Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:39:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Higher education, is it so important?  (Read 11734 times)
Shubh7668

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 05:49:35 PM

I wish if we had been taught trading since childhood, instead of carrying those bundles of books

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 06:04:28 PM

I wish if we had been taught trading since childhood, instead of carrying those bundles of books

School is too early to teach such kind of things because kids will not have such mental strength to carry huge amount of financial related stress but its good to have at some high school level for everyone.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MarcoS97

Activity: 99
Merit: 2

Hi =) iam just a friendly dude

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 06:44:42 AM

for sure. Higher education save lifes
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 08:17:05 AM

School is too early to teach such kind of things because kids will not have such mental strength to carry huge amount of financial related stress but its good to have at some high school level for everyone.

I wonder what kind of "trading" he is talking about— Cryptocurrency trading or General trading? Where I'm from, children are normally taught different kinds of trades by those they serve as apprentice. Once they serve their masters for certain period of time, they are rewarded with new businesses or/and with money. Lots of the kids end up doing really well in their trading careers.
I think this should be balance though. They can combine basic formal education with the apprenticeship. You teach them basic things in life like reading/writing, religion, basic maths, civic, health education etc
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 08:25:50 AM

Do you really need a Degree these days?
If you had to do it all over would you go to college?
With My knowledge now ? i won't go to college because i already knew how to run some business .

all i need is Time , i mean Long enough time and will be love to Go back all over .

But Degree is Important to face the world , and if we are focus on that then Life will be Better all the time .

jonnywilson

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 09:06:05 AM

I am absolutely sure that higher education is important for everyone.

I absolutly agree with the statement because this has been taught in every school. Every educated people are aware of education.

All the people want Higher Education but the thing is not all people get it even if he is brillent in study. And this is due to financial problem mostly. Due to this such brillent student are found in street not in university.
And it's very shame that most of the school and collage are giving education just for business.

I belong to Nepal and I had been seeing this problem in my country.And I hope one day the education system won't be like this anymore.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 03:02:44 PM

I am absolutely sure that higher education is important for everyone.

I absolutly agree with the statement because this has been taught in every school. Every educated people are aware of education.

All the people want Higher Education but the thing is not all people get it even if he is brillent in study. And this is due to financial problem mostly. Due to this such brillent student are found in street not in university.
And it's very shame that most of the school and collage are giving education just for business.

I belong to Nepal and I had been seeing this problem in my country.And I hope one day the education system won't be like this anymore.

Not any kind of higher is good is good though. What really matter is Education that teaches what is right, and is sufficient for the success of every individual in life.  Teach in a way that your students do well (and what is good always) in life after passing through your school. And learning has to be as simple and fun as possible.

Good education should be affordable too. There should be models that make proper education affordable for everyone and sustainable to fund.
tamaine

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 02:56:49 PM

Yes! If i would be given a chance to study and hold a degree again, i will. Higher education is really important, for me it is a stepping stone for brighter future and becoming successful. Not all can afford it, and that's sad reality. That's why having oppurtunity to become a degree holder shouldn't be ignored.
smooki3

Activity: 84
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 03:46:40 PM

I was excellent student in high school and the college, but didn't finish my degree because there was family reasons.. However, until now there wasn't a problem in my job that i currently left and the new job that i started. The degree is only peace of paper because nobody can teach you what the live is prepared for you. Definitely will need it and until the end of the next year i think to finish it.
cryptoboss2020

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 05:00:40 PM

Education is important from school only If you want to become working tool for those who learned Everything from life.
Self learners are true leaders

And I been try to speak with people who got regular university education they cant use their head there is no logic or analytical Self thinking

But those who been some higher school private schools ill be Careful of them most of them have no good attentions towards others

And I have so good life experince that I can reconize snakes and rats fast!
Becouse I been dealing with all Kind of people in my life Smiley 
So i can sense mind fckers Quickly.
Nikole Fischer

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 03:34:01 AM

It depends on the profession. For example, if you take the profession of a web designer, then there are a thousand courses that you can take in a couple of months and start working in it. But if we take the profession of an architect, then higher education is obligatory. I wouldn't wanna live in the house of an architect who doesn't have a diploma...
Olivia Wolff

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 04:10:44 AM

This question will always be difficult. My parents told me all my life that higher education is very important. I was told that if I didn't have a diploma, then I would become nobody. But I think that spending several years of your life at university in a profession that you're not interested in is horrible. It's better to spend time on more important things.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 04:36:26 AM

Education is important from school only If you want to become working tool for those who learned Everything from life.
Wrong , There is nothing much Best for those who Studied , and also Learn from themselves because that tools are what our leaders standing now, Will you allow your president of state who's not educated ? that only Learn from Himself?
And I been try to speak with people who got regular university education they cant use their head there is no logic or analytical Self thinking
Meaning That's why this is your attitude because you does not Finished any academic career?

But those who been some higher school private schools ill be Careful of them most of them have no good attentions towards others

You have dealings all kind of people? Sure that there are other People that Deals with you? that attitude?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MelissaVorsteiner

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 06:41:54 PM

Higher education is important. However, it's not a requirement to be professional and/or receive high wages.
cryptoboss2020

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 09:11:16 PM

Wrong , There is nothing much Best for those who Studied , and also Learn from themselves because that tools are what our leaders standing now, Will you allow your president of state who's not educated ? that only Learn from Himself?
Meaning That's why this is your attitude because you does not Finished any academic career?

You have dealings all kind of people? Sure that there are other People that Deals with you? that attitude?

Yes but im with this Attitude here Only!
fattyax

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 10:01:24 PM

I think that in the fast-paced world, people do not have time to attend university for six years to master a specialty. I believe that during this time things will change a lot and the materials studied will no longer be relevant
Vageta420

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 11:13:50 PM

I don't think you'll need a degree here to be able to get well paid job. At least you don't computer related degree. I have a degree and I wasn't asked when I was having an interview. HRs were more interested about my portfolio. It might depend if your job is in the other field like law or medicine for example.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 11:49:23 AM

Ever since I earn here in crypto that has been on my mind,
Do I really need a higher education?
What would be it's purpose?
Because for me it would only consume my time more and exhaust me.
Even though I know that I could use it to be professional I don't think that I really need it and here are my reasons.
1. I decided to be a full time crypto earner or self employed to have much time on my hand.
2. I want to spend as much time as I could with my family so studying higher education would consume most of my time.
3. Instead of paying for tuition and requirement why not use it as investment or capital for business.
4. I was a lazy student so I don't think that it would really suits me and I feel lucky to find crypto to be able to earn and start business.

talozhed

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 12:15:15 PM

No, I would try to get a job right away. It makes sense to go to college if you want to learn a narrow specialty that is slowly developing
OblivionFlorido

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 06:58:42 AM

Life experience has shown that education does not play a role in your life at all, but this does not always happen, for someone it still opens new doors. But no matter how glad I was that I had this period, I learned what student life is, it is in any case a school of life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: