Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 04:46:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5980 times)
zalixo

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:41:36 PM

I prefer to undertake the risk involve in bitcoin investment to bank investment due to the fact that it's digital currency, decentralized system and secure.   
Pourmeacup

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:49:00 PM

Bitcoin of course...
Banks have to give you guarantees.
if you buy bitcoin no one can give you guarantees that you will make profits.
But, if you invest through your bank will get shitty returns and profits, max 5% ANNUALY. And you can still lose part of your capital!
if you buy Bitcoin, and you're to the same side of market moving, you can earn more than 20% in just ONE DAY!!!
so, the risk worth the investment in BTC!
Choy13

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:15:16 PM

Both are indeed risky but for me i will prefer bitcoin than bank investment. It is much better than bank investment. Bank investments works by getting their income from the fees, charged for advice, providing finance, keeping money available for clients, arranging financing for clients from other parties, trading services, investment services and research. While bitcoin investment is much easier. You will invest your money in the so called company or organization that has bitcoin investment and you will earn more coin in how many years.
BestW1shes

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:19:12 PM

For me bank is more risky investment
stepanova

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:22:26 PM

There is no risk in bank investment as they give fixed returns. But the percent return is very bad in case of banks, that is why crypto is in so much demand.
Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:47:41 PM

I prefer to undertake the risk involve in bitcoin investment to bank investment due to the fact that it's digital currency, decentralized system and secure.   
Same with me because I know what my money is doing and I am the one controlling it. I can literally see my profits and am able to withdraw it asap. Bitcoin investment is definitely better than the banks.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Jacsnuffles

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:50:20 PM

There is no risk in bank investment as they give fixed returns. But the percent return is very bad in case of banks, that is why crypto is in so much demand.

That's the reason why banks don't like Bitcoin or the cryptocurrency. They see it as their biggest competition since many people are now aware of this new currency being spread all over the world

Jacsnuffles

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

I think investing in bitcoin and banks has risks and has advantages and disadvantages, bitcoin has a greater risk than banks but bitcoin profit is greater than banks and investment in banks more secure.

Investing in banks are absolutely safe till the time they are government banks as your money will not go anywhere. But obviously it will not yield you any interests as such on bank deposits but on other hand if you want your money to grow then you will have to invest in crypto which also means it involves risk.

Exactly, investors are quite confident to gain more and almost instant in Bitcoin. Bigger companies are now getting their way to new cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin. That's why Bitcoin is better than banks.

MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:03:17 PM

With every genuine pursuit there is some sort of risk attached and that risk increases when you are so naive about how to go about things. You can enter a bank portfolio with high risk attached which do not grant 100% profit returns. The same thing applies to Bitcoin investment when you fail to learn .

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
nindyaayu88

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:21:08 PM

in my opinion, investing in bitcoin is more risky than investing in a bank. Because in the crypto the price of bitcoin is uncertain and unstable, in contrast to the banks that tend to be stable. In simple terms, if we invest in banks we certainly get a little profit, but if investing in bitcoin we may not be able to profit even loss, but once fortunately we can big profit
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:02:49 PM

Bitcoin of course...
Banks have to give you guarantees.
if you buy bitcoin no one can give you guarantees that you will make profits.
But, if you invest through your bank will get shitty returns and profits, max 5% ANNUALY. And you can still lose part of your capital!
if you buy Bitcoin, and you're to the same side of market moving, you can earn more than 20% in just ONE DAY!!!
so, the risk worth the investment in BTC!

I do not agree with you. Each investment is a risk. Unless you are looting the deposit but it is not an investment. No bank will guarantee you a certain amount of income.
kxp

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:15:41 PM

Banks investments are not risky if you are investing into a good economy (united states, china, japan) otherwise, it is crap and you are gonna make little profits

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:25:58 PM

I think the more risky investment is surely bitcoin due to the level of instability in the markets.   Surely it can be said that markets lack stability anyway whether traditional or crypto investment.  However, the fact that bitcoin adoption is not yet as mass level, the level of investment particularly from new entrants is very low and that in itself does not command confidence.   But there are obvious added advantages to crypto investment like higher returns, no middle man etc.  The decentralized nature of crypto means that this will most likely continue to be the case because regulations is required to be able to actually make crypto more secure but in my view regulation is control really.
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:40:26 PM

Bitcoin is to be sure dangerous. Be that as it may, bank ventures are unsafe as well. In our nation (coz I don't know whether this exist in different nations). When you have an expansive sum for you they will call you and inquire as to whether you need to contribute, least of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some speculation designs where there is a decision of low, medium, or high hazard venture. When you pick the high hazard there is an opportunity to lose or increase 100% of your venture (Medium is 75% and low is half on the off chance that I recollect it right). It doesn't sound good to me, it sounds like a trick, they will contribute utilizing your cash and you don't have any control to it. That is the reason I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is dangerous and it's extremely unpredictable, you have full control on your venture.
TomCarpenter

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:25:17 PM

Investing in a bitcoin is profitable but it also included risk . every business have loss and profit so dont worry i always choose btc investment because it s profitable always  .
Wolfgang.Smith11

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:41:48 AM

Bitcoin investment is much more risky than banks.Investing in a bank gives a little profit and capital security.But bitcoin investing a lot of time in the capital is reduced.But if I'd choose where I want to invest, I still choose bitcoin, because bitcoin can give you big profit than bank.
Dianaarrah

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:50:18 AM

Yes, bitcoin is muck risky in terms of holding it on our wallet. But, if the price of BTC rise up then it will affect our investment that we can sell and buy the dip again that will make us a profit. Holding it on our wallet is i think safe but the value will not changed, it will just depends if we join their investment plan.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:27:11 AM

I think investing in bitcoin and banks has risks and has advantages and disadvantages, bitcoin has a greater risk than banks but bitcoin profit is greater than banks and investment in banks more secure.

Investing in banks are absolutely safe till the time they are government banks as your money will not go anywhere. But obviously it will not yield you any interests as such on bank deposits but on other hand if you want your money to grow then you will have to invest in crypto which also means it involves risk.
For me bitcoin is more risky than bank investment. Bank assure their customers that their money is safe unlike in bitcoin. The return in bank investment is fixedd unlike in bitcoin, unstable. Think many times where you want your money to invest so that in the end you will not regret.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Ale88
Legendary
pizza

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2632

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:53:22 AM

I'm not so sure that a bank investment has no risk at all, if something happens to the bank than you have lost everything, no? Of course it's not something likely to happen, but it's a possibility.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:46:54 AM

Both are risky Investment. But, we have to aimed that indeed bitcoin is a little more risky than bank investment.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: