Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:13:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5975 times)
VUKIMTHAO

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:27:44 AM

risk ro as the high, profit to be large.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:33:53 AM

Although bitcoin investment is very risky but it never scares me, just when the market is red like this then I will buy in larger quantities because I'm sure that prices will skyrocket in a short time.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:43:15 AM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
I think it's more risky to invest with bitcoin because if investing with a bank if there is a problem already there is a legal institution that handles if bitcoin we will lose all without any legal entity that can help us, investment with big risks of course produce big profits too
LadyCoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:45:06 AM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

Risks in investment banking and Bitcoin are the same in the sense that both have risks. In banks can basically be sorted into various types, such as interest rate change risk, exchange rate risk, liquidity risk, legal risk, and others. It's just that there are banks that guarantee if there is a mistake, while Bitcoin there is no guarantee for this digital investment.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:51:36 AM

Although bitcoin investment is very risky but it never scares me, just when the market is red like this then I will buy in larger quantities because I'm sure that prices will skyrocket in a short time.
I agree with you, Bitcoin investment is risky but it doesn't scare me too. Hence, it is more risky than bank because the price of Bitcoin is not stable, it gets high and low without explanation.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:55:43 AM

Bitcoin is a much riskier investment I think as it is one entity, whereas banks or hedge fund type of investments are a mix of various risk portfolios. If you invest only in Bitcoin you could lose everything, with the mixed bag portfolios, you might lose some and gain some. Investing in anything nowadays is a big risk because it's the big money that controls the price of everything and when big money wants to break the backs of smaller investors, it will do everything in it's power to break us.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
LKingLion

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:02:27 AM

That is business approach in order to have another client to be one of the investors in the future. Well you must notice the possibilities about scam techniques in order to prevent to enter your money to nothing.
Mary Ofosuhene

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:06:05 AM

I will gladly say, bitcoin investment is more risky than bank investment. When you compare and contrast these two investments (bank and bitcoin), investing in bitcoin has advantages over bank investment when it comes to high profit margin and full control but bitcoin investment possess more threat than bank investment. When you invest in bitcoin, its volatile nature can make you run at loss and nothing can be done about it but, that is not the case of bank investment as once there is a fix rate, it runs through till the end although it can depreciate but rare. With me, bitcoin investment is more risky than bank investment.
happistarjp

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:28:14 AM

Bitcoin investment is definitely risky than bank investment, but the ROI that you'll get in Bitcoin; you won't get that in bank investments, and if you do;  it's going to take you AGES!
koldir

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:30:57 AM

I think both of these options are dangerous. But there is an ogonne difference. Bank interest is very low. Bitoyin can earn good money. That's why I chose Bitcoin
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:43:35 AM

Im a huge fan and supporter of cryptocurrencies, but even that i have to say that banks are more safe at the moment, depends on which country you live. So cryptocurrencies are and will ever be a high risk invesment. So it will take a long time untill you can really say that cryptocurrencies are a save investment.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:57:40 AM

In terms of risk Bitcoin investment and bank investment are the same. The risk involve in Bitcoin is that it can be hacked and the price can depreciate at any time but there are still some security measures that can taken in order to prevent the hacking. In the bank investment the fiat currency depreciate in value too and nowadays people ATM card can be stolen or hacked. Some banks are being hacked.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:59:24 AM

I think bitcoin is far more risky than bank investment, because bitcoin does not have security guarantees from government rules in a country, whereas bank investments have security guarantees that are regulated in governmental rules of a country. but because the high bitcoin price and the profit  bitcoin are much larger than the bank's investment, some people will choose bitcoin even though they are aware that bitcoin is far more risky than bank investment.
joshb028

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:04:45 AM

I'm a newbie here but i have already read informations about bitcoin. Maybe, bitcoin investment is riskier than bank investment but if we try to see the benefits I think bitcoin investment has more. Yes it takes time to invest in bitcoin but its really worth waiting and making investment here. Waiting is required here
acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:16:35 AM

If I see the state of bitcoin market lately, I'm not sure to invest in bitcoin. That does not mean I also choose to invest in the bank. If I am given the freedom I will invest in other crypto currencies, such as ethereum and ripple. It's for investment in cyberspace. for investment in the real world, I prefer to invest in gold. Gold prices are unlikely to go down. the price of gold will rise even as we only store the gold then the price will still rise. Then when I asked which one is more risky then I answer all the investment. There is a risk but we can minimize the risk by thinking carefully. I choose the investment with minimize the risk if compared with bank or bitcoin investment.
Mentari78

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:18:15 AM

I think both are equally at risk, but maybe Bitcoin has the greatest risk, due to its fluctuating make Bitcoin more risky from a Bank
ABYOO

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:29:58 AM

I agree that Bitcoin investment is more dangerous than bank investment.
When we deposit our money to bank, as you know, we can earn interest at least and each nation's goverment assure minimum money.

But, anyone or government don't have any responsibility about the risk. Investor oversee crypocurrency to avoid any dangerousness.
Futhermore, variability is bigger than stock market. This mean there is an oppotunity to make much money but he can lost almost money for short period.
We have seen it at the beginning of this year and it make many people experience frustration.

Therefore, we have a caution when we invest our money to Bitcoin or Crypocurrency.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:45:34 AM

What do you guys think?

When we're talking about risk of gains and losses, then probably bitcoins are risky compared to bank investments. Bitcoins are very volatile and it is not for the faint of heart to invest on. Bank investments dictate to you the possible possinle earnings you'll be getting.

riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:52:56 AM

Both of which are equally risky, which distinguishes Bitcoin from being regulated by legal regulation is still in doubt with the Bank whose authority is governed by the Government and has clear laws. and that Bitcoin and Bank must keep in our mind can't be controlled by any individual even by ourselves because we are dealing with the value of profit and loss

Kunal666456

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:58:53 AM

Both have different ways of doing their own work and the value of both of them is different, so in the bank and bitcoin.Comparing the investment will not be right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: