Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Higher education, is it so important?  (Read 11734 times)
minurre

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 08:39:12 AM

Nowadays, education is important for everyone who wants to build a career. Having a diploma does not always guarantee a good future. And we should not forget about self-improvement.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tastycereal

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 09:11:01 AM

At this time, perhaps, because high-ranking companies often look ahead to those with higher education. Just to get industry opportunities. But that being said, as long as you don't step on anyone, you just keep doing things and learning when you want to. Just think of those who are incapable of studying.
Usider

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 10:18:19 AM

I worked in my specialty for 4 years, one of which was hell. I love my specialty, but because of the outdated way of thinking bosses to work in the profession yet no desire  Angry
Garmo

Activity: 86
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 08:20:15 AM

As others have pointed out, those with higher degrees fare better in their salary than anyone else. It can be likened to a pyramid, really, bottom of it is the unskilled workers and the apex forms the very small cross-section of people who hold a Ph.D in their respective fields of study.

No matter how you slice it, higher-degree professionals are always, always in demand in the market. Topping the list is the medical profession, which is what I'm majoring in right now (3rd year med student). But I don't know if I'm passionate about this field like I used to in the beginning, and thoughts of dropping out are crossing my mind. The body and mind are able, but the spirit is unwilling, as they say. The motivation to study isn't there anymore.
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 11:09:06 AM

As others have pointed out, those with higher degrees fare better in their salary than anyone else. It can be likened to a pyramid, really, bottom of it is the unskilled workers and the apex forms the very small cross-section of people who hold a Ph.D in their respective fields of study.

No matter how you slice it, higher-degree professionals are always, always in demand in the market. Topping the list is the medical profession, which is what I'm majoring in right now (3rd year med student). But I don't know if I'm passionate about this field like I used to in the beginning, and thoughts of dropping out are crossing my mind. The body and mind are able, but the spirit is unwilling, as they say. The motivation to study isn't there anymore.

Dropping out is always there when you studies. Doubting your own skills and thinking if it is enough to make it through. The only things that matters right now as you studies is how you will pass, and the mind should be focus on that, not about your career in the future as those will matter later. MIND THE PRESENT!

clippers
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 12:48:11 AM

Yes, it's really important and it means you have more opportunities than others.
Kudrowet

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 08:01:33 AM

The role of higher education in promoting social development. Higher education is an important support for social development and the source of power for social development. Social development cannot be separated from higher education.
Leonnuvh

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 08:02:38 AM

Higher education serves science and technology and promotes rapid social development.
Call me Fada

Activity: 131
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 01:26:07 PM

Well higher education is necessary but not compulsory, like I said it is optional per say but also a necessity though not compulsory, personally I would make sure my kids or anyone close to me attains that height. It's never a gateway to success or prosperity as most people think. It's just a step closer to good fortunes and socially acceptable in the society.
Collinsty

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 02:29:34 AM

Higher education cultivates talents and provides human resources for social development. In the era of knowledge economy, knowledge and technology have become decisive elements of economic development. The economy becomes a knowledge-based and technological economy, and knowledge becomes knowledge with economic value. Higher education plays an important role in cultivating talents needed for social development.
Barry Mantle

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 03:58:46 AM

In this era of rapid development, knowledge is particularly important. If you don’t have a degree, you will not be hired by the company. Many jobs require this threshold.
usernameyaya

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 08:44:25 AM

I will certainly go to college of there's a chance for me! sometimes it's not the education that matters, instead, the experience there is actually the valuable thing. it helps our mind to grow and escalate. I can feel people who have gone college around me have better manner and more positive and sophisticated mindset Smiley
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 11:50:57 AM

Do you really need a Degree these days?
If you had to do it all over would you go to college?

If you get a degree, what you are asking for is a higher paying job. So, the education should be called "hire education."

People who think a little, get an education for becoming their own boss. That is the truly higher education.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 03:20:30 PM

In this era of rapid development, knowledge is particularly important. If you don’t have a degree, you will not be hired by the company. Many jobs require this threshold.

I agree, having atleast one degree will your increase your value a lot for companies. Even if its  not in the area of work you are applying for it will show your employer that you add willing to study and learn.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 10:20:12 AM

I lived in a place where those who didn't attain the higher education in established schools tend to do better than those  with higher education in established schools.  They are talented businessmen, and do go as far as making things like car parts, shoes, cars,  etc.
The ones with higher education from established schools  struggle to make things or compete with the ones without . I don't know about now though but things appear not to have changed much from my observation
crypto mushroom

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 09:12:38 AM

It seems to me that it depends on the kind of activity that you want to do. In addition, now a lot can be learned simply on the Internet.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 11:56:18 AM

Lol sooner it is not the degree that will bring you work but your skill and ability , i have known many people that did not finished their college degree but since they are good in technology they are now having good Business in internet world.

Remember that we are getting closer and closer in computer operated world and people can manage learning thru internet and not from Schools.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 10:40:12 PM

Wrong.

As long as you are skilled, you can land a job with that.

There are companies that are very open and doesn't care if you don't have a degree as long as you're in with their skills requirement and attitude.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 11:29:34 AM

Yes I’d definitely go to college still and yes getting a degree is plus at this point in time. Not everyone is that street smart wherein you can find ways to get by and there are some who still have difficulties looking for a decent job when they don’t get a degree. It’s like a fall back in case you wanted to shift to what is your passion.
decodx

Activity: 1414
Merit: 928

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 02:41:40 PM

Wrong.

As long as you are skilled, you can land a job with that.

There are companies that are very open and doesn't care if you don't have a degree as long as you're in with their skills requirement and attitude.

I agree.
Do we really need that extra 2 or 4 years of school to be able to do whatever we want in life? I don't think so.
If you put in enough hard work and determination, it can be done by anyone. You don't need to get a fancy degree to make it in life.

What you do need, however, is the support of your friends and family, the dedication to doing the very best you can at everything you do, and a bit of luck.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████