Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:20:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many cryptocurrencies !  (Read 6270 times)
Samaaliu

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

The cryptocurrencies are just too much everywhere. And more will continue to pop out daily. There should be a way to control the excess cryptos that are being created.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roksodhon

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:23:31 AM

With the growing number of crypto currency showed the more famous world blokchain. And there are some positive and negative influences about the large number of crypto currency. Positive influence of investors will have the opportunity of choosing which coins they will buy and the negative impact will be more and more of the people that place these opportunities just to get money and develop the ICO that scam. So I think that it will pretty good ig there any some regulation.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:55:39 AM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?
so many cryptocurrencies because they are helped with this kind of job they are helped financially so they can still invest there
rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:18:24 AM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
There are lots of crytocurrencies in the market appearing, some are valuable some are not, it depends upon the developers and the team on how they handle the marketing of the project they manage in order to boom in the market and it depends upon the investors on how they decide to choose the best project they are going to support with.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:21:01 AM

If statistics are how many cryptocurrency is sure the number to more than 1000 and the upward trend so we should choose the altcoin that is highly profitable as well as they have potential then we invest
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:18:55 AM

With the growing number of crypto currency showed the more famous world blokchain. And there are some positive and negative influences about the large number of crypto currency. Positive influence of investors will have the opportunity of choosing which coins they will buy and the negative impact will be more and more of the people that place these opportunities just to get money and develop the ICO that scam. So I think that it will pretty good ig there any some regulation.

I also find this is very good. The healthy regulation is always great. Moreover, we always have a great choice of the tokens. Just be attentive when you pick alts.
laborrdj

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:15:51 PM

There's a major rivalry in cryptoworld and I simply understand the there is excessively coin flowing the market which I see an extremely dangerous market since not all coins is valid and can produce benefit. Somebody should control this, yes they have to contend with the goal for them to survive yet the inquiry is, is it safe to contribute on that coin, is it justified, despite all the trouble? A hundred of trades wow but then many are as yet remaining on the enormous trades with an extraordinary exchanging volume.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:33:43 PM

According to the latest data from Coinmarketcap that it is currently active around 1820 coins and tokens, but the unique of 1820 coins and tokens is that bitcoin is the ruler with a marketcap of more than 52%, more and more coins and tokens certainly make the competition very tight and will make lots of coins die.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:11:16 PM

According to the latest data from Coinmarketcap that it is currently active around 1820 coins and tokens, but the unique of 1820 coins and tokens is that bitcoin is the ruler with a marketcap of more than 52%, more and more coins and tokens certainly make the competition very tight and will make lots of coins die.

still on the verge of fairness in the competition in the free market, there is no monopoly going on and everything looks transparent with bitcoin as its leader, all I want is how the emergence of new coins is also based on higher quality potential. projects that not only become cheerleaders and eventually disappear because traders prefer old coins that continue to be consistent.
DeluxeJR

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:58:12 PM

Altcoins will start to be eliminated as the time goes. The only thing that will cause is to eventually increase the BTC dominance as everyone would start exchanging them for BTC in order to save their money.
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:27:17 PM

Users are using electronic money that is everywhere in the world, even turning it into cash when needed. In the form of Bitcoin, Ethereum,..., this is also a source of financial investment efficiency. Therefore, it is necessary to open up many Crypto to fit the new financial and economic needs.
Stark_Naked9

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:47:15 PM

I totally agree with you. There are a lot of cryptocurrencies in the world. But the coin quality is less than ever so the investors recently don't believe much to invest on cryptocurrencies. I'm wondering who could have the ability to legalize it. For the survival of crypto in the future, It definitely has to be regulated. They should eliminate the garbage coin and increase the quality of the crypto market.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:02:25 PM

Altcoins will start to be eliminated as the time goes. The only thing that will cause is to eventually increase the BTC dominance as everyone would start exchanging them for BTC in order to save their money.

Those so called vaporcoins and those coins that only created with the only intention is to enrich its owner or developer will be eliminated in the years to come. Many coins today are developed or createdwith no clear purposes at all and most of them are delisted from the crypto exchanges after several months or a year.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

The selection is great but the best one is btc, then ether follows it. according to the rating, then we have Ripple, neo and dash if I am not mistaken. To my mind, you should choose among the popular coins

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
laborrdj

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:27:09 AM

We have numerous impacts of these too numerous digital forms of money some are great and some are awful I simply need to state we require some strong things for these as each new cryptographic money is accompanying new innovation and new things for us as its not great to stop them and strong guidelines mean we require once association which watch out for them and each new comer need declaration from this association for coming in advertising.
Nathan_Weymouth

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:15:06 AM

there are quite a large number of digital currencies available in the market today, and I guess more are being created every day and trying to make it in the stock market. I  would suggest  investing in the most popular ones since as a  basic rule they are the ones that have performed the best over time. But before you decided to invest I suggest you read up as much as possible on the coins that you plan to invest in so that you understand he nature of this market and that you make an informative decision. this way you stand a better chance of making it in this environment.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:15:26 AM

I see many cryptocurrencies as way for many people to be aware of it. The issue how to lessen or approve, the exchangers or trading companies can do that. In one way or another the toughest crypto will survive.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:41:37 AM

I see many cryptocurrencies as way for many people to be aware of it. The issue how to lessen or approve, the exchangers or trading companies can do that. In one way or another the toughest crypto will survive.
Another goal of making so many cryptocurrency is to make investments. and each cryptocurrency offers bonuses that can be used on their products. Well, I see that most cryptocurrency-based products always use their respective tokens.
Gabus

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:02:56 AM

Each in every coin has its own time to boom and bloomed they grow in a span of time given a chance and as bitcoin also grow and expand and rise it value these coins will move.
Also its up to the developer's job to take care of these coins.
lobanoval

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:28:48 AM

Some exchanges have started desisting useless coins. This is a step in right direction and we need all exchanges to follow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: