Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:11:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many cryptocurrencies !  (Read 6270 times)
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

And 80% cryptocurrency its a ICO, mosthly only 5-10% project succes with ICO Project, other crypcourrency using ICO all failed because the price bellow from ico price. And the funny things they launched the token before the product release

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

It must be admitted that too many cryptocurrencies make investors divided, this is what makes the value of cryptocurrencies cheaper, without the addition of new investors it is certainly difficult to make all coins survive.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:32:12 PM

Yes it is true that there are many cryptocurrencies nowadays, and they're also many scam tokens or shit coins that appeared in this industry too.

though, it became trend in our generation, where lots of investors patronize it because it is trend without doing research first before investing.

But, for you to find the potential altcoins in the market we check all of it at coinmarketcap.com
IGP50

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

There is always the deep thinking of which cryptocurrency to invest in since there are countless of them on the market. It take caution and vigilance because you can gain a lot and you can also lose massively.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:49:17 PM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?
Most crypto-currencies are tokens, which work in a very narrow sphere of our activity. If we take them away and see how many coins we have, then there will not be too many of them.
As for limiting the release of different types of crypto currency, this should not be done categorically. The only regulator of crypto-currency, including their number, can be only the crypto-currency market, that is, in fact, the level of demand for these coins and tokens. If we allow more different regulatory bodies, a lot of possible abuses will open up. By creating a crypto currency, we are trying to evade regulation of our financial side of life and from abuses and corruption of various structures at the same time, and again here we will create structures that are at our own discretion (including by taking bribes). will decide what crypto currency can appear in our world, and which is not.
arbifahrozy

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:11:37 PM

in my opinion, it is free in Crypto all competing healthily by competing in the big market. of the many kinds of coins, only a few survive in the market, and others only last a minute and die coins.

Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 05:19:50 PM

At times, i sit back to think of how to make a correct choice with these uncountable cryptocurrencies popping up nowadays. It will be very painful for following a fake cryptocurrency and at the end, you be lost on the market  Cry.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:28:39 PM

It is considered the era of networking & technology. Cryptocurrency creates a new dimension of this. In the recent time, there has to be some kind of a worldwide cryptocurrency organisation,which approves or denies new altcoins.  All the crypto trading platforms will have to abide by the rules of this organisation and clear the crypto marketplace from the shitty pump & dump coins. After all,  People benefitted by so many Cryptocurrency undoubtedly.
nokat

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:22:08 PM

From the starting of this year 2018, there has been most scam projects i have wasted my ample time on and with this, i decided to stop crypto because i have no other choice of cryptocurrency i trust is worth for me. 

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:25:54 PM

I think nowadays there are lots of cryptocurrency and they all try to be one of the solutions to the problems that exist in the world, I suggest you have to be careful when choosing cryptocurrency.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 08:31:05 PM

The market is too populated with so many cryptocurrencies. Not all of them can even survive. Some of the cryptos that were created are already dead as a result of no viable plan prior to launch. The owners have even disappeared.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:02:16 PM

When you really look at it, there are not really many of them. There really are very many of the same kind so it's not much. They are really just a bunch of shitcoins looking for someone to rip off.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:55:53 PM

We will not be shock by this numbers of cryptocurrencies circulating now in the cryptoworld because , this are the cryptos which come from the developed and launched ICO project with have their own token name, and after this tokens are registered in the trading and market cap ,they will become altcoins so there would be a number of coin added in the market.
swag7104

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:59:55 PM

I know right there are so many and i am debating if any are even worth anything Shocked Shocked Shocked
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:50:34 PM

Maybe there are a lot of cryptocurrencies and a lot of them is type of scam or they are useless and they not accepted on the market. A lot of people try to have a new one, so why we can see too much it on the market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:10:37 AM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
For me no one can stop this because anyone has the right to build a project in crypto and to request promotions on their business. Maybe we need to select or choose the right projects to promote and invest because some of the projects will tend to scam people investments because they fail on their business.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:22:56 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 12:35:48 AM by Flor1982

And there are still more crypto currencies that will keep coming into the market in which it keeps the ICO programs alive. This is good for the investors in which they can choose the best Crypto for their investments due to competition but for the ICOs side this is not good because the investors will be well divided in which the possibility of poor investment is imminent.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:55:43 AM

It must be admitted that too many coins make us confused, this is what makes investors prefer to choose a top coin that is ranked 10th, this will certainly make a lot of coins can not survive so that it will not be valuable.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:51:58 AM

It should start here in this forum since this forum is the number 1 advertisement for new crypto / project. Which is not possbile to control because alt coin is one of the source traffic in this forum. If we cant control it here some admin here should start making threads about all the risk in investing in alt coin, i mean summary that can prove that there is only few alt coins which is really have products and others are just pump and dump coins, with that new investors or other investors will be aware in investing crypto and result will be they will invest in Bitcoin instead of risking there money in alt coins.
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:43:41 AM

According to the latest coinmarketcap data currently officially registered with 1840 coins and tokens, this is what makes the marketcap of coins or tokens smaller because investors divide their money into lots of coins and tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: