Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:57:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many cryptocurrencies !  (Read 6270 times)
HeatherAdams00

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:52:26 AM

I think it can be viewed as an investment product like gold or government bonds. At that time people have the right to buy and own it but not allowed to use it to pay for products and services. Or if the virtual currency is a special commodity, then the problem of managing individuals dealing in Cryptocurrency is profitable to pay income tax ...

It should also be considered for the establishment of a virtual currency trading platform, in which the State takes control. After the transaction floor can be collected transfer fees, transaction taxes ..., ensuring the safety of the sender and receiver. Simultaneous monitoring of transactions, money laundering.

Bitcoin in particular and cryptocurrency, in general, are extremely complex and difficult to manage. In my opinion, although it is difficult to control some if there is a close combination of many ministries. If it is difficult to manage a law that prohibits it, it can only prohibit the risk, but can not eliminate the opportunity, even if the opportunity is extremely risky.

So instead of banning it from accepting and managing, it will be more profitable. For example, tax collection, prevention of money laundering, risk reduction for investors, the recent iFan cyber-scuffing is an example.
jahda1001

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:13:43 AM

I don't think there is any agency that will do this. Because they are themselves in projects, they make money by offering balance.
But it's not the main issue, the problem is that the user has been smarter. They know how to choose the right project, otherwise, if they choose wrong, they will be compensated as a pile of piles in their pockets.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:20:07 AM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?
I think that will not have too much influence on the capitalization market capitalization too much. This is because many of the altcoins were born before and it was completely eliminated. Unlikely altcoins will be eliminated and this will be an important announcement to long-term investors.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Courtneyhardy89

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:35:06 AM

There is nothing wrong with having a competition, a competitive market only the strongest and most reliable currencies will exist. But they should provide the best for their currency to get more many investors and reduce the fraud rate in coins.
trangthin841212@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:36:34 AM

Every crypto currencies has their own roadmaps and I think it is their responsibilites, developers, to take the road that in their mind, will make their crypto successful.so even I think regulatory is going to give positive effect on the investors, but I think the investors prefer a decentralized investment
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:46:11 AM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
it is good. Because it increases the market capitalization of Cryptocurrency and creates jobs for many bounty hunters. ICO projects are always welcome and these are programs that attract investment into the Crypto market.
If one day some altcoin can not stand up in this market and be eliminated, that capitalization will remain in the Crypto market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
TenToesDown

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:52:06 AM

Of the 1600+ Cryptos I think that only 20 will survive. Most will be regulated by the SEC because they were started as ICOs making them securities. The ones that do survive will be in a more concentrated market and will have value since they will most likely have a use case. Most coins that started with an ICO are just froth and have no real world use case.
Andrea23

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:22:53 AM

Having a international organiation is indeed nice. I just hope if they do create one that they don't try to control it as much as they control fiat. It's a decentralized coin and that is what the people who use it want. New coins come out every so often but a lot of them also die. Time will tell if the coin is worth anything. The team behind is largely resposible for this.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:33:30 AM

cryptocurrency for me is free. it's okay to make their own cryptocurrency whether it's a token or a coin. With the increasing number of cryptocurrencies emerging the market will be more competitive and investors must be really keen to judge which one is good and not for them
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:38:17 AM

I think there needs to be a legal governing body of no existing or new cryptocurrency. in this way cryptocurrency will be better quality and good. Currently I see a lot of new emerging ICO and ultimately a scam so many investors feel disappointed about cryptocurrency and also impact on existing traders
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:44:25 AM

It is good to have so many cryptocurrency because it will gives so many chance for anyone to earn coins and money. But there are also disadvantages because there are lots also of scams appearing to be good but will scam people. It is natural here in this business there are good and bad we just need to check carefully on what bounty campaigns we are going to join and on what coins we are going to invest in.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:47:41 AM

It is good to have so many cryptocurrency because it will gives so many chance for anyone to earn coins and money. But there are also disadvantages because there are lots also of scams appearing to be good but will scam people. It is natural here in this business there are good and bad we just need to check carefully on what bounty campaigns we are going to join and on what coins we are going to invest in.
take this advantages and disadvantage, so we will get what we want.to avoid scam project we need to be becarefull and make research about current project.so we can minimize our risk.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tantimutz

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:56:40 AM

Cryptocurrency is a big revolution, Crypto market increase and competition is also increasing, Competition will benefit all investors and traders, this will allow many alternatives to trade and invest.
it's better to learn about cryptocurrency and choose a stable coin for trading because a good selection will produce good results . Smiley
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:47:05 AM

Do you know all the crypto and do you lie and memorize the crypto?
wo is so much cryoto so you can choose to invest in if you invest 10 of you have multi-invested homes
Emigham7

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:20:55 AM

Competitive market will do best in selecting the best currency and exchange. Anyone that is able to survive should stay. And it will be more trustworthy for investment
Sevenhero

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:34:37 AM

I think it shows the ever increasing number of users and people involved
MeganRice1212

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:38:23 AM

Throughout the cryptocurrency, the new coin will not have a high value. But if those projects have an idea and a high success rate, then they will get the attention of many big investors. Then the new coin will have a high position and value.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

take this advantages and disadvantage, so we will get what we want.to avoid scam project we need to be becarefull and make research about current project.so we can minimize our risk.
Doing a lot of research can really decrease the chance of having or being involved with a huge risk type of investment because not all of the investment in cryptocurrencies are legit and most of them are just scam and they are just trying to take away your money so it is better for you to research first to know the best option that you can do.
bolsha

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:47:08 AM

It has got some advantages also, like people have more options. Also , it increase competition between these coins thus forcing them to improve .
enzo24

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:10:14 AM

Yap, Nowadays we are observing a number of cryptocurrencies are coming to this blockchain system so it's an alarming issue also for the investors to invest their money because you don't know which platform will be real or fake.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: