Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:22:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get reliable bounties  (Read 41581 times)
Alenas2018

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:17:11 AM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone
I recommend you Amazix bounties. they have good reputational track in making ICO successful.But there are few expert assessment who are expert in finding good bounties. I guess you can do dip research.a trusted bounty is an uncertainty. but whether or not it will produce so it is difficult to predict
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:22:35 AM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone

I do not agree with your opinion about the good payouts in this bounty platform. I believe they pay a pretty small reward. And the platform itself takes a large percentage of the reward for its services. In this platform, a very large number of bots and wound reposts, likes and other things.
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:23:19 AM

To find reliable bounties follow my steps as :
 - always look tight to ANN section for new anns : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
 - Read every project deeply then choose what bounty can be managed in easy way whether SC or Sig Campaign .
Thank you

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:26:28 AM

You can never really know if the bounty is reliable.

We can only find out through our own research and understanding whether the bounty is worth the time.
agnostos

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:32:51 AM

Thanks for the info, does all the bounties in there are really paying? I heard some hunters didn't get paid in some of their promoting bounties. For me, this forum is only my reliable place for bounties, I still didn't try other platforms.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:36:01 AM

Try to check those ico rating site mate if there are bounties that been launched with a good ratings from many investors here in cryptocurrency world. Those ico rating sites helps us to choose good bounties to participate in. For example, just like icobench.com or other ico sites.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:48:07 AM

bountyhive is indeed a good platform. but there was a time where this time makes me not liking bountyhive and even to this day. Although ICO provides good the ever-changing rules of bountyhive is quite troubling and at times confusion. Maybe it happens the armpit that platform less than perfect, but if it's been good then followed is also not a problem.
Stug

Activity: 447

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:56:34 AM

I find that the award for Bountyhive are less than for normal bounty in btt. Maybe because the tasks for this are rather simple. So normal bounty in BTT are still my first choice but we need enough wise to chose the good bounty.
Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:34:08 AM

I think there is no such site where all the bounties in a row will be of high quality. You have to look for and carefully select the bounty itself..with the same seriousness as you choose ico
CloneOffers012

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:30:01 PM

There is no such place to collect reliable bounty. You need find out safely.
NitroSmash631

Activity: 263

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

Well its hard to say exact source. You should  check the web carefully and find .
HydraExchange21

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:30:19 PM

You can research and concern with the experience people to get the source.
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:38:35 PM

Sylon, Amazix and Sandra Evans are good bounty managers. They have got the eagle eye for good bounties. This platform contains a lot of bounties but there are a lot of them so you need to read wide to spot good one out. Bounty hive is also another platform for bounty participants.
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

You know what its too difficult today to find a reliable source of bounty project... I always think that everywhere is a scam... Especially today that the are spreading we must be aware of what bounty is really a legit and what is not...  But for me the best strategy is too asks someone who is realiable if what bounty is truly legit...
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:04:35 PM

When I was looking for a new bounty project, I learned about the project and their team rather than whether the bounty had a reputable manager, because at the end of the bounty, on the management of the project team
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:11:03 PM

I have done some couple of bounties on bounty hive and I didn't find it fascinating. The best bounties and places to get good bounty programs are the likes of amazix,sylon,etc as these are good bounty managers and these managers wouldn't want to mess around with their reputation. These are how to get reliable bounties
jrvictor

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:14:16 PM

I always try to participate in bounty campaigns at bounty0x and bountyhive. I like the structure of these sites and there are many decent projects.
Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:18:14 PM

There is one of the most complicated questions in the bounty activity. Try to find a few good managers and participate in their campaign. Also, find a few members of this forum with high rank and just track their companies they participating. A small lifehack from myself  Grin
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:31:53 PM

There is one of the most complicated questions in the bounty activity. Try to find a few good managers and participate in their campaign. Also, find a few members of this forum with high rank and just track their companies they participating. A small lifehack from myself  Grin
in fact, it is necessary to take into account a lot of factors that influence the real results of the Bounty of the company. Of course, managers and Technical information about the company ico very much help in determining the quality Bounty company, but I still pay attention to the activity of the collected funds from investors.
early_adopter

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:36:27 PM

the forum is a good source of information to get new and innovative bounties, but be very careful, because anyone can do an ICO nowadays and it can become quite tedious to lose weeks or months of your work in a scam, you can also use B0untyx or bountyhive to review some promising bounties, there are also sites like bounty listing that serves to find information about a bounty efficiently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: