Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:03:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many cryptocurrencies !  (Read 6270 times)
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:47:03 AM

There are numerous cryptocurrncies on the market making it very difficult to fish out the promising ones.
Investment selection firstly depends upon your state; if you are satisfied with money then you can invest in anyone best recommended coins. If you can afford only one investment then go for long term investment with Bitcoin or Ethereum which has the most possible profit.

On the other hand short term investments are also profitable with Altcoin, Neo and Litecoin and its investment benefits with respect to each attempt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:51:41 AM

in my opinion , cryptocurrency is the future so there are  1602 Cryptocurrencies trading in 11514 Markets by now .. and also they are good projects .. i believe this is an opportunity for new traders to earn and make profit from crypto  ....  

This only indicate that theirs a lot of people interested in cryptocurrency world (blockchain technology) or maybe people creating project to scam investor we all know that creating altcoin with erc based is so easy, thats a reason I hate ico project that have no developer inside!

lenini

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

If, in the absence of regulation, funds are available to unknown persons, with the help of regulators, investors receive information about the owners of the resource and ensure that fraudsters are brought to justice in the event of fraud. Regulation of the market will bring investors a lot of inconvenience, but lack of regulation also has many problems - which will outweigh - will show time
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:54:31 AM

in my opinion , cryptocurrency is the future so there are  1602 Cryptocurrencies trading in 11514 Markets by now .. and also they are good projects .. i believe this is an opportunity for new traders to earn and make profit from crypto  ....   
Many people miss is the fact there are actually over 1600 on the market today.Now, consider the fact that there are only 180 fiat currencies (government currencies) in the entire world. The crypto universe suddenly starts to become way more intriguing… and confusing.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

That's right, at the moment I see a lot of different coins. I do not have much experience to choose good coin and invest so now I only invest in BTC and ETH.

I think everything is back to the devotees to be able to save themselves and the friends around. This is what sometimes the government reminds us to be cautious in investing in the crypto world.
Legally and unofficially legislative corporations should be indispensable. It avoids cheating cheats fraudulently. But as we know there is no cryptocurrency to manage it.
Some people are now confused and are in pending to make decisions of investment; they are stuck in making their final decisions to select a source where they invest. I will tell you there are a lot of sources in which few are favorable for short term and few are for long term. Bitcoin and Ethereum are favorable for long term with huge profit while Altcoin, Litecoin and Neo are favorable for short term investments.

Yes, we should choose carefully on where we will gonna invest our funds, bitcoin and ethereum is for long term investments , and also thanks for mentioning the alts that is good for short term investments the Litecoin and Neo , I now have an idea which coin I will be investing to, also the number of crypto currency today is good because of the profits it will make.
You can invest in the top crypto in the market because these are the cryptos that have made people richest in the previous years by having diversified portfolios of the top profit maximizing crypto. Currently Bitcoin and ETH are considered as the most liquid and profit maximizing crypto in the market. You can also invest in some new crypto if you want but for that, you need to evaluate them and see the project behind them.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:45:13 PM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?
Well according to news that i been read lately almost 800 of altcoins projects are dead, I think its quiete okay cause seems like many of them only a trash coin which never realize their idea and even stop doing their project. Many ICO indeed are a fraud just to fund money. The competition became more harder in crypto world and i guess more will die and the stronger will getting strong and i would say it would be good and we know which coin that might survive such as ethereum, ripple, XLM , ADA and etc. So my point is mind what coins you invest in.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/02/over-800-cryptocurrencies-are-now-dead-as-bitcoin-feels-pressure.html

stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:55:18 PM

They list is dynamic,some tokens get delisted due to poor support or technical problems while new ones are being added.I think it is nice,it encourages competition and therefore better product delivery.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:17:31 PM

Of course with such a large number of number of crypto currencies it is becoming more and more difficult to have an overview.
But exactly because of that, I think the number will decline. Those currencies that can not attract people will vanish.
A crypto currency has to bring something with value to the table. That gains interest, and those currencies will survive.
In my eyes the selective forces of the market will sooner or later determine the fate of every currency, if it can survive or not.
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:40:54 AM

It is decentralized currencies and free from any one control so no body can stop the growing of crypto and few of them is using by most of the people while it is good to have these because the future is depending upon it and those who want to be in active position i think they should hold it.

Holding are always good. The market grows up every month and price too. I sent it it is good time to buy some new coins that will be perspective for you in the future. There are so many but you must to choose.
magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:50:46 AM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.

You can put resources into the best crypto in the market in light of the fact that these are the cryptos that have made individuals most extravagant in the earlier years by having differentiated arrangement of the best benefit expanding crypto. As of now Bitcoin and ETH are considered as the most fluid and benefit augmenting crypto in the market. You can likewise put resources into some new crypto on the off chance that you need yet for that, you have to assess them and see the task behind them.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:25:04 PM

In my own opinion, it was fine to have so many cryptocurrency in the market, it only means that the community for bitcoins is keep on growing because all the cryptocurrency in the market today's price are tether to bitcoins.

kumala_abi

Activity: 798

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:45:34 PM

more crypto currency will be more profitable for bounty hunter. they have more chances to earn money from bounty campaign. but the chances of a scam project are also getting bigger.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:54:44 PM

It is good for us because we have an option for us to choose on starting an investment but each crpytocurrency has its own risk for us to take when starting an investment or planning to trade in. So it is best to learn and try to read experience for those people who take investment and trading as a source of profit and income. Because experience is one of the best information we get here in forum to support our goals and dreams with the used of cryptocurrencies.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:57:23 PM

In my opinion quantity is not a problem as long as they perform and legal there's no problem with that. Even if there's 1 million crypto in the space I see no wrong with that. Performance is more important for companies than get listed in Coinmarketcap.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

more crypto currency will be more profitable for bounty hunter. they have more chances to earn money from bounty campaign. but the chances of a scam project are also getting bigger.

Those profits come from somewhere, they come from other people buying the coin in question. Most likely a worthless erc20 token or yet another masternode coin, making sure they will never recoup their money. So good for you doesn't mean good for others.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

scam projects can be assess by looking at the team, but in the end that is true that we cannot judge the project if it is a scam or not because maybe the team is better or best but they can scam many people still. it will really a help for a bounty hunters but it will be a waste of time if it will lead to a scam.
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:02:43 PM

Yes there are a lots of available cryptocurrency in the market especially today that it is well recognized by a lots of people all over the world...  Well it is just like a sign to us that the today it is the era of cryptocurrency...  Well this hard facts is not really a shocking issues...  Because we live now in a modern world...  After all it is our future...
HasithaM

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:08:04 PM

In the event that there is a representing body on the trade advertise it might be troublesome, the standard of blockchain isn't fixing to stewardship any longer that any trade would need to breath life into the approaching deals since they advantage from the exchange, and may perhaps be the wrongdoing of an ico crypto yet the deal it is caused by a purchaser or vender who is dynamic in building up the cost of the coin. In the realm of crypto is absolutely a considerable measure of the most recent developments and this is sensible on the grounds that crypto is extremely mainstream for innovative issues.
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:22:54 PM

I do not know if it's good or bad. Perhaps this should be taken as a fact. But from the point of view of popularization of the crypto currency, this is very good. The real problem is that most of them will fall apart and only the strongest will remain.
nestorjacob

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:31:30 PM

sometimes even the tickers can confuse an individual.some of the altcoins end up having the same symbol so at the exchange people get confused. They are indeed a number of coins around in the cryptocurrency world so sometimes I wonder if something can be done about. Maybe one day there will be a way where all coins can be merged in a way that will make it easier for users
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: