Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:43:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many cryptocurrencies !  (Read 6270 times)
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:14:52 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 08:25:07 AM by chibimanau

Yes. Great if there are regulations in the crypto market. It helps people avoid fraud, especially new entrants to the crypto market. But it's hard to put the rules, and who the manager is. The continuous rise of the new coin in the market, we will have difficulty finding the potential coin for investment. I think only the good and the perfect coin can exist in the future
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:24:16 AM

Most of them are really scam. You should be really careful before investing money. Bitcoin will always be there. ETH is also strong.

Yes, it's not an easy job to find the best coin because there are many huge potential coins in the market and at the same time there are many fake coins on the market. Choosing the right coin is always difficult because there are many scams happening around the corner.
kl8847

Activity: 263

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:30:39 AM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?
To be honest I don't give a damn, I am just trying to find the best and trade with them as well as hold them a little bit, so you can always find a place for your head here, everything that you are able to do.
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:18:20 PM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
You touched upon a very interesting topic. I am also convinced that there are a lot of altcoins, which do not have a special role in the crypto community. We need a regulatory body that will fix all the coins and prevent fraudulent activities. I hope that soon this situation will become clear and the strongest will survive.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:17:44 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 05:51:51 PM by Himanshu111

You touched upon a very interesting topic. I am also convinced that there are a lot of altcoins, which do not have a special role in the crypto community. We need a regulatory body that will fix all the coins and prevent fraudulent activities. I hope that soon this situation will become clear and the strongest will survive.
Yes today in the market there are many cryptocurrencies available.The blockchain technology is developing alot.Some cryotocurrencies are bitcoin,ethereum,ripple,litecoin etc.Cryptocurrencies are an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a short period of time as they are the money making machine and one should take advanatge of them.Digitization is going on so more and more cryptocurrencies are entering the market and people are enrolling themselves.
Gegege27

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

Yes i agree that there are so many cryptocurrencies that occured or what we see right now,but the investors too. So i suggest that give the best currency for many investors will come
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

Today, the introduction of a variety of electronic money has made the crypto market more complex and the price of coins has continued to fall. That is why many people are bored investing in this market because no children eat as before
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:32:56 PM

it's a really positive, because as more companies expand their business through the blockchain system and use ICO as an investment tool
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:43:53 PM

My question is if bitcoin will be reported for unlawful use, will this regulatory body be held liable for it?

There are a lot of incidents about bitcoin transactions today and a lot have been able to go away with it, and this is the reason why bitcoin plunges down the market nowadays.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:10:28 PM

Yes nowadays so many cryptocurrencies in market. Everyday a new altcoin created.  It's really good because for this the competition between all curriencies created and by this we can know which crypto is really good.

nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:18:41 PM

in the world of cripto many now have a currency that cannot be matched by other digital currencies that are so sealed by certain people.
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

Yeah there is a lot of crypto currency and just a few of that are diamond but still altcoin in crypto currency are still needed and can be good to investing in it just need a lot of investigation before take a further step

Coinworld98

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:32:44 PM

I am particularly not comfortable with the way the cryptocurrencies are many and the list is not even over yet. More are still going to come up. Some of them are created just to make money. I wonder if something can be done to stern the rate at which new cryptocurrencies are created on weekly basis.
Ladyechy

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:31:36 PM

I do not think it necessary to make rules about this issue, let the competition determine the quality of a currency. If their crypto currency does not survive in competition, then I think it is the developers fault and we do not have to think about it because we are just basing our investment. They should really give the best for their currency to get a lot of investors.
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:08:27 PM

Yeah there is a lot of crypto currency and just a few of that are diamond but still altcoin in crypto currency are still needed and can be good to investing in it just need a lot of investigation before take a further step

The number of crypto currency depends on the developers behind it, because of that number, some of them are not succeeded in their fields and did not recognize by the community.
ngawethu1

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:11:06 AM

I totally agree with you. there are so much cryto currencies today. it would lead to the result that the crypto market is mess. Scam coin is anywhere so we always have to evaluate their price carefully. people is getting lost their believe in cryptocurrencies recently.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:28:51 AM

That is true there are lots of crypto coins appears in the market and in the crypto business. Inviting here and there and offering different type of marketing in order for their project to be successful. So if we will be successful also investing for some coins we need to read and get updating on the project we will investing because there are also lots of scam investment of crypto that are appearing around so be careful with it.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:56:20 AM

I don't think it would be prohibited to have so many crypto currency, what makes crypto currency a crypto is the involvement of crypto coins open to market and their are still lots of it coming.
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:07:11 AM

yes you are right now a lot of cryptocurrency is created and in my opinion if very much cryptocurrency created then there will be many benefits that you can make and it has become increasingly difficult to determine good coin or not.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:49:32 AM

IMO, having too many cryptocurrency projects are not the major problem, seeing that even the exchanges themselves have take course for action to that effect - as many currencies fall below the trading threshold get delisted (among other criteria). However, a consolidation of most of these technologies appearing to have similar infrastructures and solution metrics should be considered. Then, we'd have more organization, as companies will come together with bits and pieces of solutions to bigger problems and solve them symmetrically.

Each of these companies could coalesce and maintain their individuality, and profit from shared resources, and still gain economically.

Sadly, we only treat these digital assets as trading, mooning, or Lambo-breeding instruments. Hence the extravagance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: