Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:19:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5975 times)
aitrading

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:26:22 PM

yeah, agree with your point. BTC is the safest way to send and use your money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:30:26 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

Bitcoin definitely. A bank investment is never risky, if not, only has little risk because banks guarantee that you money would always be yours. There are just investments that would prohibit you to withdraw your money such as time deposits, which you should wait out some time to mature before your can actually withdraw. But, in terms of actual risk, Bitcoin, or cryptocurrencies in general, is far more risky that bank investments.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:37:27 PM

Banks investments are risky if you are investing in a country that does not have a good economy (most probably, third world countries) and it happened a lot of times that they disappeared with people's money.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nightxglow

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:37:51 PM

Well if it's in that case, then i would say that bank investment is way more risky. It surely doesn't make sense for me as well. 100% risk? Like you gain or you lose it? Sounds such a gamble. And what's even worse, we couldn't really do anything, since we won't have any control for that investment.
Like you say, i prefer to invest in bitcoin if it's that way. Yes surely, bitcoin is risky, but still i know how and when to stop my investment if i think it will loss me much, so it won't be 100% gain or loss.
But still there are many other bank investments that's not risky that you can try though. But i bet they won't really earn you much. Just an option if you don't want to invest in bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:41:25 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

Bitcoin is definitely risky but only if you don't anticipate the play on the demand during holiday season. Banks just store your money there but in bitcoin, it will grow. The risks of volatility is worth it because the income is much greater. So if you will invest, use only the money you are willing to let go and never ever try to risk properties you essentially need.
JessicaAshl

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:48:21 PM

Bitcoin investment is much more risky than banks.Investing in a bank gives a little profit and capital security.But bitcoin investing a lot of time in the capital is reduced.However, if you invest in Bitcoin, you can sometimes get more profit than bank investment.But keep in mind that there are more risks where there are more chances of profit.
Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:50:14 PM

I think the Bank is not a place for investment, but just a place to keep money safe from Thieves. because I've been saving money for a long time in the bank, but my money does not increase, even reduced because in cut administration every month. Of course this is very different from Bitcoin, Bitcoin has a higher risk, but the opportunity to get a big profit is here.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:08:48 PM

What do you guys think?

Banks uses your money to offer loans to other people and they are the ones who earn more than you do in that investment. That is why I believe that investing in bitcoin is more profitable and I will be the one who receives my fruit of labor. Everything has risks in every business so the only thing you can do is be wise when and where you will start and finish it.
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:13:11 PM

Of course bitcoin because we already know it, but if you are familiar with bitcoin better I think the risk will be lost because we will only benefit from bitcoin. Therefore do not worry or panic when you use bitcoin.
bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:47:27 PM

I am sure that investing in crypto currency is much more risky, I think that no one will argue with this! The fact is that you do not know what will happen to the course in a few days, but you want to invest for a long time!
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:51:36 PM

Yeah, bitcoin is much more risky than bank investments, but it's worth it, because bank investments will earn you nothing like bitcoin would. so i would say the risk is what it

I gree with that, that is why people were choosing Bitcoin over bank since the profit that you can have after the certain period were just enough unlike in Bitcoin expect it to be more than the average but still vulnerable to the dump of the price. The risky it is tge better the amount, I am pertaining to the legal matter, not drugs or any criminalities, if you save in Banks, based on my Entrepreneurship professor you can only have 1% interest annualy, what is that? Im gonna risk it instead to start small business than to wait for something unworthy.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:57:10 PM

of course, the riskiest is Bitcoin that cannot be lied to, but for now, the risk in Bitcoin can be minimized if you buy it at the right time.

I'm not too interested in investing in Banks because the money we have in their use for running their business, but for those who like to be safe, better invest in the Bank than Bitcoin.

ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

What do you guys think?

if in my country bitcoin more risk than investment in bank. because investments in my country's banks do not promise great benefits. and have a small risk. Such as I prefer to invest in bitcoin rather than in the bank because the investment in my country bank only gives 5% profit from the amount of savings that wait several months. while investing in bitcoin a day only if the price rises we have got the advantage.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:11:03 PM

Bitcoin is obviously more risky, but more profit you can make if you got lucky. High risk, high profit in return, low risk, low profit in return, as simple as that. Bank investment is sure less risky but don't expect too much when it comes to profit compared to btc.
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:17:11 PM

Did you hear the bankruptcy law? If you bring all the money and property to invest in a bank, then I think this is not a good option because if the bank declares bankruptcy you will lose everything.
While investing in bitcoin will be profitable for you, it is important that you keep your wallet carefully, avoiding hackers stealing your wallet.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:22:52 PM

Bitcoin investment is much more risky than banks.Investing in a bank gives a little profit and capital security.But bitcoin investing a lot of time in the capital is reduced.However, if you invest in Bitcoin, you can sometimes get more profit than bank investment.But keep in mind that there are more risks where there are more chances of profit.

Although investing with bitcoin risk is great but the opportunity to get a profit is also getting bigger. This is a matter of taste, depending on each decision, it is necessary to anticipate in investing with cryptocurrency to reduce the impact of large losses.

godrey123

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:42:54 PM

I say that bitcoin has more risk bank becase bitcoin is to volatile, sometimes its price is high and sometimes its to lo. but even thou the risk in hugher, the reward is much much higher that what the bank can give you.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:56:11 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 10:57:44 AM by miyong

Bitcoin investment is more risky but more profitable than the investment made in bank.  Investment with crypto involves high risk since btc is unstable that may rise and fall too.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
dimastegar

Activity: 798

Small Trader

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:57:48 PM

Bitcoin is more risky than investing in the Bank. Because If we enter into a world that has the potential for unlimited price increases, we must also recognize unlimited risks.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
specsmuluk

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:04:53 AM

I think it depends on the person who holds the company because the bank can also corrupt our investment money,

better I think investing in bitcoin because the security system is very good and can not be in corruption because no one can take our money ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: