Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:40:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Higher education, is it so important?  (Read 11734 times)
jellylily

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 02:21:29 AM

Learning knowledge in school is one aspect. Although it is unlikely that university book knowledge will come in handy in society, relatively speaking, you already know more than other non-professional people, especially proper nouns, professional terms, the scope of application of the subject, etc. , The industry will have more advantages.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wendy sy

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 02:22:20 AM

Receiving higher education can alleviate the uncomfortable period of entering society and break away from the unrealistic pyramid idea.
Arianna Scott

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 03:00:30 AM

If you do not accept higher education once set foot on the society first can not find a good job on your future life has a certain impact and in the social status of the quality of education also have a certain gap in the unit can not stand only in the lower level so people must pick up your higher education.
shenmedoubudong

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:51:49 AM

I feel that academic qualifications are not important. The main reason is that I have never experienced how many choices there are without a qualification.

Especially in this era, it is very unfriendly to young people without academic qualifications, and opportunities are getting less and less.
benedikt_sofronov

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:52:42 AM

Positions that do not require academic qualifications often mean narrow channels of upward mobility, and every year, but with academic qualifications, if you do well, your welfare and benefits may be different in a few years.
BENSON F

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:54:13 AM

Very important.
Many mental tasks now require academic qualifications first.
volodar_v_

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:54:52 AM

Those with a degree do have advantages that those without a degree do not;

Another point is that although academic qualifications are very important, academic qualifications are not the most important, and it is not only academic qualifications that are important.
dota2bestplayer

Activity: 88
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:56:37 AM

All the top 500 companies in the world tell you that academic qualifications are not important, but they will never go to general schools to recruit.
lev_g_1962

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:57:21 AM

The era we are in is the most fair and unfair era.

It gives the same respect to people in different industries, and allows people with different educational backgrounds to obtain satisfactory returns through hard work and hard work.

But it must also be admitted that people with higher education get more rewards.
asia.zharova

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:58:18 AM

The weakest time in life is when you are clearly prepared to sprint, but you find that you are not qualified to participate in the competition.

Higher education is competition qualification
McMahllu

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 07:38:42 AM

Higher education serves science and technology and promotes rapid social development. Vigorously developing high-tech production is a magic weapon for the economic growth of many countries.
Nisterse

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 07:34:24 AM

Higher jobs require higher degree of education. I still want to go to college and have another degree with the one that I really wanted which is architecture.
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 10:04:56 AM

Higher jobs require higher degree of education. I still want to go to college and have another degree with the one that I really wanted which is architecture.
Don't you want to be a Businessman ? Employment won't make you rich .
All the top 500 companies in the world tell you that academic qualifications are not important, but they will never go to general schools to recruit.
because it is your ability and strategy how to make it correct and functional , they will only tell you how but you are the one who must bring this to reality.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 10:59:36 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2021, 11:10:07 AM by Ucy

In my opinion, it should be "higher job requires people who understand the problem, can solve it the right way with good results.
I would simply employ those that meet this simple criteria... test and employ them if they qualify.
I'd consider the degree important but not compulsory.
Atek33

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 03:54:23 AM

Of course I think higher education is the most important thing in human life because people can go anywhere in the world and give their higher education to try to earn something good.  Is his talent and his higher education
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 06:06:50 AM

I am On for education but Higher? i am a college graduate but my career is far from my course now , so for me it is still the experience and the skill you have that will bring you to success.
with dedication and of course Faith and perseverance .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 09:51:01 AM

I am On for education but Higher? i am a college graduate but my career is far from my course now , so for me it is still the experience and the skill you have that will bring you to success.
with dedication and of course Faith and perseverance .

If there are good reasons to further yours, I would encourage you to do so... It has to be the right education and not necessarily what the world wants you to be.
Lots of people go for higher education for wrong reasons. They do it just for the prestige, for mere paper qualifications, to find better jobs etc. Not everyone cares about improving on his/her talents or improve doing things they are passionate about. I would rather further mine to improve my skills/knowledge and to be able to solve problems better. And I kind of prefer to be  self employed rather getting employed in companies or organizations that don't interest me, no matter what they pay.
jasonlee1001

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 11:44:36 AM

I think it depends on what area of work you want to attend. If you want to be a lawyer or teacher, you need to have higher education. But if you want to work in IT, I believe that the better choice is Cisco certification. No matter you don’t need to go to university, just need to join the online training to get the certificate quickly. I have been this way too. I’m very satisfied with my new life and if you are interested at Cisco certification, I can give you a place to study. passhot.com. Hope you can find your goal as soon as possible!
Scripton

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 08:24:48 AM

If you want to go corporate, I think a degree is necessary and its an edge for most companies.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 08:32:26 AM

If you want to go corporate, I think a degree is necessary and its an edge for most companies.
Yeah, if you want to live like a slave since no real skills then you need to go to such companies so you can stick there until get fired. But things are changing and companies Willing to invest on skills than paper knowledge which is available for free said by Elon Musk.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀