Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:16:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO Official Launch 25 May'18 📈💸★★ Vortix Token USD (VTX) ★★💰 🆕  (Read 3145 times)
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

where you can read what kind of modules are included in the ecosystem? Do you already have ready-made products?
In fact, other units of the group, already are active delivering solutions, Vortix is our initial block chain based project and on Vortix, we are close to Alpha versions in many of them. Regards. Vortix
This is an interesting development. I think that the ecosystem will be able to organize an excellent service for the safe storage and  of products tied to it. Good luck. I will definitely support you. But I need to get acquainted in detail with your documentation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:47:08 PM

Additional functions, which I read in the description, it's now just as relevant in ordinary people's lives. I think that the benefits of the platform is clear for both preservation and to guarantee immutability of these data.
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

Blockchain network continues to evolve. I am sure that this platform will help attract the interest of consumers, who have not so actively involved in the trade, but want to get a reliable safe deposit boxes for his personal data.
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:53:45 PM

This project is some kind of data storing service isn't it?
Will it possible if we store some real paper document? or it only possible to have a soft data stored here?
Vortix Ecosystem Official (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:58:33 PM

I'm looking at a description of your service, but I don't understand yet. Have questions. But I think the idea of security is here in the first place. Where does the consumer of your service have to store his key from storage?
First, you have multiple options keys, can be the eye of your mother ie, well far away from your device, another can be a mnemonic one, another one can be by voice and another one, can be a hash generated on the block chain, decision on how many keys and which keys remains on you, some , mnemonic phrase ie will have to be in a way stored by you somewhere, others, as you see don't and are related to other things, even you can set the app to open it up within... 10 years and deliver content to an email, to any digital address or to a printer? or multiple options.. in fact, is a very unique solution.../ Vortix
Korebertur

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

I see you have a non-standard token sales scheme during ICO rounds. I like that after each round you will offer a new stage for investors with the development of the next phase. I am sure that it will help to raise the rating of the project on each open step.
But the cost of the same token would rise. For this you need to take a timely decision on investing to get a good profit. I see that the team has made a lot of effort to develop the product and pre-ICO was held successfully, project is worthy of attention.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

I have read that you plan to give bonuses in your next projects for those who invest in Vortix. The following developments are you planning to bind to data storage or can it be separate projects?
Hello, please read the documents and what is explained on the web, all products are related at level of Tokens, meaning all tokens will be valid and all will be used for bonuses or benefits, based in their value against the other services, but for sure, all Vortix Token family is exchangeable in between, although there will be 3 to 4 coins and all will finally converge and convert into a single cryptocoin / Vortix

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

I see you have a non-standard token sales scheme during ICO rounds. I like that after each round you will offer a new stage for investors with the development of the next phase. I am sure that it will help to raise the rating of the project on each open step.
Yes, it is right, instead of one Big ICO, there will be 4 ICO being this the first one. And yes it is because we want to move according to the deveopments of different products and services and releases/ Vortix

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

Hello. You have already identified the provisional value of their services to consumers? I would like to know the difference between the basic price and the price for owners of VTX tokens. Does the number of tokens from the investor to the rate services discount ?
In fact, services into a Blockchain environment are defined by fees and cost or transaction. In cost of transaction, until we do not move into our own block chain, little to nothing we can do, but on fees for the usage of the service and the product, depending the volume of purchase of tokens, you will have several discounts, even some of them (Big Volume or VIP Buyers) will enjoy the service for free during a while. Any buyer have a discount but yes, the more you have the more discounts you get
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:07:23 PM

I'm looking at a description of your service, but I don't understand yet. Have questions. But I think the idea of security is here in the first place. Where does the consumer of your service have to store his key from storage?
First, you have multiple options keys, can be the eye of your mother ie, well far away from your device, another can be a mnemonic one, another one can be by voice and another one, can be a hash generated on the block chain, decision on how many keys and which keys remains on you, some , mnemonic phrase ie will have to be in a way stored by you somewhere, others, as you see don't and are related to other things, even you can set the app to open it up within... 10 years and deliver content to an email, to any digital address or to a printer? or multiple options.. in fact, is a very unique solution.../ Vortix
Now I also understand your unique opportunity and I am delighted by this idea. Solutions are many and for each you can give a suitable option. This is a very convenient way.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:11:37 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 04:25:21 PM by Vortix Ecosystem Official

Will it possible if we store some real paper document? or it only possible to have a soft data stored here?
Hello, Is a bit bit more complex than that as it also incorporates push up pull up functions, and completely dilute the content of your chosen device and recovered into another one, by you or a third party you assign rights, it can also trigger events onto the IoT or activate services at distance to make your life easier. And yes, it is under design the possibility to repositories for valuables, not only paper documents as other valuables, fully autonomous and operated just by you to open and keep your valuables, a sort of hidden treasure box. We expect to release this functionality by end 2020/ Vortix
Starbaks

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:15:43 PM

projects with a good system, securing our data, minimizing errors in terms of document delivery, low cost and many other advantages.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

After the release of your product, many banking units will want to cooperate with you. I am sure that this will be a valuable Alliance. But for these organizations need 100% confirmation on your system security and recognition in the global market blockchain. You have participated in conferences, dedicated to the development of cryptomarket and digital technology? Perhaps this is in the plans for the future?

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

After the release of your product, many banking units will want to cooperate with you. I am sure that this will be a valuable Alliance. But for these organizations need 100% confirmation on your system security and recognition in the global market blockchain. You have participated in conferences, dedicated to the development of cryptomarket and digital technology? Perhaps this is in the plans for the future?

The answer is Yes, as far as we are already testing solutions with them, point is that conferences and events may not be the best place, as we did through direct presentations as far as the issue is security,  we have already being in many events, specific ones...you may imagine many things regarding proprietary solutions we can not release into public... different with the other projects on the same ecosystem where we shall be a common presence in regular block chain events, summits, etc. ...thank you for understanding/ Vortix
Iandicienn

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

Hello, I a bit bit more complex than that as it also incorporates push up pull up functions, and completely dilute the content of your chosen device and recovered into another one, by you or a third party you assign rights, it can also trigger events onto the IoT or activate services at distance to make your life easier. And yes, it is under design the possibility to repositories for valuables, not only paper documents as other valuables, fully autonomous and operated just by you to open and keep your valuables, a sort of hidden treasure box. We expect to release this functionality by end 2020/ Vortix
In General, for such design and development of digital world technology, these dates are real. It is important for us to know that the team see the true objective, which will be let in phases. I am willing to wait for the outcome, because I see this functionality for yourself.
Baniasting

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:37:07 PM

Yes, it is right, instead of one Big ICO, there will be 4 ICO being this the first one. And yes it is because we want to move according to the deveopments of different products and services and releases/ Vortix
An equitable solution for the project that wants to get in the end full development work product. The last phase will be completed with great success, if charges will be the same as the pre-ICO.  To purchase the tokens I have to check identity cards?
Caskachoga

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:47:50 PM

The answer is Yes, as far as we are already testing solutions with them, point is that conferences and events may not be the best place, as we did through direct presentations as far as the issue is security,  we have already being in many events, specific ones...you may imagine many things regarding proprietary solutions we can not release into public... different with the other projects on the same ecosystem where we shall be a common presence in regular block chain events, summits, etc. ...thank you for understanding/ Vortix
Short, but quite eloquently to me. Sure, that earnest of your intentions now more clear to investors. Your platform will create a good foundation for data storage systems.  And not just for data storage. It can change the course of events, because important information will not be lost.
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:48:08 PM

if you see the promotion made for the coin sale program is very interesting because of the many bonuses given to the buyer, I also see the total supply of coins is not too much, it is very interesting if you have a coin when the price is low
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:49:23 PM

I understand that the product development process is very complex, but the functionality is available to the general consumer. I would like to see the result of a simple interface for quick application. I wish success.
Naleynames

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:54:49 PM

The technical documents confirm my confidence that the gradual development of the system will be able to organize a safe working environment. Each user will be able to work in the chosen range of service price and security level. This indicates a large flow of different categories of service buyers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: