Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 04:31:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it bad for altcoin that BTC is dropping  (Read 24181 times)
Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:16:57 PM

Not always,because sometimes money flow from BTC to altcoins and those are pumped.
But in other situations btc has an affect on altcoin prices and with btc decrease altcoins drops as well

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
berrehili
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 05:19:33 PM

The right altcoins should not be related to any fluctuation of the BTC nor ETH Wink

But the ones that are only based on FOMO and marketing are consistently hit by BTC fluctuations.

██████████████       K I  ●  F O U N D A T I O N       ██████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      //  https://Foundation.Ki  //      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
restumaulana

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:24:07 PM

altcoin will only rise if the price of bitcoin is in stable position, if btc rises then altcoin will decrease, btc down then altcoin will decrease. and if btc is stable then altcoin will increase significantly

Elmer Grant

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:28:14 PM

I don't mind on it. I research exchanges. See how they develope. And what they bring to us. I like Huobi Global fight for a people. They create a lot of offices all over the world. Official with a laws of the country they open an office. I like Huobi Russia. They doing a great development for them.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:36:41 PM

For the whole market is bad when the price of bitcoin flies down. But it is necessary to take into account that not everyone needs growth, for example, those who are engaged in margin trading are much more profitable with the current market instability.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
FolckBeat

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:38:40 PM

I think this is the cycle of crypto himself falling. for this year's special indeed becomes a bad time on crypto because everything is falling at this time. It's good to altcoin and all the same, bitcoin was falling and will need time to recover be high again. just wait when all crypto mainly bitcoin ride then altcoin will also be up.

yep,look at the Bitcoin Cash for example
 fell by 5.99% on Tuesday, following on from an 8.14% slide on Monday, to end the day at $170.08.

Recovering through the afternoon, Bitcoin Cash ABC move back through the 38.2% FIB of $163 and the day’s major support levels by the day’s end, while sitting short of the 23.6% FIB of $184.

At the time of writing, Bitcoin Cash ABC is $169,49 , being at the green zone.

For the day ahead, a hold onto $180 levels through the morning would support another run at the first major support level at $183.82 and 23.6% FIB, with a broad based cryptomarket rally needed to support a breakout to $185 levels later in the day.
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:41:32 PM

It is always a bad thing when bitcoin goes down because most altcoins also go down with it. Now that bitcoin is increasing bit by bit, ethereum is also increasing. I hope to see something positive next year. Investing more at this time is also a very good idea.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:27:34 PM

This is very bad, the price of dad falls, the price of altcoins falls even faster. Units of the Altos grow in relation to bitcoin, try to look for such coins, you can make great money.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:34:26 PM

Actually, there are two options on this stiuation. In first option, it's chance is bigger than other that all market may face decline with decreasing of Bitcoin. In other option, persons who are interest in this market may front rapidly to alt-coins and alt-coins can provide utility with it.

vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:53:39 PM

Guys do not worry when there will be a global trend reversal, everything will grow even stronger. You will see that this has already happened, and we just simply refresh the highs every time.
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:00:01 AM

I think the price of bitcoin is crucial. It even affects all the coins. The vitality of the altcoin is very fragile. If the bitcoin is depreciated, the altcoin may disappear. So investing in bitcoin is the most sensible now.

sHeRiLyN1618

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:28:50 AM

This has happened a long time when the value of bitcoin dropped some altcoins will also follow even though there are altcoins that use fiat currencies on the market that will still go down. As long as they are included in the cryptocurrency, bitcoin it will still be a benchmark.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:46:10 AM

This topic was created since May and at that time the price of Bitcoin was still very good compared to now. Now Bitcoin has fallen in price and has an impact on all Altcoin. And I think this situation is not good, but we can also get positive things. That we can buy coins at cheap prices.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:48:18 AM

Definitely bad! BTC is dropping, so all of of altcoins drop as well!
This dependance on bitcoin price won't last for a long time and one day I will create diversify portfolio!

Sometimes certain, mostly, cheap altcoins go up, when Bitcoin is falling. However, as a rule, tokens follow the market leader, BTC. When it is down, all the rest cryptocurrencies lose in price as well.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?
As being the currency of all exchanges, the dropping of bitcoin price has a big effect on those altcoins because the pairing of those altcoins against bitcoin will be affected. This will directly follow their prices to a dropping pattern with bitcoin.
Maestro75

Activity: 1960
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 12:01:41 PM

Not. For those of us who are unfamiliar with cryptocurrency, this is a problem when crypto prices fall. But for those who have experience in crypto they will be happy, because they can invest as much as possible.
You are just running around the subject matter as your point is not clear as to the question asked here. Well, I can say that those who have experienced the rise and fall of cryptocurrency will know better how to buy and sell it. And this has nothing to do with whether altcoins are falling or not.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:03:55 PM

Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?
As being the currency of all exchanges, the dropping of bitcoin price has a big effect on those altcoins because the pairing of those altcoins against bitcoin will be affected. This will directly follow their prices to a dropping pattern with bitcoin.

Of course it's all clear. And thanks to such a large number of Altcoins, Bitcoin now costs more than 3000 dollars, not 1000-2000 dollars.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 12:51:11 PM

If the price of bitcoin dropped significantly if will create a negative sentiment in investors mind and also impact the whole crypto market but market comes out every time from these drops and give handsome returns to its holders. Bitcoin is the base currency of this market and its ups and down movements effect all coins positively or negatively.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

There are many reasons why the price goes down from bitcoin and to other currencies.
I can say that altcoin usually drops especially if BTC price is dropping, they are somewhat connected so the answer to your question is really bad.

We don't want all currencies to go down but this scenario is also a good opportunity to all professional investors.
Therefore what I can say is that bad situation is somewhat good opportunity to other investors who want to use the opportunity to buy more and hold it for long term.
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

Some says good, some says not, but I guess the bitcoins price decrease in this period is not that much going to imply some serious negative impact for the people here in the cryptocurrency space. I guess it is just adjusting to the changes and as soon as it recovers, bitcoin will going to be strong again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: