Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:57:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5978 times)
Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:20:36 AM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.
xk85jq

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:22:12 AM

Bitcoin and bank investment same effect if you talk about investment policy very high risk.But in bitcoin investment you can earn big even if you are invest small amount in very short time.while in the bank investment you need a big money to can avail in their investment program and you can wait year to get your investment profit sharing.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

Yeah, bitcoin is much more risky than bank investments, you also have a chance to get rich faster. Do the business in which you are better versed and more confident. good luck!

For me the bitcoin is risk for investment. But if the Bank you will put the money very small interest. But there are also banks that risk as I heard. So it's  just depends on where you want to invest. Easy just choose the Bank that shows little interest or that bitcoin very big profit money. But for the best way to earn beautiful to invest in the bitcoin because you could earn double or triple because of huge profits. But careful as we invest lest we fall into danger. Better to look and analyse before investing for our own safety.
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:40:41 AM

What is there to talk about? Bitcoin is one of the most risky investments. Those who invest in it want to get rich quickly, and banks just keep your capital. Show me at least one billionaire who keeps everything in bitcoin?
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:43:14 AM

Actually both bank investment and bitcoin investment are risky. Although in bitcoin is all depend on how you handle your holdings. But if you are into long term investment then there is no risk at all and just huge profits in the end. While in the bank, i can say that it is too risky no matter how careful you are it is because there are lots of banks in our country that declared bankruptcy and with that all their investors even the middle class people who deposited their money in the bank as their saving, lose it all.
Da Cambodia

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:47:08 AM

More risky Bitcoin or banking for me it has the same risk. Bank can be robbed or can result to bankruptcy and in Bitcoin it can be hacked but both have security measures and features or protocol but in Bitcoin you have higher possibility to grow or to earn money while in bank you just get a percentage per year.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:47:24 AM

In my country Nigeria the interest rate is very low banks use your money to invest when their is profit they enjoy the greater % of the accrued profit but when their is loss you the investor suffer it alone so to me bank is not an option because it is of high risk and low profit,bitcoin is and will remain my investment platform.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:51:51 AM

seems to have a very high risk is bitcoin because I see bitcoin has a very limited total supply so that the price will not be stable and could be a price to zero and could also be very expensive price.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rodztan

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:08:45 AM

Yeah, bitcoin is much more risky than bank investments, but it's worth it, because bank investments will earn you nothing like bitcoin would. so i would say the risk is what it

I think the bank's investment is more risky than bitcoin because for example you invest in the bank of a large amount and that bankrup is not the first to recover your money but when you bitcoin you invest if you know how to do bitcoin you lose your investment here and I'm sure that it will grow well so it's a big risk when you invest.
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:10:54 AM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

Let us compare the two options that we have. First of all, the bank investment. Well all we know that in bank we can have interest in the given period of time. And it is going up or increase even though through small amount. On the other hand, bitcoin, which is known becoming a volatile digital currency. We do not have the assurance that the price goes up or increase once we invest on it. Given a period of time, we do not know if it surely gains a profit unlike in bank investment.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 10:15:09 AM

Well it still depend on you if you will allow them to scam you and use your own money for their investment since from the beginning they are asking you about the offer and you are not dealing with them and that was a good decision if you are not really sure on their protocol and was not being expounded well and might be uncertain on  your part. HOwever, if you will going to compare bitcoin and banks of course bitcoin is more risky but it is worth investing for.
HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:20:16 AM

It depends on the question the services of which bank you use. But I'm for future and innovations, so BTC.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:18:10 PM

Yeah, bitcoin is much more risky than bank investments, you also have a chance to get rich faster. Do the business in which you are better versed and more confident. good luck!

agree, there's price for everything.
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:23:23 PM

The crypto market is generally volatile and very unpredictable and the fact that its not governed makes it even worse as value can be lost so rapidly and there is nothing that can be done about it.Bitcoins tend to reward more than what the banks have to offer in terms of interest.We should not think that banks are a service organization.We should know that banks are the biggest profit making institutions.
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:26:11 PM

The rate of risk involved in the business of bitcoin is high than investing in the bank but the profits made in bitcoin cant be compared with when you invest your money in the bank i feel its worth the risk after all its risky when you dont even take risk
yakafi

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:28:52 PM

What do you guys think?

I think Bitcoin is more risky than bank investments, but Bitcoin will get you more profit than bank investment. It depends on what you want. If you want alot benefit, you can choose bitcoin.
wengden

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:29:31 PM

OF course, Bitcoin investment is more risky than bank investment. Why? It is because bitcoin are not fully supported by the government. But some country also is safe to invest in bitcoin, like korea and Japan. This country are supporting bitcoin. =D
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

What do you guys think?

Of course, Bitcoin is too much risky than any other investments. Bitcoin is decentralize and the price really depends on the demands of millions of people around the world. Bitcoin is also not safe and protected so let's all be vigilant to keep our password safe. Try to install application like google authenticator for additional security. But for me, Bitcoin is a game changet that can change our lives better and easier.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:33:31 PM

Investing in the world of crypto must have a much higher risk, it is because investment in the world of crypto still has a very rapid rate of price changes so that makes some people in the world worried. But investing in the world of crypto offers many advantages, one of which is the possibility to get a far greater advantage than when investing in the Bank.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:50:16 PM

Bitcoin or bank investment, the more risky is the  bitcoin, because bank investment is more transparent in actual records , than bitcoin, because in bitcoin ,your records are in the digital form, it can be hack, it can be scams ,could be stolen and you can not complain, while in bank there is a center for your complain in case there would be problem in your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: