Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:38:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many cryptocurrencies !  (Read 6270 times)
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

Yes, there are over 1600 coins and tokens, but can they all help the economy in the future? I think no. Because of that, there is at least 5-6 coins belonging to a sector and they all want to be earn the most money in discrimination.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?
In my opinion we should take such things in Always positive ways , here I agree fully that the making of new new coins are not better for the future of the cryptocurrency world and also there are lots of people who are using the ICO project method to scam the people by getting investment and enjoying them by list the coin at stupid/worst exchange .
But here I have factor that will say that we are in the positive way of this field with the lots of new new cryptourrency , think that , if new currency will enter in the cryptocurrency market then people will buy it with the use of bitcoin and they will invest in it , so here demand of the bitcoin is increase over all , and that will result into the increase of the price of the bitcoin , so why we should take much tension regarding this thing , but still here we need to remain careful about the worst ICOs project to safe our investment otherwise we will loss much in the ICOs project ( a new coin ) .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Lostchickens102

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

You are absolutely right. The more the greater risks of losing. How do a business sell if all are just selling and consumers are depleted because they think its good being in the business? This is what is happening right now. Small companies are on the lose and are not gaining profit anymore. Cryptocurrency is for the strong and the fittest! Had bitcoin been so weak it could have been close due to many altcoins rising up as competitors.
vik254

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:39:22 PM

i  think  we  are  in the  right  space  at  the  moment.  with  the  increaase  in cryptos  most  of  the  players  will be  forced  to  level up  so as  to remain  relevant.  we  should let  forces  of  market   to  separate   men  from  boys.  Wink
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:42:12 PM

So many cryptocurrencies are being invented every other day, sometimes, in one day, they are launching their own cryptocurrency. Each cryptocurrency can be our own altcoins. Investors invest to which they can produce their income and profit. Likely other altcoin and cryptocurrencies are being funded. A new crypto can be created for each investors.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

So many cryptocurrencies are being invented every other day, sometimes, in one day, they are launching their own cryptocurrency. Each cryptocurrency can be our own altcoins. Investors invest to which they can produce their income and profit. Likely other altcoin and cryptocurrencies are being funded. A new crypto can be created for each investors.
That is true that there is a lot of altcoins that are being created each and everyday and that is because of the different ideas that is being created from the possible entrepreneurs but there are also behind of those creation and some of them are greediness because they just want to make quick profit so it is best to do some research first before fully engaging into a certain altcoin.
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:15:56 PM

I think everyone has different views with the number of new cyrpto, I think it's good if there are many new crypto currancy, because we will get many options to choose investment in cyrpto

AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:21:00 PM

Well there are many projects with great visions that are tying to raise funding through block chain and the known way  is to issue a token or coin so we will continue to have different tokens as far as new visionary projects pop up on the block chain.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:26:22 PM

I don’t think there is something wrong with having thousands of cryptocurrencies worldwide. Anyway it will be the people’s decisions on what they want to invest in. A wise man will always chose the right one whatever cost it might be. Competition is good to distinguish what are the strong and potential coins will be.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

That's right, at the moment I see a lot of different coins. I do not have much experience to choose good coin and invest so now I only invest in BTC and ETH.

I think everything is back to the devotees to be able to save themselves and the friends around. This is what sometimes the government reminds us to be cautious in investing in the crypto world.
Legally and unofficially legislative corporations should be indispensable. It avoids cheating cheats fraudulently. But as we know there is no cryptocurrency to manage it.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:43:43 PM

This market will soon come to an end. There is a lot of investment. The number of people is increasing 100 times more than the old days. This time people are starting to come in very low compared to what they do. Therefore, nobody will start to hand in these things.
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:38:43 PM

Competition is not a problem as long as they perform well, just compare it to existing companies big or small. Its a free market so anyone can join and ideas get funded, the only primary concern now is to tackle fraud and how to remove scammers from the growing industry and Its a tough job for regulators to do so. Innovation is not bad we only need guidance to have a healthy crypto ecosystem
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:08:06 PM

Yes. Nowadays there are a lot of cryptocurrencies. Day by the number is increasing. There's a big competition. As it's a free market so many cryptocurrencies is normal.

AntonioKurandi

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:42:44 AM

Totally agree with you, to be honest, I had the same issue when I started exploring that topic! Truly, now there are a lot of projects, and all of them are aimed at improving services, it's cool, but it seems to me that everyone has forgotten about the security of our data, but the block is well protected, but now. I read an article about quantum processors, they are already talking about the possibility of hacking, and what will happen after they become public, and the technology will improve. I began to look and found an interesting project that is immediately ready to solve the problem of not only quantum protection, but also improve the speed of the entire system as a whole. So now I personally recommend Plan Kevin. Kelvin Blockchain is very flexible and adaptive, which makes it a perfect choice for implementation of the new blockchain projects and platforms.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:14:16 AM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
There are so many cryptocurrencies, and you can’t use all of them. Using all of them will result to you falling into the hands of scammers. Some of these cryptocurrencies and ICOs you see are not genuine, or maybe they can be genuine but due to the lack of funds they are likely to fail. When these cryptocurrencies and ICOs fails, everyone that invested in it will lose their money.
TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:26:36 AM

It is positive, that there is so much freedom in this market, and competition has also nice effects. On the other hand, surely for people got scammed, it can be very negative.

shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:10:19 AM

There are many cryptocurrency but most of them are scam so we need to beware of that especially in participating it so we won't be regretful we need to choose wisely as we can.

kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:48:03 AM

This is the problem facing the market today. However, there is a SEC that regulates the ICOs. So we should not worry about it. And yet we do not know how to invest in scams. Because this will be the reason for losing and reducing our investment that we have earned in our regular jobs.
Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:55:06 AM

Indeed from year to year more and more new crypto currencies emerge and that there may be positive and negative effects of the emergence of new crypto currencies. But I'm sure there may be crypto competing with Bitcoin or Ethereum for the future, but not in the immediate future.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:19:26 AM

Its better to control the pumping out of so many altcoin and maybe one of the reason of bigger investors hesitation and confused. And because of that the cryto will decreased its price market without their investment. So its better to control it to maintain the cryto world to generate its growth in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: