a possibility that it will disappear. If you invest in a bank there is also possibility that it will be bankrupted but in order not to come up with these we need to choose the right investment we need to choose secured currency or bank.
well, of course more risky investment on bitcoin, because there is no guarantee in this case. only, the gain gained becomes greater. well, we must be smart in making this decision, because of course this can be boomerang, and can take the money you have.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:03:08 AM

Well bank investment for me is better because it's secured and undergone the process of being legalized by the government to operate though the interest rate is very low like it's nothing. Bitcoin investment is very risky despite being profitable and you cannot even tell if you will actually earn from it because its volatility.

Cj29

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:07:49 AM

For me much risky in bitcoin and lesser risk in bank. But bitcoin is better savinng money because the demand is so high it can double your money while if you go to bank its 100% still safe they can also failed and they are too low interest not like bitcoin
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:07:59 AM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

Both are risky as there is always an inherent risk when you invest in something but when you say investment in bank, you should ask first what are the terms of your investment because there would be times when there is an insurance to it so in case you lose your investment because of them, you can still get your investment but if they say that it is not in their hands anymore if you lose then it would be better if you invest in your own cause after all, you will have all the benefits if you profit from your investment compared to banks that when they profit from the investment, they would only give you a percentage of it.

If you want to diversify your investment though then maybe try to invest to them as well so that you will know how profitable your investment will be because you cannot judge immediately if you haven't tried it. Invest in other investment vehicle too like build a business perhaps or real estate so that you do not depend solely on your job and crypto.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
prediction on bush

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:45:12 AM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

For me which is more risky? i think bitcoin is more risky thank bank investment  but bitcoin it is worth it and can be profitable and the problem of bitcoin the price is very volatile.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:49:07 AM

What do you guys think?

your bank investment system seems much like play gamble with them, im sure its only on a few country only. in my country i didn't see any something gambly like this, i mean they always offer a profit and never offer any loses

ChemisTea

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:52:12 AM

Great risks comes with great returns. I would say investing in bitcoin is risky since its not controlled (no means of accreditations for the safety of investments) however if you are man of good intuition of the market's highs and lows, definitely you will reap what you sow. As for bank investments, they have withholding taxes and other add ons to pay but the money is considered safe.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:53:25 AM

What do you guys think?
each investment certainly has a risk that we will get, if the investment with bitcoin risk is unstable price and need confidence and patience in investment, if investment with bank I think we can not do anything if the bank we invested closed and not responsible
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:57:15 AM

I think investing in a bitcoin is more risky because the price is not stable of bitcoin and in banks your money is safe but in bitcoin if the price will increases then there are more chance that your money will double in less time.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:57:25 AM

Some countries in African BTC investment is risky cause it is not yet launched while banks are launched and they are well know for investing and saving.While in EUROPE BTC is accepted by the government for trade so making it not risky. 
Given the risk, banks may collapse if investors withdraw their capital and banks fail to liquidate the banking system. Bitcoin does not have investors, and no one wants to own it, so Bitcoin has fallen. Everything can collapse, and this is all up to the investor.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:58:44 AM

On paper definitely Bitcoins is risky and there is no denial about this, bitcoins is not your save asset to invest it is a rewarding assect and it rewards people in the long run.

Now coming to bank investments I feel even those are risky, what happens if a bank goes bankrupt or funds are hacked and stolen and bank refuses to answer to you. There're instances when bank gives our fraudulent loans and dupe the gullible investors.

So in my opinion bitcoins is more risky but banks are no less.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:06:57 AM

I'd assume your from the Philippines in which I'm also too, you see the way your talking about this low,medium,high risk investment plan is nothing but a scam sounds really a stupid investment, investment plan in fact that you don't have any information where or what they doing to your money but I'd still prefer its more risky investing to bitcoin than the actual bank because legal bank have at least 2 to 1.5 % of gain annually to what you invest with, but with bitcoin it is likely to fall any time soon with its fluctuating market stabilization.

I supposed you are referring to mutual funds. Mutual funds are great method to invest because it just not you that investing, there are many of them. Many insurance company are offering it so just choose those companies that are in the industry for a very long time.

For me much risky in bitcoin and lesser risk in bank. But bitcoin is better savinng money because the demand is so high it can double your money while if you go to bank its 100% still safe they can also failed and they are too low interest not like bitcoin

Lesser risk in bank you say? Didn't you know that the annual rate of bank does not compensate for inflation rate that is why Im always suggesting to invest.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:12:20 AM

I am contrary to your thinking. I think bitcoin is more risky than investing in a bank. When bitcoin users invest in a project for example, in fact the user has no control over it because the project manager has that control. users can only wait, can not control the extent of the benefits to be gained and if the project fails the risk will be borne by the user himself. Invest in a bank, when something happens there will be accountability from the bank.
But, indeed ... investing in bitcoin is much more profitable.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
missg23

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:05:57 AM

Great risks comes with great returns. I would say investing in bitcoin is risky since its not controlled (no means of accreditations for the safety of investments) however if you are man of good intuition of the market's highs and lows, definitely you will reap what you sow. As for bank investments, they have withholding taxes and other add ons to pay but the money is considered safe.

I could say bitcoins is risky but the profit is promising espcially when the market is increasing its value unlike bank investment it is also risky bit you dont have control to your money.
Lucifers

Activity: 107
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:08:56 AM

What do you guys think?

Surely many people say that bitcoin is more risky than a bank if we invest in it. In my opinion it's the same, both equally risky to investment. Because every investment is definitely a risk.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:13:33 AM

Banks are safer for our investment. but if indeed we are ready with the losses and are ready with success we can try cryptocurrency for a way other than the bank to use their investment
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:33:41 AM

In my view more risky investing money in bitcoin compared to banks, because the bitcoin is no guarantee especially if talking is the price, yes great you can expect as you did in the bitcoin invest but you never know when it will happen or it might not happen.
So for me it is better still investing in banks for security purposes only, even a small profit but your money investment was safe.
aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:40:47 AM

I think bitcoin is more risky but it depends on yourself. You can earn more money with bitcoin compared to bank investment.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:49:59 AM

I think bitcoin is more risky but it depends on yourself. You can earn more money with bitcoin compared to bank investment.

It takes risk in order to gain more profit.  Bitcoin is more risky than bank because of its decentralized system. Compared to banks with centralized system the return is less than in Bitcoin. In Bitcoin there is no assurance that you can get the money that you invest if ever it falls.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:56:25 AM

On the comparison i prefer to invest in Bitcoin because we can earning more than bank. I want to said that BTC could effected by international market very easily so it was risky than bank. The benefit in investment in BTC is that you can do your multiple capital instead of bank
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: