Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 10:47:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many cryptocurrencies !  (Read 6270 times)
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:44:00 AM

more crypto currency will be more profitable for bounty hunter. they have more chances to earn money from bounty campaign. but the chances of a scam project are also getting bigger.

Those profits come from somewhere, they come from other people buying the coin in question. Most likely a worthless erc20 token or yet another masternode coin, making sure they will never recoup their money. So good for you doesn't mean good for others.
Let me choose the Bitcoin in these favorable situations because the Bitcoin situations are in our benefit if we invest now. The current market is encouraging us to get a lot of Bitcoins using less money as compared to that of normal market investment for same quantity of coins.

Besides the Bitcoin many other coins are also available for investment which will also benefit but you must see and notice what is going in market.
Ericgreen

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:41:57 AM

It is good for us because we have an option for us to choose on starting an investment but each crpytocurrency has its own risk for us to take when starting an investment or planning to trade in. So it is best to learn and try to read experience for those people who take investment and trading as a source of profit and income. Because experience is one of the best information we get here in forum to support our goals and dreams with the used of cryptocurrencies.
Now people are confused to see a lot of cryptocurrencies in the modern market and we are also gazing at all these cryptocurrencies because all the modern technologies are responsive but we can see clear difference in values. Now we are in position to decide either goes for long term or short term we will get benefit. Go for long term wit Ethereum and the Bitcoin especially while for short term choose Altcoin and Litecoin.
There are only 1600 coins in the whole world and do you think this is more in quantity ? I guess No. Each business and project can have a coin and If you think in this way then there needs to be millions of coins associated with millions of projects.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:44:33 AM

I do not think it necessary to make rules about the issue, let the competition determine the quality of a currency. we have the same rights here, but they should really give the best for their currency to get many investors.

I strongly agree with this thoughts. That is where competition will become alive. Companies should be motivated to make their currencies even more favorable by the public with the best services they can offer.
While bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency and has since been the largest in terms of market capitalization many alternatives has come out with variations on the core bitcoin protocol and underlying technology. The alternatives vary in many ways from purely technological differences to core variations in the cryptocurrency's purpose. One example of a simple technological difference is the total number of coins that exist within specific currency. While Bitcoin is capped at 21 million coins and ripple has a total of 100 billion ripples. Ethereum has no hard maximum as such. Ethereum supply has grown roughly 10% a year through mining on the network since its inception but an upcoming proposed change will bring this supply increased to a much smaller .5-1% fairly soon. There is still no limit though a small but definitely present difference from other cryptocurrency.
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:49:34 AM

The list is likely to grow even larger.Just under 40 percent of ICOs that successfully launched an ICO are listed for now plus the fact that more are still being conducted.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:49:06 PM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?
The investment in the crypto coin is too much and it breaks the trading power. And most of the deceivers. It's hard to understand people. And every day a new medallion comes out. I think this situation should slow down. It's like a file that takes up unnecessary space in memory. It is necessary to find a remedy for this situation.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:38:39 PM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.

In my own opinion, its fine that there's so many cryptocurrency because it only means that bitcoins will keep on growing since the competition will be tighter in the future and more platforms is going to come.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:06:12 PM

It is good for us because we have an option for us to choose on starting an investment but each crpytocurrency has its own risk for us to take when starting an investment or planning to trade in. So it is best to learn and try to read experience for those people who take investment and trading as a source of profit and income. Because experience is one of the best information we get here in forum to support our goals and dreams with the used of cryptocurrencies.
Now people are confused to see a lot of cryptocurrencies in the modern market and we are also gazing at all these cryptocurrencies because all the modern technologies are responsive but we can see clear difference in values. Now we are in position to decide either goes for long term or short term we will get benefit. Go for long term wit Ethereum and the Bitcoin especially while for short term choose Altcoin and Litecoin.
There are only 1600 coins in the whole world and do you think this is more in quantity ? I guess No. Each business and project can have a coin and If you think in this way then there needs to be millions of coins associated with millions of projects.

When there's no reason or no obligations from all of those 'coins' yes yes it's way too much of a quantity. The ratio between legit crypto providing value, or even just tokens from a legitimate business is really bad. There's so much garbage out there now that it's at the risk of just poisoning the whole concept. Outside of Bitcoin itself that is.
Jating

Activity: 3038
Merit: 860

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

In my own opinion, its fine that there's so many cryptocurrency because it only means that bitcoins will keep on growing since the competition will be tighter in the future and more platforms is going to come.

But its somewhat intimidating if you are new into the crypto market because of so much altcoins (shitcoins) so chose from that you are really saturated and don't know what to do unless you have some guidance to help you understand the ins and outs of this industry.

On the other hand, having so much crypto sometimes took away money from bitcoin. Because the supposed to be money that should go to bitcoin market, was instead poured on altcoins (shitcoins) and when someone looses, they all bitching it out that they regret their decision and should have put their money on bitcoin ecosystem instead.

That's really a expensive lessons to learned at the beginning of your career.
Unlitinated

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:21:30 PM

Economy has its biggest root - competition! If the competition is limited the growth and overal public production quality is going down. Same is about cryprocurrencies. I'm pretty sure that only 100 will survive the rest will die and this is naturally. But I really don't want some body to regulate the number of cryptos centrally.
lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:54:30 PM

Yes indeed there are so many cryptocurrencies. But do not worry about the number of cryptocurrencies. Everything competes to continue to be used by many people. Who no longer has the potential and appeal of it will be abandoned. So this is like a competition between coins.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:21:38 PM

Cryptocurrency is big revolution,Crypto market increasing and competition is also incresing,Competition will be beneficial for all investors and traders it will allow many alternatives to trade and invest.
It is better to learn about cryptocurrencies and choose stable coins for trading because good selection will lead good results.

Umuoji

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:26:05 PM

You can say that again,we have so many cryptocurrencies these days and it is so  good for the market because it will create room for competition and it will bring out the best out of the developers
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:17:41 PM

Usually it is good to have many actors in the market, you have from where to chose, but in the same time it brings down the value of the market and is getting harder to make the right investment choises.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:35:11 PM

Cryptocurrency is big revolution,Crypto market increasing and competition is also incresing,Competition will be beneficial for all investors and traders it will allow many alternatives to trade and invest.
It is better to learn about cryptocurrencies and choose stable coins for trading because good selection will lead good results.
I agree with that we should learn how to choose the cryptocurrencies that we are investing in because that is the secret for us to have a successful investments since we all know what are the things that we need to look for a cryptocurrency before we invest our money. A lot of cryptocurrencies now are scam so we need to be wise in choosing.
AdfdfdhBrrrr

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:05:12 AM

Yes, so if you are an ICO investor be careful about these days. Because so many scam projects are in the market. Also, more bounty campaigns are ongoing. You can do some research on those projects. Unless after the end of the ICO you may have a  big loss.

kaasy.ai ICO Token Sales               
BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain
Hold good

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:20:27 AM

Existing market is too much money. This makes it difficult for investors to determine which penny to invest in. And in these coins there are also some fraudulent.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:26:41 AM

Maybe there are a lot of cryptocurrencies and a lot of them is type of scam or they are useless and they not accepted on the market. A lot of people try to have a new one, so why we can see too much it on the market.
personally, most ico projects is useless to implented .and much of them doesnt have technology value.developer just want to earn money easily by make new project.and after they gone.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:04:40 AM

There are so many crypto currency that exist in the world. We need to sure that the crypto currency that we will use is legit and paying, and also easy to use and easy to earn money. Bitcoin is the number one crypto now a days because of the price of it. There are many crypto that is invented now because they are hoping that someday their crypto will become like bitcoin value.

olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:50:12 AM

Why do we have so many different coin of different value?  that gives us different strengths that contribute to the growing and diversified market we need to grow
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:02:53 AM

There has to be some kind of a worldwide cryptocurrency organisation,which approves or denies new altcoins.
All the crypto trading platforms will have to abide by the rules of this organisation and clear the crypto marketplace from the shitty pump&dump coins.
There`s nothing wrong with having a tough competition,a competitive market is a must and only the strongest and most trustworthy coins will survive.
you are right and I strongly agree with that, because right now I see so many crypto currency that I think only becomes garbage.
there should be a body that oversees whether the token is feasible or not traded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: