Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:01:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many cryptocurrencies !  (Read 6270 times)
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:06:49 AM

This is totally ok if we were just compared this amount of currencies with world cash-amount of currencies, but only few of them are really matter just like in the world. It is very obvious, that they cannot make a difference.
It has been sometime that so many crypto currencies have started jumping into the market and this need to be clarified that which is genuine and which is not. In my opinion, we can really escape the web of the crypto currencies and can distinguish between a bad and a good one by researching more and more.

Also if we are able to evaluate the good cryptos, we would be able to have good output in future. As long as you do not built the skills to make things happen, nothing will happen.

There are a few crypto currencies that have potentials if your looking for a honest coin/token. Some of them are from the Top 1 to 100 coinmarketcap. Well mostly at top 20 but not all. Look for a real project and serious people that's all what we need to know. We need a few good crypto currencies but not thousands i think.

I think Its much more accurate If we started from top 1 to 10 coins to choose which going to Invest, especially  In etherium and bitcoin ofcourse. I will assure this both coin can make us benefits through holdong In a long term.
ThunderFive

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:28:14 AM

This is totally ok if we were just compared this amount of currencies with world cash-amount of currencies, but only few of them are really matter just like in the world. It is very obvious, that they cannot make a difference.
It has been sometime that so many crypto currencies have started jumping into the market and this need to be clarified that which is genuine and which is not. In my opinion, we can really escape the web of the crypto currencies and can distinguish between a bad and a good one by researching more and more.

Also if we are able to evaluate the good cryptos, we would be able to have good output in future. As long as you do not built the skills to make things happen, nothing will happen.

There are a few crypto currencies that have potentials if your looking for a honest coin/token. Some of them are from the Top 1 to 100 coinmarketcap. Well mostly at top 20 but not all. Look for a real project and serious people that's all what we need to know. We need a few good crypto currencies but not thousands i think.

I think Its much more accurate If we started from top 1 to 10 coins to choose which going to Invest, especially  In etherium and bitcoin ofcourse. I will assure this both coin can make us benefits through holdong In a long term.

So just hold them because they can make us benefits, not because they have better technology than other alts?
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:45:08 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are sure bet for investing for long term but i agree to you also that top 1 to 10 coins in the market is a great reference to choose what are the coins that we are going to invest because they have a high market capitalization and they will not get there in the top 10 if they don't worked hard and do a lot of effort.
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 09:51:03 AM

One of the advantages cryptocurrencies offers over traditional  stocks and commodity  markets,anyone can enter the market easily  and leave easily. Regulations will destroy such. Just try for example enter the stock market with a 100$ and see what happens after all the deductions.i don't think regulations are the best way to deal with  the scam issue. May the community will adopt some mechanism, certainly not the government
JPage

Activity: 399

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:13:43 AM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?

You are right they are many, but anyway I would not say that there are many cryptocurrencies, because most of them are just tokens of particular projects. So we can name those just as side issue of Project. Which would`nt last long (mostly)
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:20:30 AM

I think there should be limiting crypto growth and the number of new coins. I see a new coin is very impacted by the many investors who are confused to choose a good coin.
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:39:41 PM

There are many options, but only bitcoin will remain.  It's like telephones.  Many fakes, but people still choose the original.
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:00:18 PM

I think there is no rule for altcoin, let them compete we only analyze crypto which is really good for trading in the market
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:57:14 PM

the more crypto currency the better because it will make the famous crypto currency, but indeed more and more are investing will definitely be separated, not only in bitcoin but all over the altcoin that has advantages for the future.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

actually there are many new cryptocurrencies "born" every day. only time and market will select it. which one will survive, only time will tell Smiley
FreakSau

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:39:52 PM

the more crypto currency the better because it will make the famous crypto currency, but indeed more and more are investing will definitely be separated, not only in bitcoin but all over the altcoin that has advantages for the future.

Many altcoins are just clone of other coins also. They have no advantages so I think the market will forget them soon
Oto3

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

It is decentralized currencies and free from any one control so no body can stop the growing of crypto and few of them is using by most of the people while it is good to have these because the future is depending upon it and those who want to be in active position i think they should hold it.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:51:41 PM

Many altcoins are just clone of other coins also. They have no advantages so I think the market will forget them soon
indeed, the fact is that many altcoin is just passing by, they can not last long because the concept is in the same with altcoin others.
so even though many altcoins do not all have good grades
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:11:14 AM

Yes there are so many crypto currencies in the market right now and almost every one wants to have a crypto of their own. McDonald can also come up with the idea of launching the McCoin but what maters is the project behind these coins and you can really decide the best coin among them all by doing the research and checking out the top coins in the market.
JPage

Activity: 399

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:44:37 PM

I can argue on that because they not all of them are cryptocurrencies, some of them are just tokens of one particular side Project, that are already done and forgotten and nobody are almost nobody owns them.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

You don't use a problem to solve a problem! if you bring a regulatory agency to regulate cryptocurrency they will end up creating monopoly and decentralization which is against the spirit and the concept cryptocurrency, read and research before investing in any currency best of wishes.
Salala1

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:48:55 PM

Countless crypto on the market and there has been the issue of selecting the best among the rest.Partake in countless projects and you will be rewarded massively.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:00:50 PM

Every coin are unique, so let them be as they are as ling as they are valuable it is fine. It is the next currency in the future anyway.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sirico

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:13:12 PM

in my opinion , cryptocurrency is the future so there are  1602 Cryptocurrencies trading in 11514 Markets by now .. and also they are good projects .. i believe this is an opportunity for new traders to earn and make profit from crypto  ....   
Mink1993

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:13:56 PM

What do you think - ICOs or day trading?

https://captainaltcoin.com/will-you-earn-more-money-investing-in-icos-or-by-day-trading/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: