Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:43:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many cryptocurrencies !  (Read 6270 times)
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:36:09 PM

Yes there are many cryptocurrencies, and of course not all will be able to survive. We have to take the time to research the cryptocurrencies we will buy, so we don't make the wrong choice. Choose the best and the potential so that it can provide great benefits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
korong ajem

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:54:54 PM

this will make crypto more attractive to many people, but there is the worst possibility if this continues to happen, coin value will be cheaper because traders and investors are divided into various kinds of altcoin
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 04:01:31 PM

In fact there are many more coins that have not been validated by Coinmarketcap so far to minimize coins that have no future. but also need to be aware of as much as any crypto out there surely it also affects bitcoin prices because demand to regulate other coin prices will definitely be needed. Which is its can be good thing and bad thing .
pao25

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:04:23 PM

It is true that small-scale stock exchanges have increased the risk. the reason is 51% CPU. there may be a risk, but why should this prevent creating new  technologies?
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?

i think this is the main reason why the market haven't added any differences till now, if there is no regulation the market will forever waves. i have sat to reason the cause of this unstable market. here is the answer every day not less that 15+- ico's is being launched and people are more confused on what to do and wen to invest and which to invest. in this aspect alot of people sold the little altcoin to invest in new coming ico's and this is causing the market to remains static or decrease it's as the day goes. sincerely speaking the system needs a regulational body that can takes care of what is going on around the crypto world. moreover there are lots of scam project around so people are also afraid of investing now. tell me how the do you think the market will grow if they don't believe in any project again. just emerging ethereum is now below <$400. well it's alright very soon a believe all this will stop.
fiend91

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

Few of them have the potential for future growth. I believe that many of them will soon become garbage
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

Ye so many cryptocurrencies but the good news are the majority will disappear or abandoned then only the useful one with be used. Do you know the Darwin theory? It will apply to the crypto world. If you are really interested in crypto (I am not talking about speculating) then you will use maybe 5 cryptos at max. Bitcoin, ETH, 1 or 2 ERC20 based and privacy coins like Zencash, Cloakcoin, etc. You won't have to decide which ones to use, it will come naturally to you
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:29:35 PM

If you just imagine how many of the tokens in the world are getting denied you will see that the cryptocurrencies that are running right now are just a few of them. There are regulations in alternative coins which accepts and deny some of the tokens that will be released. Each of tokens right now have their own purpose and we should be glad about it.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:36:35 PM

Few of them have the potential for future growth. I believe that many of them will soon become garbage
The market is probably only about 200 coins with real growth potential. I think this number is too small but it is reasonable because we really have too many trash coins.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:26:44 PM

Usually the competition in the market is a good fact because usually only the good currency remains in the market. But 2000 cryptocurrency is a bit to much.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:13:16 AM

With about 1,658 digital currency types, it is important to realize that there are 1,658 digital currency types that need no attention. There are just a few important things to consider and you should choose your potential

Oh, a few days passed and we see that there are over 1800 tokens on the market now! Yes, some of them will survive and give their holders a lot of profit but many of them will simply vanish.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 07:23:18 AM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?
There are so many crypto in the market because each crypto has different coin utilization and if you want to start to use cryptocurrency in your daily life living you should start looking for a project wherein you can use your crypto for it and utilize it.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:35:56 AM

Crypto currency being international will need to be some international authority for regulation.  It is really a tough task till time.  Developing countries which are accepting bitcoin may agree for the same for there are many other countries i.e. developing countries which have not accepted bitcoin, may be opposing. 

Though it some regulatory authority is there; it will be fine.  If regulators can keep the scammers away from the market it will be very much beneficial to the innocent investors.

But still regulation is not the guarantee that crypto will be do something wrong with the market persons.  Because we have seen so many scams in regulated institutions.

erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:21:56 PM

Only the top currencies matters everything else is just tokens which will be forgotten and not the big amount of time from now, so you should not be concerned about the rate quantity of cryptocurrencies.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Raycheronef

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:24:43 PM

Competition and a free market will determine wich projects will surpass others and bring their ideas to reality. Choose wisely.
HasiViraj

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:59:28 PM

It is beneficial for us since we have a possibility for us to pick on beginning a venture yet every crpytocurrency has its own hazard for us to take when beginning a speculation or intending to exchange. So it is best to learn and attempt to peruse involvement for those individuals who take venture and exchanging as a wellspring of benefit and pay. Since encounter is extraordinary compared to other data we arrive in discussion to help our objectives and dreams with the utilized of digital currencies.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:14:57 PM

this will make crypto more attractive to many people, but there is the worst possibility if this continues to happen, coin value will be cheaper because traders and investors are divided into various kinds of altcoin

I do not think that it would any benefit because:

1) With so many coins coming up, market share will keep getting smaller for each coin. This will affect the growth of old coins.

2) Most of the new coins do not have any new feature. They will fail and people will loose money.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:42:15 PM

Unfortunately, at the beginning of the problems, I have mentioned from the beginning. There have been so many projects and so many people are starting to support these projects that most of them are almost always left with a huge number of campaigns from the project.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:50:52 PM

That every year new coins are becoming more and more. This is cool. After all, here people first of all see substantial earnings and will increase the market of coins.
   At the expense of the corrupt body! So what are you talking about? As far as I know in the crypt, there is nothing at all about counterfeiting.
texlipsy

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:06:55 PM

too many crypto currencies bring positive and negative consequences. people are developing new technologies and investors can find various opportunities. but most will disappear and some investors will upset.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: