Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:59:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Broken BTC Withdrawals on Gox -- 2230 EST, 28 JAN: 1654 broken TX!!  (Read 176889 times)
Beans

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:39:49 AM

I took me money out in about 40 transactions. I was trying to find a pattern. The transactions that go though seem to show up right away. It could be a coincidence but some addresses seem to work better then others. Mostly when I had a transaction go though, I would then send a much larger transaction the next time. Mainly because I kept getting 2 good transactions in a row. I was able to get 75% of my funds out successfully. Could just be luck though.

are you withdrawing like 1 or 2 btc per batch? 

I did .5 to 1btc each and 5btc if one went through.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitnicity

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:21:17 AM

Attention!

now bitcoin withdrawal is totally blocked, just received the following message when tried to withdraw, but i didn't see that fucking announcement:

"Bitcoin withdrawals are temporarily disabled until the issue is solved, please see announcement"

and i notice that the broker tx are dropping fast, seems they try to reset the whole backlog, hopefully we can get everything cleared.
Prodigal

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:28:14 AM

Attention!

now bitcoin withdrawal is totally blocked, just received the following message when tried to withdraw, but i didn't see that fucking announcement:

"Bitcoin withdrawals are temporarily disabled until the issue is solved, please see announcement"

and i notice that the broker tx are dropping fast, seems they try to reset the whole backlog, hopefully we can get everything cleared.
Thanks god, they should have done this over a week ago when the problem started.
Bitnicity

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:47:10 AM

Statement Regarding BTC Withdrawal Delays

Tokyo - JAPAN - February 07, 2014

Dear MtGox Customers,

During our efforts to resolve the issue being encountered by some bitcoin withdrawals it was determined that the increase in withdrawal traffic is hindering our efforts on a technical level. As to get a better look at the process the system needs to be in a static state.

In order for our team to resolve the withdrawal issue it is necessary to temporarily pause all withdrawal traffic to obtain a clear technical view of the current processes.

We apologize for the extremely short notice, but as of now all bitcoin withdrawals will be paused, and withdrawals in the queue will returned to your MtGox wallet and can be re-intiated once the issue is resolved. Customers can still use the trading platform as usual.

Our team will be working hard through the weekend and will provide an update on Monday, February 10, 2014 (JST).

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your continued patience and support while we work to resolve this issue.

Best regards,

The MtGox Team

-----------------------------------------

hopefully this is indication that there is actually technical issue not a bank run, otherwise, they already abandoned the ship, why bother to clarify?  
mightycount

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:12:36 PM

hey whats up?..withdrawl are working flawlessly again Huh Cheesy

i just did 7 withdrawals 1-2 btc, only 3 for 1 btc arrived

russian roulette is 83% chance of success actually. depends what you understand by success of course

So true Smiley

Personal Bitcoin Black List - Companies and people to avoid!
````` Butterfly Labs...MtGox...ragingazn628...(reserved)...  `````
jemenake

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:41:51 AM

hopefully this is indication that there is actually technical issue not a bank run... 

Well, even if there's a run, I tend to think that they'll have all of the BTC balances ready to give out. The gov't seized some of their dollars, but I haven't heard anything about anybody seizing or stealing their BTC. Only if MtGox has been speculating by either selling or loaning or otherwise "converting" their BTC deposits to other instruments (a huge no-no) would they be without the BTC to give out to fleeing customers.

What I find rather amusing is the fact that, in 24 hours, MtGox has gone from having abnormally high BTC prices (because dollars were tough to get out of MtGox, so they weren't worth as much as BTC, which you could get out quicker). Now that they've frozen all BTC withdrawals, everybody there wants dollars more than BTC because, even if it takes weeks/months to get your USD out, it's better than BTC which you can't at all.

As much as I despise MtGox, this is the one time when I wish I had some cash there, so I could buy BTC at a discount. Like I said, I'm more confident that they have the BTC to cover everybody's balances than USD.
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:51:45 AM

You can buy GoxBTC at a discount.

-> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455243
igorr

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:57:49 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 04:04:03 PM by igorr

Countdown is begun,

Tokio/Japan GMT, 10 Feb 2014 1:00
Peking/China  GMT, 10 feb 2014 00:00

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:27:53 PM

The BTC withdrawal mess at MtGox may take some time to sort out. Article at cryptocoinsnews:
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/02/08/mt-gox-transaction-woes/

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:32:54 AM

The BTC withdrawal mess at MtGox may take some time to sort out. Article at cryptocoinsnews:
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/02/08/mt-gox-transaction-woes/

Sounds like another excuse to delay BTC withdrawals to me. "Accounting nightmare"...lol

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

igorr

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:55:47 PM

LOL, the price on BTC-e 102 usd 

Check,
View Screen Capture

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!