Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:49:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5979 times)
dodz031718

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:17:24 AM

They are both prone by scammers.The only difference was that we can manage and control our own bitcoin investment  with our  own wallet and no other third party involved.We should only have to monitor our wallet against  any  scammers.In the bank if we do not reach the bank minimum deposit they will deduct it from our money deposit fees until our money disappear.
FO4R

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:38:34 AM

bitcoin and in banking are also known to be prone to fraud.In bitcoin,it would be risky if you invest a huge amount of it while in banking,you have to be worried about fraud which is we all knew that it had a great impact on mobile banking.Let us just be careful on where to invest whether its on bitcoin or in banking system.
33caseysalt

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:56:23 AM

Bitcoin is more risky than bank investment simply because banks have money traces, insurance, evidence of so many things bitcoin does not have.
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:18:04 AM

We know that bitcoin is more risky than bank, as the days go by bitcoin now are becoming well known all over the world and some countries accepted bitcoin as mode of transaction.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
avary18

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:27:37 AM

Bitcoin is more risky than bank investment simply because banks have money traces, insurance, evidence of so many things bitcoin does not have.
For the realization bitcoin is more risky than bank investments the market now is volatile we do not know what will happen next but for the big investments and significant profit bitcoin is more reliable than bank investment because in banks investments the profit we earn is much less than bitcoin investments but safe and secured.They have many differences.And one thing for sure put an investments that we are willing to lose.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:33:04 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
I think Bitcoin is more risky compare bank investment but Bitcoin The risk is incredibly high but the potential profits are even higher.
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:40:21 PM

Not many people can swallow the swings we experience in bitcoin almost on a daily basis so the high volatility makes bitcoin a riskier investment also the security risks and vulnerabilities have been and are being exposed and exploited fairly regularly by hackers...So to me bitcoin is more risky but the gains it dishes out consistently if you know the game right is mind blowing hence becomes a better investment.
tayecrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:42:32 PM

Investing in bitcoin or any other crypto investment is very risky and than investing in bank.. Because crypto world is unpredictable and anything can happen and nobody to hold or sue but investing in bank is less risky because if anythings happen you can sue the bank and surely you will have your investment back.
Name: Claudio

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:43:43 PM

Banks can guarantee you income with your investment with them but the disadvantage of it is that your income from it are fix every month whatever the season is, unlike Bitcoin, there are season you are not having enough outcome but there are time that you are having too much rewards by holding, so its up to you if you wan to invest both of them or merely focus on Bitcoin!
pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:46:33 PM

Bitcoin is risky as compared to bank investments. Banks always gives investors a guarantee that their money is in good hands and it will always be safe. While in bitcoin its price fluctuates and we cannot predict when its price goes up and down and until when bitcoin is.
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:48:45 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

Bitcoin is more risky than bank investment, But I think bitcoin is more profitable than bank.
taranbam

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:56:26 PM

Yes, the risks are slightly different. when investing in a bank, you should understand that the bank can go bankrupt, etc. and the money that you invest there goes to ensure that the bank can issue loans. However, there is not always a high percentage of risk. And the yuitkoin is really good, putting it into it you understand that the courses can play like American mountains
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:58:38 PM

I agreed with your opinion that bitcoin surely controlable although that this coin is volatile and kinda risky. Bank investment in my knowledge does have some kind of contract that you can't pull your investment anytime.
ignacio0404

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:04:03 PM

Though Bitcoin has a lot of work, but for me bank investment is much risky. They will take some of your money for multuary. And of course, a lot dies everyday so that means, bank will take some of your money. Unlike bitcoin, it may have a lot of work to jnvest but it surely have a high value. No deductions. No multuary.
Ocha Bacoh

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

between bitcoin and bank, all there must be its risk. not all of them will take place smoothly and normally.
Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

are more at risk of bitcoin than investing in banks because of the unstable bitcoin price. sometimes bitcoin prices rise and sometimes bitcoin prices decrease. though bitcoin is more risky than investing in a bank I will still choose bitcoin because we can get a profit when bitcoin prices go up, and if bitcoin prices decrease then I will hold it until bitcoin prices recover.
elmirdo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:55:30 PM

Bank investments are safer but they give very less returns. Banks pay about 10 % annual return, this much you can make in a week in case of bitcoins even on bad days.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:59:25 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 04:52:02 PM by Aryadwipanggah

actually both of these investments are equally at risk, but bitcoin investment is much more risky. The relatively unstable bitcoin price factor poses a major risk of decreasing or increasing the assets we have if investing in bitcoin besides that the risk of losing assets with the theft through our wallet into something we often worry about and lose assets in bitcoin there is no institution or legal entity that guarantees it when compared with investing in the bank. maybe that's a small picture of some of the risks investing in bitcoin.hopefully can be a consideration before you invest in full bitcoin
potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:04:40 PM

as you said it is risky all difference when we invest in other than bitcoin we can not have control of our fund and we can not withdraw our money or take just what we need at any time
while in bitcoin it's up to us and we can sell it anytime and anytime
unless we invest / join the ICO

Bank investment is easy less efforts but less in profit, while bitcoin investment is more risky but very big profits our efforts here in bitcoin is worthy to received .

Well I don't think you can conclude with that statement. In bank investments, you are sure that you will gain something after long period of time. In bitcoin, you may not know when it will rise or go down, but you have in control of your invested money. Investing in bitcoin is more risky than in bank investments, because you will not know what gain will you have in the future with bitcoin.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:06:40 PM

What do you guys think?
Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are also risky too. Comparing with  bank investment,  bitcoin is more risky.  Ath the same time, through bitcoin we can earn higher income than the income from bank investment. More risk often brings more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: