Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:27:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5979 times)
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

i think both of them is risky. In my country, if you deposit money in a bank. Dont care how much you money you deposit, the bank will only return to you maximum is 75 million VNĐ (~ 4000 USD) if bank hacked. That is so funny.

And if you invest in crypto currency, you can lose all of money you invested (Project scam)

So, i think any investment is risky But more risky, you can get more benefit
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

investing in bitcoin is more risky than investing in a bank. at this time already many people who can take a bitcoin wallet. investing in a bank also has risks because we can not control the money we have invested.
I prefer investing in bitcoin because I am free of the bitcoin I have, I can get a bigger profit than invest in the bank. we have to be very careful in keeping the bitcoin purse we have so people do not know the private key of the bitcoin wallet that we have.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:06:19 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
all still have risks but I think investing with bitcoin has a very high risk, for me with a high risk advantage gained great too

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:22:59 PM

I can say that investing in bitcoin is the most extreme investment that you can only make ... People will start out of bitcoin as soon as they understand how this crypto currency works

I doubt that.
In 2019. is projected that the BTC market cap will double.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:32:40 PM

What do you guys think?
greater risk with bitcoin because it takes confidence and trust in its investment for me big risks will benefit greatly too
collision00

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:38:52 PM

I would expect your from the Philippines in which I'm likewise as well, you see the way your discussing this low,medium,high hazard venture design is only a trick sounds extremely a moronic speculation, speculation design in truth that you don't have any data where or what they doing to your cash however regardless i'd incline toward its more unsafe contributing to bitcoin than the real bank on the grounds that lawful bank have no less than 2 to 1.5 % of pick up every year to what you contribute with, yet with bitcoin it is probably going to fall at any point in the near future with its fluctuating business sector adjustment.
taranbam

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:47:29 PM

Undoubtedly in bitcoin to invest much more profitable than to engage in banking investments. Bitcoin gives a much larger profit than investment of another kind.
Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:11:41 PM

Both bitcoin and Bank investments have a lot of risks. Bitcoin is of course more risky, as banks still give certain guarantees and trust to them more.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:01:57 PM

Off course bitcoin but in bank invesment there so much little % that you will gain not like in bitcoin just a few months you gain almost 100% but you can lose too but in life we have to take risk
criptoturk

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:10:39 PM

Accoding to me, both of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. Investing in BitCoin is much more profitable but more risky. but investing in a bank is less risky but brings less profit.

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:13:27 PM

I think bitcoin is more risky than bank investment due to the fact that bitcoin is not controlled by anybody or government and this can cost easy manipulation of the price of bitcoin.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:55:03 PM

I am totally in favor of bank investment, Everything is in under control and you have almost maximum chances to earn with estimations but if you watch bitcoin profit and loss ratio than you may understand that the profit is not fixed and you may go to loss that is more risky,

cryptoicicle

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

When we invest our money in a bank then we will be given very low interest as well as we cannot control them as we need. But it's not risky. But if we deel with bitcoin then we can get higher profit and controlling of them is possible anytime. In my point of view is if you wanna higher profits then you have to get a higher risk.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:48:10 AM

of course bitcoin investment. Cryptocurrency is a quite risky investment because the price is volatile.
just like now, bitcoin hit $6k from $7k just in few days. If you put your money in the bank, your money value won't changed.
but in cryptocurrency, everything is possible.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:11:24 AM

Bitcoin investment is more risky than a bank investment because it is comparable with the results that you will get later and bitcoin has no clear regulation, while the bank has a clear regulation and protected by the government so there are rules that must be obeyed by all banks in order to avoid interbank competition that can paralyze the state's economy.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:43:27 AM

Undoubtedly in bitcoin to invest much more profitable than to engage in banking investments. Bitcoin gives a much larger profit than investment of another kind.

I think the OP is asking if which is more risky investment between bitcoin and bank. Yes bitcoin can give your profits than can double or triple your invested amount of money but it is also the most risky investment in the sense that bitcoin is an asset with a very volatile market value.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:56:17 AM

What do you guys think?
The more the risk, the higher the chance that we can earn big amount of money. It is obvious that bitcoin investment is more risky than bank investment. You should be risk taker before you make investment with bitcoin for you to easily handle different situation.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:00:05 AM

What do you guys think?
bitcoin investment is very risky compared in bank investment but the return is also bigger compared to the profit you earn in bank. the risk in bitcoin is proportionate to the profit you may earn.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:06:21 AM

What do you guys think?
You can ensure that your money is safe if you will make investment in banks but if you will make investment with cryptocurrency, you can't ensure that you  can earn money because of the risks that you will face.
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:08:49 AM

Definitely bitcoin is more risky then bank investment. The price of Bitcoin is not stable, ln December 2017 bitcoin was near at 18000$ and now $7000 so it is not safe compared to bank.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: