Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:44:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO Official Launch 25 May'18 📈💸★★ Vortix Token USD (VTX) ★★💰 🆕  (Read 3145 times)
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:34:46 AM

There is a twofold opinion from the community. The project offers an excellent opportunity to store information. Some participants have already understood how this will be implemented. The second part of the users is still studying the information. I am sure that after full acquaintance with all data the project will receive excellent support of the community.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Albettazarya

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:39:24 AM

You have a very uninformative website. The road map is poorly presented and it is not clear how the project will be implemented.Project team-little information...although I like the idea of the project.
I liked the project very much. The very idea is applicable for use in any situation, even in those where the link is offline. I think that after detailed study of technical documentation, you will get more answers.
https://vortix.io/roadmap/
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:44:45 AM

You have a very uninformative website. The road map is poorly presented and it is not clear how the project will be implemented.Project team-little information...although I like the idea of the project.
Dear member, actually all information is the website, it only requires you interest to properly navigate through the different pages and repositories with documents, perhaps you would like to have it all on first page?, sorry but we do have more than a normal ICO in terms of information, the road map establish the milestones and dates, why do you say is poorly presented?, can you show me a one not so poorly presented as we are open to learn, but these kind of critics without support make no meaning. You would alos love to have 100 photos of teams and experts right?, perhaps you should check how many of these projects had succeed it so far or ended without a clue?, we are honest, and it this disturbs some people, the I am sorry, we are open to learn and listen, please let us know your suggestions, but guess you either visit another website (ours is https://vortix.io ) or loose the pace regarding navigating a plenty of information website. Try to buy on jcpenny.com and let me know if you can check all the pages, nor about products but about conditions... you'll understand my meaning
Anyway, thank you for your comments as we are here to learn...
Kind regards/Vortix
Overall, I am satisfied with your presentation of the project. I meet more and more projects with this site design. I don't see anything wrong with that. The only thing I would like to see is a link to the number of tokens sold.
Honieviellis

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:53:42 AM

The project offers a lot of information about its development.
Mysafe gives you the opportunity to save your information data regardless of the volume, access will be carried out only by you and nobody else, as well as a convenient interface of the application. This is a unique development, and I hope to start using it personally for myself soon.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:07:01 AM

There is a twofold opinion from the community. The project offers an excellent opportunity to store information. Some participants have already understood how this will be implemented. The second part of the users is still studying the information. I am sure that after full acquaintance with all data the project will receive excellent support of the community.
well, everyone has a chance to take part in investing in the product. Only the first participants will receive the most favorable terms. I think that's just about it, we need to think while studying technical documentation.
Gavitanzalet

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:13:09 AM

This issue has already been discussed. Of course, in order to get the information, you only need to follow the links. I hope that the received information about the project will confirm to you the intentions of the team.
https://vortix.io/mvp/
https://vortix.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/WhitepaperVortix1.9.pdf
https://vortix.io/ico/
The entire system Vortix will create a robust set of services that help users participate in the work of the networks blockchain, extracting from them the best deals. I am yet to learn more information about MySAFE, but what I realized I like.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:17:56 AM

Your product may be a valuable additional service for other platforms that need to store information. This would be a good start for your prevalence among user. I hope that you will have a lot of partners.
Pindridregando

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:04:27 AM

Your product may be a valuable additional service for other platforms that need to store information. This would be a good start for your prevalence among user. I hope that you will have a lot of partners.
This development seems to me a very versatile proposition. I'm sure the team has thought about its application. Probably, the first stages of work in Mysafe will be more actively applied by partners of the project.
angrygerl

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:19:27 AM

I think that a wide choice of functional will be able to solve different problems, which are in financial, corporate and medical organizations. This is a large number of customers and hence good profits. For investors this is the main question.
Juanleylacorav

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:40:29 AM

This development seems to me a very versatile proposition. I'm sure the team has thought about its application. Probably, the first stages of work in Mysafe will be more actively applied by partners of the project.
Much will depend on the marketing of the company. But I think that ordinary users are interested in the program offered by Vortix in their ecosystem. Speed, safety and small cost are important for everyone.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:46:47 AM

All products from the Vortix ecosystem will integrate one security layer linked to MySafe, done for security purposes, and all products and services we shall supply are all of them different one to another...from retail on luxury items, an art gallery, a wine shop, part of the retail mall app, also some big commodities stock exchange and the ThPay system where a video description shall shortly displayed on our website

I understand that for members of the digital world, any information is important, whether it is a working database of a corporation or a medical card. If it can be quickly and safely saved and quickly restored, then, clearly, the project will receive approval from all consumers of the product.
It is easy to use application must become a lever for wide use MySAFE. From the description, I understand that the team pays a lot of attention to this aspect, but it definitely can be said about this, only after trial work.
It is true, however and needless to say... when it it the time to invest... when all is proved or when access is not that expensive???... answer remain on the market...
After entering the market, I think your token will cost dearly. After all, you offer good conditions for their owners. The use of a token in the Vortix system will also be attractive for purchase on the stock exchange. On this for myself I have already made a choice - a profitable offer on early ICO.
Piplaimaineste

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:53:27 AM

I learned that in the future, you planned to conduct a  "reverse Auction ". Which of the participants will be able to be invited for this action and under what conditions?
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:25:44 PM

I learned that in the future, you planned to conduct a  "reverse Auction ". Which of the participants will be able to be invited for this action and under what conditions?
As I understand it, it will happen after the full formation of the ecosystem in the market. Some points can be changed by the circumstances in the market and in the Vortix system. As long as the data in the technical documentation are informative.
Vortix Ecosystem Official (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:15:08 PM

I learned that in the future, you planned to conduct a  "reverse Auction ". Which of the participants will be able to be invited for this action and under what conditions?
As you might aware by now, this token and all tokens on the Vortix family and as far as will be linked to the cryptocoin, we will need it as fuels to some processes and also to keep levels of liquidity inside reasonably amount, if not value can rise astronomically but... can also fall from such heights, thus in order to avoid this, we shall conduct an open offer to buy back tokens, in this case, the Vortix Token USD from MySafe, to this offer, all shall be invited and we shall only put an amount we are keen to buy, meaning this will be the only limit, how many tokens we buy, then we shall offer a price to buy such tokes on a per token basis, if at the reverse auction, there are more offered tokens we want to buy, we shall buy at fixed price on a First Come First Serve basis,  if there less tokens, we shall also buy all those offered or we may rise the price of purchase, depending in our needs. This is how it works and no restrictions, all token owners can register their offered amount / Vortix
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:00:35 PM

I learned that in the future, you planned to conduct a  "reverse Auction ". Which of the participants will be able to be invited for this action and under what conditions?
As you might aware by now, this token and all tokens on the Vortix family and as far as will be linked to the cryptocoin, we will need it as fuels to some processes and also to keep levels of liquidity inside reasonably amount, if not value can rise astronomically but... can also fall from such heights, thus in order to avoid this, we shall conduct an open offer to buy back tokens, in this case, the Vortix Token USD from MySafe, to this offer, all shall be invited and we shall only put an amount we are keen to buy, meaning this will be the only limit, how many tokens we buy, then we shall offer a price to buy such tokes on a per token basis, if at the reverse auction, there are more offered tokens we want to buy, we shall buy at fixed price on a First Come First Serve basis,  if there less tokens, we shall also buy all those offered or we may rise the price of purchase, depending in our needs. This is how it works and no restrictions, all token owners can register their offered amount / Vortix
I am glad to hear that your team has defined such strategy already at the initial stage of ICO. I think that stabilizing the value of the token is an excellent solution for a project that is ready to stay on the market for a long time.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

I am increasingly convinced that the Mysafe product will perfectly complement all the developments that will be presented in the Vortix system. Detailed description of the development strategy tells me that there is a great team of professionals in different areas of development.
Feritylenauria

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:49:30 PM

This issue has already been discussed. Of course, in order to get the information, you only need to follow the links. I hope that the received information about the project will confirm to you the intentions of the team.
https://vortix.io/mvp/
https://vortix.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/WhitepaperVortix1.9.pdf
https://vortix.io/ico/
I saw a lot of data about the product. I liked your whole strategy. It leaves the impression of a serious project with reliable development. Happy to buy tokens, because in the end you can get great bonuses.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:59:38 PM

Thanks for the details. Such projects have more confidence from investors. That's certainly my opinion. I saw for myself a great solution at the early dates of the ICO. The team suggested several stages and it is just as interesting.
Zabrysaitr

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:20:33 PM

All the features of the Mysafe product are now of interest to users at all levels of application. Some offers on the market have only a part of the offers that are available in Vortix. I've never seen anything like this before.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:25:43 PM

The opinion of all participants speaks about a good idea of the project and great potential in the market of digital technologies. The rest of the participants were not able to read the information fully due to the specifics of the site. But I think it's not a problem now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: