Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:44:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Broken BTC Withdrawals on Gox -- 2230 EST, 28 JAN: 1654 broken TX!!  (Read 176898 times)
skyrunner

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:46:18 AM

I contacted a lawyer in Japan about MtGox withdrawal "problems".

I was surprised he already knew the case because someone already contacted him about it Friday. He said he will be able to take the case. Also, customers grouping dramatically increases chances of success. If you are interested, please reply to this post or PM me.

We must act fast, as time flies, our chances of getting our monies back decreases significantly.

btc or jpy? i have btc

does the layer understand what is bitcoin and how can he make gox pay?
btcinsight

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:49:35 AM

I was surprised he already knew the case because someone already contacted him about it Friday. He said he will be able to take the case. Also, customers grouping dramatically increases chances of success. If you are interested, please reply to this post or PM me.

We must act fast, as time flies, our chances of getting our monies back decreases significantly.

btc or jpy? i have btc

In my case, I have BTC stuck in outstanding withdrawals, and USD balance. The lawyer is already aware of bitcoin as some users already contacted him about the problem.

Bitrated user: 2btcinsight.
skyrunner

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:53:34 AM

btc or jpy? i have btc

In my case, I have BTC stuck in outstanding withdrawals, and USD balance. The lawyer is already aware of bitcoin as some users already contacted him about the problem.

how did you find him? how much he charges? what is his plan? do we really need a layer by the way, may be we can contact police and other govt agencies?
btcinsight

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:01:17 AM

btc or jpy? i have btc

how did you find him? how much he charges? what is his plan? do we really need a layer by the way, may be we can contact police and other govt agencies?

He was recommended by a friend of mine. His charges will be discussed later and will probably depend on the number of users and total amount involved.
A first step with certainly be a formal request to MtGox and the rest will depend on what they (not) respond.
By the way, I don't see any agency that might help us directly.

Bitrated user: 2btcinsight.
infoman

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:38:44 AM

I am in, seems I lost 8BTC so far, happy to contribute to the legal action.
I did multiple withdrawals, I have video recorded all old school way, courts prefer that rather than a camtasia style video can be easily faked.

Bitnicity

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:37:06 AM

anyone with BTC stuck over the past week but eventually arrived? just want to evaluate if Gx is really resolving the issue or just BS.
MikeH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:47:23 AM

not sure that's the best way to go, I suspect it's an issue of needing to get back in the black after the seizure etc, I'm still not sure what happened with the 75 million lawsuit.

we know it's a profitable business, if we demand payment now they may just go bankrupt and we will only receive a portion.

Milkshanks

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:07:13 AM

around 3.5 coins stuck with gox here, been a week now, I really hope they can solve this crap instead of trying to run away with our money.

Was my post useful? Tips accepted Smiley
Meu post lhe foi útil? Aceito gorjetas Smiley

15rqJrGMKgfrVrDgg5v7h4KGqgN83pfzuH
ldr77

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:49:45 AM

Just received mine after 8 days.
skyrunner

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:52:43 AM

mind telling us how much?
i have suspicion that only small withdrawals go through
Dangolbery

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:26:53 AM

I've been waiting over 5 days for my 1.87BTC.

My withdrawal meets the criteria of a small transaction and a long time since trying to get it.
skyrunner

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:33:12 AM

I've been waiting over 5 days for my 1.87BTC.

My withdrawal meets the criteria of a small transaction and a long time since trying to get it.

I'd like to see proof from anyone who claims they've got a withdrawal out.

Here's my withdrawals Im waiting on.
http://imgur.com/GyeCiYI

You can check the block chain and see that neither of those address have received the BTC.
For easy copy paste the addresses in the image are:
17x5PaYoome3hB3JPgBuXCXDUYTXgAncQV
1GrWpMn549zwuzQmYkgUTv3CpyK8HTzJwu

but to be honest not SO many people are posting about missing withdrawals.... I would say I saw about 20-30
 or may be gox had already not so many customers? what the fuck were I thinking?
ldr77

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:39:07 AM

Correct - less than 1.
skyrunner

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:43:28 AM

Correct - less than 1.

I am not an expert, but does the size of the withdrawal can affect the txn?

I mean all this stats http://skanner.net/MtGox/mtgox_tx.php like LT large txn etc, is it all complete nonsense or it makes sense for somebody here?
Why other exchanges don't have this type of errors?
ldr77

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:51:50 AM

While idling on #mtgox freenode for the last week I mostly heard the error 'Outpoints already spent' (like my withdrawal, but large and small amounts of BTC were affected).
Dunno about 'Large Transaction Size', try asking on #mtgox.
skyrunner

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:55:37 AM

While idling on #mtgox freenode for the last week I mostly heard the error 'Outpoints already spent' (like my withdrawal, but large and small amounts of BTC were affected).
Dunno about 'Large Transaction Size', try asking on #mtgox.

can this really be a bug? or it is just a simulated bug meant to hold some % of medium and big txn. i am wondering are they playing with fire? I am not sure that we can't put them in prison if this is just a show
richardweiming

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:35:46 PM

btc or jpy? i have btc

they own me 20 btc in stuck. I will join you. What is the step?
zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:58:30 PM

let the laywer know that according to their ToS he can make them liable for up to 125 % of the withheld value.......and in this multimillion dollar case he should move quickly after the beef

as the frenchmen is obviously preparing himself to escape, if not located and arrested ASAP !  am in on this as well 23.5 BTC at stake.....please keep us informed
zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:00:43 PM

are screenshots enough to proof the matter in case?
MrScrotes

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:09:09 PM

I haven't logged in Gox account for over 6 months. I logged in today and saw I had 1.20 Bitcoins left over. Went to withdraw and it is gone :[ My TX appears in the list so all is not lost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: