Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:54:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many cryptocurrencies !  (Read 6270 times)
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:19:05 PM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?
There are so many cryptocurrencies, and you can’t use all of them. Using all of them will result to you falling into the hands of scammers. Some of these cryptocurrencies and ICOs you see are not genuine, or maybe they can be genuine but due to the lack of funds they are likely to fail. When these cryptocurrencies and ICOs fails, everyone that invested in it will lose their money.
In the evolving world of technology, more digital currencies are sprouting all around and offer great opportunities. But with all these we should be mindful and careful what to deal with by checking its quality background, the nature of the project, the team working behind or the developers. Scammers are very rampant, so it's very important to be vigilant and be knowledgeable to be protected from fraudulent activities.
Anamika143

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:08:09 PM

Everybody knows in exchange market now 2000 over crypto coin. Buy and sell going on everyday all the coins.In 2017 was near 1000 crpto on market. But at this the coins are double between 1 year. I hope after few day the crypto numbers will 3000 in all markets.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:19:27 PM

With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!

I wonder what could be the criteria of "legalizing" certain coins? Co-operation of the project team with the industry leaders? Working prototype? What else can you think about?
Crypto market is very subjective, you know, and is based on the human psychology and wish for adventurism.
In this way it would be very difficult to draw the outlines for the projects to be accepted as "trustworthy"..
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:31:03 PM

Experts predicts only less then 10 percent will remain in the game in the near future That means people are going to loose billions of money. only smart investor who can take profit and cut losses will earn. New investor are likely to loose in this game. but lets hope for the best.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
Many coins are coming into the crypto currency community with different technology and many of them don't really have value and above all it is all duplication of what is in existence which i believe regulation will be the only solution in other to reduce the risk from people who will be investing in those coins.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:35:18 PM

Not every cryptocurrency does have the potential to grow because some icos are just scam so those who have really good platform in the market will be staying alive and the price might grow even more in the future.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:58:31 PM

I think the competition is normal and this is one of another example of humans. We, humans, try to copy the best ideas and make it weak. There were not many cryptocurrencies at the starting months but as people understand the concept they started creating more and more coins. Which increased the competition but the majority of people supports only a few cryptocurrencies and only like 30-35% of people are distributed with other altcoins.
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:20:51 PM

We can not wonder that there are so many cryptocurrencies , in the market today because of the many ICO projects that are successfully launched and are now registered in the tradind sites and coin market, so these tokens are added to the list of altcoins in the market, that is why the market is flooded with many cryptos.

I think what you see is a market cap that is a fake number. for example if I make a new shitcoin (which will take me only 1 hour to do it if I want) and release 100 billion coins (which is the norm nowadays) and then list on that annoying exchange and can pump it to at least $ 1 then the bitcoin dominance in your eyes fall another percentage. but is it a decrease in "dominance" or are you tricked into believing it?
the number of investors indicated by volume is not market capitalization. the volume of bitcoin has increased more and more each day.
peter_coin

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:57:33 PM

The number of cryptocurrency out there in 2018 is just too much, there should be some form of regulation for the ones already out there and the ones that are planning to enter. The idea of sending payments without the need for the traditional banking system is awesome, but abusing it's use and value by having many out there is very bad.
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:44:41 AM

Just like what happens to bitcoin. Does satoshi nakamoto already know what the future holds when he creates bitcoin? Did he expect beforehand that bitcoin would explode and become a trend like what is happening right now? That is not true? So just the same thing. Everyone wants to be a successful man. So, if they are able to fund the project expect many people will also trust their currency
bungphe

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:00:52 AM

Each crypto has its own end goal. When bitcoin started they wanted to be a way for the world to break away from banks.

- Substratum wants to break the internet away from the huge corps so the people can host websites from their own computers the incentive to do so would be you get SUB tokens.
- Oyster Pearl for example wants to take ads off the internet and instead your computer will hold files for a website and the website owner will be incentivized with Oyster tokens.

Each crypto has its own use case and more than %90 of coins will eventually end up in the trash with the others thriving.

Basically crypto wants to take the power away from the government except stuff like ripple that wants to work with banks, Ripple goes against what crypto was meant to be.
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:20:16 AM

There are so many cryptocurrencies because there is no financial censorship. You cannot forbid someone to transfer funds or to receive them from someone. Only you are the master of your money.  no one can limit you in the number of wallets and addresses.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:32:33 AM

99% scams. there needs to be a regulation to create a crypto so that investors are not in a disadvantage if smaller companies lose competitiveness with large companies
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

Yes, of course, Cryptocurrency is currently growing rapidly.
Currently a lot of Cryptocurrency in the market.
Until we feel confusion in determining Cryptocurrency.
I'm sure Cryptocurrency will grow rapidly and there will be more Cryptocurrency emerging.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:43:12 AM

That's right, at the moment I see a lot of different coins. I do not have much experience to choose good coin and invest so now I only invest in BTC and ETH.

I think everything is back to the devotees to be able to save themselves and the friends around. This is what sometimes the government reminds us to be cautious in investing in the crypto world.
Legally and unofficially legislative corporations should be indispensable. It avoids cheating cheats fraudulently. But as we know there is no cryptocurrency to manage it.
Some people are now confused and are in pending to make decisions of investment; they are stuck in making their final decisions to select a source where they invest. I will tell you there are a lot of sources in which few are favorable for short term and few are for long term. Bitcoin and Ethereum are favorable for long term with huge profit while Altcoin, Litecoin and Neo are favorable for short term investments.
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

True. We have so many that its almost impossible now to pick or to hose in what to invest or to keep in stock. Think that we could say that we have two types, old ones and new ones. Maybe this isnt the best way to be divided but with so many new ones these days its hard to pick what project will be success and which one wont.
ainajane11

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:12:55 AM

True. We have so many that its almost impossible now to pick or to hose in what to invest or to keep in stock. Think that we could say that we have two types, old ones and new ones. Maybe this isnt the best way to be divided but with so many new ones these days its hard to pick what project will be success and which one wont.

New cryptocurrency is the downfall of the old ones. This is like a cycle in life that if new things come then old ones gone. Cryptocurrencies are fighting to each other to gain a lot of attraction.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:20:12 PM

With many coin in market, its creating competition and i think its good for market. We know thats token have different function and different project. Investor will have different choice to investing their money

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:24:55 PM

I'm thinking that the new coin will make the existing coin will be forgotten and it will be a dead coin. everyone just saw the ranking of the coin until the order of 20 only. the rest is likely to only hold 10 to 20%.
sintecan

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

More and more emerging crypto currency in the market. This is a positive sign for the development of the currency of the future firms. As an investor, this is a new variant to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: