Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:32:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5979 times)
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:14:08 PM

as you said it is risky all difference when we invest in other than bitcoin we can not have control of our fund and we can not withdraw our money or take just what we need at any time
while in bitcoin it's up to us and we can sell it anytime and anytime
unless we invest / join the ICO

Bank investment is easy less efforts but less in profit, while bitcoin investment is more risky but very big profits our efforts here in bitcoin is worthy to received .

Well I don't think you can conclude with that statement. In bank investments, you are sure that you will gain something after long period of time. In bitcoin, you may not know when it will rise or go down, but you have in control of your invested money. Investing in bitcoin is more risky than in bank investments, because you will not know what gain will you have in the future with bitcoin.
Investment in the bank is more secure because they have laws that regulate our assets, while investment in Bitcoin we can
governing our assets so that having very risky than investments in the bank but has the big advantage in the future.
CoachCarter

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

You are more prone on the risk of your investment on cryptocurrency than on banks but it is more profitable on investing crypto that can give you a hundred to two hundred percent profit gains on it. while depositing and investing your money on bank will only take your time and does give you a very small amount of profit in investing I tried it once too using the BDO bank in the PH where my deposited amount only gains 1% on a span of two years.
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:21:59 PM

bitcoin are more risky then bank investment as it has government to backup if something happen in the market that make it drop. unlike bitcoin it has no insurance at all. when you loose it mean you are loose. so beware on the risk you might loose as all investment thing had a change to loose.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1458
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:24:07 PM

I will repeat myself. One year and one week ago bitcoins was priced at 2800 USD. Try 5 minutes without sucking thumb.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:25:47 PM

Bitcoin is more risky than bank.Bank deposits our money to be safe but bitcoin investment are more risky as we are not the people that in control of the whole situation.We are only spectators while the bank does all the work with our investment and it might not be a good decision.We all know that bitcoin has unstable value.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:27:57 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are also risky too. Comparing with  bank investment,  bitcoin is more risky.  Ath the same time, through bitcoin we can earn higher income than the income from bank investment. More risk often brings more profit.

I believe bitcoin is the most risky investment than bank because aside from prone of possible big fluctuation bitcoin is also dangereous to hacking of accounts and scamming.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

What do you guys think?

Both of the bitcoin and banks investment are truly risky. All of the things have their own level of risk. Base on your statement, it looks like bank investments are not that risky unlike in bitcoin. Although you do not have control in your own money in banks it is still more safe and legit because banks abides the law of the government. Investing in cryptocurrency is much more risky due to it is not handle by any stable organizations like the government. In addition, your money in here can be scam easily. Lastly, being in here aren't easy as what you think.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:37:55 PM

What do you guys think?
Investments need to be consistently monitored and investment strategies need to be firmly in place to decrease the risk of losing marketability of investments.
Investment banking can produce generous profits in the good times, but is volatile in times of trouble.
Bitcoin investment is high risky but high profit.
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:38:49 PM

I think that 50% or 75% of the income in the bank is a lot, and most likely this bank expects to raise funds, and then it will go bankrupt, but the money is already supposed to be invested.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

What do you guys think?
Bitcoin is more riskier than bank investment, but we all know that it is all worth it. Bank investments can't never earn the profit like we do in bitcoin so even it is dangerous we are ready to risk all.
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:40:53 PM

i think you are right. this bank policy is applicable in my own country too, well every investment has its own risk either in properties, Oil and gas, shares or even in cryptos. but my own friendly advice is that you should try not to put all your eggs in one basket because there is no investment that guarantee 100% security. just be wise in your dealings by spreading your investment into many firms, you could be lucky that all works out for you.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:45:58 PM

Depending on what kind of investment that you want in the bank, if you want a high interest in the bank then you need to invest a lot of money for you to get a high-interest income in your investment but in bitcoin is also a risky investment due to high volatility in the price. As you said you can actually choose on which investment type that you want in the bank if you like to invest in low, medium, or high-risk investment but then you need to pay the bank and the one that is managing your portfolio and other fees that the banks will get depending on which bank you are in but in bitcoin you only need to have a wallet and know about investing but then it is you who decide when are you gonna sell and buy so there are cons and pros on both but it is up to you on which type of investment you want.
Big Show

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

Bitcoin does give more profit than investment in the bank. But I think the risk of loss or loss is also greater in bitcoin plus if we experience loss then there will be no third party in charge.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:08:21 PM

I think this is risky bitcoin. Since in case of failure, there is no one to ask. Yes, you can make more money on bitcoin many times. But banks are friendly with governments and legitimate, that with the loss of our investments, we can file for compensation.
Gulayman

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:12:16 PM

What do you guys think?

It's a good idea to invest in bitcoin and bank especially in the bank because we have been trained to invest in bitcoin's finest not to get tired yet to just venture to invest in bitcoin no hazel because you just pass it on and it will grow bigger.
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:12:50 PM

When you are joining bitcoin , and you are investing money ,it is more risky than investment money in the bank, because when you invested in bank it is very safe, while in bitcoin investment is maybe risky than bank.

adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

What do you guys think?
Each of the types of investment has its advantages and disadvantages, and each investor chooses what is best for him. Personally, I am close to investing money in crypto-currencies and not in a bank, etc.

sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:14:14 PM

I feel more secure and I do know that I take less risk when I keep my money in banks. At the very least it is connected to the fact that banks are legalized all over the world even though their interest rate is very low.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

For me, in all kind of investment, they have their own risk, but I will only depend on the person what risk level he/she want to face or encounter. But of me investing on bitcoin is much riskier because of the fluctuating amount of it in investment you compute your return on investment, but in bitcoin, you can calculate it quickly because of the unstable price. But on the other side, it is much profitable because if you invest in a meager amount of bitcoin and bitcoin’s value increase you profit, also bitcoin’s amount change in every minute so you can profit a massive amount of money in a short period or lose an enormous amount of money. But compared to a bank investment system the effective rate is low compared to bitcoin. The only thing that I always say regarding investment, just spend some money that you afford to lose especially in investing something that you are not sure.  Smiley
martinsidole

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

Actually both bank investment and bitcoin investment are risky. Bank can be robbed or can result to bankruptcy and in Bitcoin it can be hacked but both have security measures and features or protocol but in Bitcoin you have higher possibility to grow or to earn money while in bank you just get a percentage per year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: